AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
Thanks Adam 👍 I'll send off on Mar 3rd / saturday :cheers:
 
Is that not a prize mate?:scared: I still feel really :dopey: after that mini fiasco last night.:guilty: I picked up my final untradeable last night,the Ferrari SP1.👍

It might be, but as I rarely race except to grind, it's easier to just buy the damned thing. I still have half the Premiums to get. Still working on the final non-NCD tradeable car list. Looks like it is going to be 3 or 4, but I still have a quarter of my garage to scour.
 
Yeah,I don't have all the premiums yet either,just the ones I needed paint from.
 
Hello,

A Level 4, 5, 1988 or 1997 for the Ford Lightning in Black Clearcoat?

Also, if you have a spare chance, could you please look at the Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (Saphirschwartz) to see if this is black?

Saphirschwartz is definitely black. In the showroom, it looks like it has a bluish cast to it, but that could just be the lighting. On the demo track it looked just black. Let me know. Next slot is 3/11.
 
Those that care or didn't know, the new B-Spec seasonal yields a Lvl 7 Ticket.
 
How did you figure out that PD would put out new OCD cars yesterday?

I was in WOW when they did it based on what you estimated :cheers:
 
How did you figure out that PD would put out new OCD cars yesterday?

I was in WOW when they did it based on what you estimated :cheers:

I would love to claim some great inside knowledge or power. However, it is just a simple 14-day rotation (mostly). There have been a few hiccups along the way that have thrown us off a couple days here or there. Barring updates or patches that coincide with the rotation date, they change like clockwork. Next change 3/14/2012 at 9pm CST (7pm for all the loose screws in California.)
 
I would love to claim some great inside knowledge or power. However, it is just a simple 14-day rotation (mostly). There have been a few hiccups along the way that have thrown us off a couple days here or there. Barring updates or patches that coincide with the rotation date, they change like clockwork. Next change 3/14/2012 at 9pm CST (7pm for all the loose screws in California.)
Bunch of those around here :crazy: ...Always apprecaite good info! Glad you were able to see the pattern and point it out for the rest of :cheers:. I'll most likely check back to your OP when I loose count :dunce: 👍
 
Thanks again for the great trade Adam :D!!! Truly appreciate honest trades from you :cheers: !!!
 
Hi Adam, Level 4 just sent. Please disregard PM.

For tomorrow, do you want a ticket or Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 in Black :)

FYI: PM Box is full :(
 
Hi Adam, Level 4 just sent. Please disregard PM.

For tomorrow, do you want a ticket or Nissan 370Z Tuned Car '08 in Black :)

FYI: PM Box is full :(

So where is the Lightning going? And how many bottles in are you? :)
 
So where is the Lightning going? And how many bottles in are you? :)

🤬 :lol: just started :p and to 0o Wine is good :)
 
🤬 :lol: just started :p and to 0o Wine is good :)

Sorry, mate, it's just too easy. :) No problem, on the account.
 
Sorry, mate, it's just too easy. :) No problem, on the account.

I think your middle name is trouble :O

:cheers: ok, let me know if you want the 370Z GTA or ticket...or.
 
I think your middle name is trouble :O

:cheers: ok, let me know if you want the 370Z GTA or ticket...or.

I would LOVE the 370Z if you're cool with that. May be be dating myself here, but, "We got trouble right here in River City with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool."
 
I thought I was doing the op? :confused:
 
I would LOVE the 370Z if you're cool with that. May be be dating myself here, but, "We got trouble right here in River City with a capital "T" and that rhymes with "P" and that stands for pool."

Ohh no. This would not be an excerpt from a movie would it or a chi town thang? :p

NICE!! Actually you would be helping me by taking it. *EDIT: It is not a Green Ticket as I thought, but still 0/0/0.

* 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Diamond Black (P)

But we need to set up AJNS000 if you want it routed to that account.

BTW: can you retire ur Bob's! They keep winning (insert Mini Gun smilie).
 
Last edited:
Doh... post # 856... if something was set up already let me know.
 
You can probably get them to him quicker sir,I guess I'm off this one..
 
You can probably get them to him quicker sir,I guess I'm off this one..

I do not know of your prior arrangements with him Bud...

But, Adam is straight up! So I'll take a step back till further notice :cheers:
 
Oh I know that,we did about 2 months of trading already.:)
 
Oh I know that,we did about 2 months of trading already.:)
👍 nice...he is easy to work with and has no drama :) !

I'll check back tomorrow then on what I need to send :p
 
Rob, you can still send or not. Up to you. The only reason I was interested in DiersZee's was that it was 0/0/0. Didn't mean to ruffle feathers.
 
Ohh no. This would not be an excerpt from a movie would it or a chi town thang? :p

NICE!! Actually you would be helping me by taking it. *EDIT: It is not a Green Ticket as I thought, but still 0/0/0.

* 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 - Diamond Black (P)

But we need to set up AJNS000 if you want it routed to that account.

BTW: can you retire ur Bob's! They keep winning (insert Mini Gun smilie).

It may very well be in there but it is originally from "The Music Man." Don't look it up, it will only hurt your opinion of me. :)
 
It may very well be in there but it is originally from "The Music Man." Don't look it up, it will only hurt your opinion of me. :)

You are not the Proffesor right? :scared: :lol: j/k.

Old but Goody stuff....I admit I do catch AMC movies once in a while. For sure the movies back then did have more class and unique touches to them vs today's computer generated work. Though, I do appreciate today's works too in the graphic area!

OK, so I believe it is safe for me to send the almost "100%" verified virgin 370Z GTA tomorrow then? :D
 
You are not the Proffesor right? :scared: :lol: j/k.

Old but Goody stuff....I admit I do catch AMC movies once in a while. For sure the movies back then did have more class and unique touches to them vs today's computer generated work. Though, I do appreciate today's works too in the graphic area!

OK, so I believe it is safe for me to send the almost "100%" verified virgin 370Z GTA tomorrow then? :D

Yes, send the Virgin Connie Swail...er, i mean the 370Z. Rob and I will figure out the other end. (Look that one up. Love that movie).
 
Yes, send the Virgin Connie Swail...er, i mean the 370Z. Rob and I will figure out the other end. (Look that one up. Love that movie).

Good flick! "Vitamin D, calcium, essential for good strong bones and healthy teeth. But that's all Greek to you, isn't it, Mr. Gingivitis?".
 
Good flick! "Vitamin D, calcium, essential for good strong bones and healthy teeth. But that's all Greek to you, isn't it, Mr. Gingivitis?".

One of my favorites. Another:

"It's the pseudohalogenic compound cyanogen. Basically, it burns the eyes, lungs and throat, causes vomiting and if continuously inhaled, death."

"Oh, sort of like your aftershave."

For a trip down memory lane: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092925/quotes

There was even song sung by the two of them:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT_QRKfv8H4
 
Yes, send the Virgin ...er, i mean the 370Z. Rob and I will figure out the other end. (Look that one up. Love that movie).
:D yes sir...to 73 or 000? IF 000 we need to get that set up :)

AND WOW! You guys are either watched lots of re-runs or I am showing my lack of age. :)
 
:D yes sir...to 73 or 000? IF 000 we need to get that set up :)

AND WOW! You guys are either watched lots of re-runs or I am showing my lack of age. :)

Which account should I send the FR to? Re-runs? I saw Dragnet in the theater. :)
 
Back