AJNS73's 0/0/0 Cars (Current OCD & Others) -- Closed Until GT6

  • Thread starter Thread starter ajns73
  • 1,570 comments
  • 66,821 views
Looks like I will be ripping tickets for those hours.

Yeah, no grinding either. No remote unless you log in before it starts, and you're lucky. Good cataloging time.
 
No problem. Expect the FRs later tonight. By 10-11pm your time.

Sweet...Then I'll try to get the tickets out to you sooner then 23rd. 👍
 
No problem. Expect the FRs later tonight. By 10-11pm your time.

Hi ajns73, got the two FR request, but it was sent to the wrong ID :nervous:

Please send to --> Wine_Me as posted on # 801 when you get a spare chance... that is where I have both tickts that you need and can send on 22nd & 23rd from that account.
 
Hi ajns73, got the two FR request, but it was sent to the wrong ID :nervous:

Please send to --> Wine_Me as posted on # 801 when you get a spare chance... that is where I have both tickts that you need and can send on 22nd & 23rd from that account.

Sorry about that. I will fix it tonight.
 
Sorry about that. I will fix it tonight.

No problem and I appreciate it. Have you inked starting tomorrow for receiving. Destination ID# AJNS73 per OP and Ticket Date. 👍
 
No problem and I appreciate it. Have you inked starting tomorrow for receiving. Destination ID# AJNS73 per OP and Ticket Date. 👍

That account actually refers to the account I am sending from. Your tickets can go to any of the accounts.
 
That account actually refers to the account I am sending from. Your tickets can go to any of the accounts.

Cool...., will send to ajns73, got it all inked on small calender. :)
 
Sorry about that. I will fix it tonight.
Hi ajns73, this time it is my bad!!! Never transfered the '70 ticket from my off shore account :sly:. Sending you FR from private account...sorry about that and please reply on comment sent inside FR. 👍

Good news :) 1966 ticket was sent to AJNS73
 
Hi ajns73, 1970 ticket just sent to AJNS73 :)...thanks for the patients with all the FR :crazy: !!
 
Hi ajns73, 1970 ticket just sent to AJNS73 :)...thanks for the patients with all the FR :crazy: !!

Not a problem. I have plenty of room. :)
 
Mines Skyline sent.👍 Will send the final car(Skyline V-Spec '99) on Tuesday.
 
Hi Adam, is OP updated or are you still looking for more Level & B-Day Tickets?
 
Hi Adam, is OP updated or are you still looking for more Level & B-Day Tickets?

I'm looking for any Birthday or Lvl Tickets that I don't have. I haven't added your 2 tickets yet, but I will tonight. I seem to have a 5 car gap that I need to close. However, I need to figure out what those 5 cars are first. Once I figure that out, I'll be posting some more cars.
 
Thanks for the chips mate.👍
 
Mines Skyline sent.👍 Will send the final car(Skyline V-Spec '99) on Tuesday.

Thanks, Rob. Hit me back with any paints you need that aren't on the main list.
 
If I'm right I think I only need Matte Red now thanks.:)
 
Thanks kindly mate.👍
 
Thanks Adam...will check back on the OP :).
 
Hello,

A Level 4, 5, 1988 or 1997 for the Ford Lightning in Black Clearcoat?

Also, if you have a spare chance, could you please look at the Opel Speedster Turbo '00 (Saphirschwartz) to see if this is black?
 
Last edited:
Sonic silver (metallic) Skyline signed sealed(and) sent.:sly: isn't alliteration annoying?:D
 
Hi Adam, got the Shelby this morning...thank you :cheers:
 
Hi Adam, got the Shelby this morning...thank you :cheers:

NP. I will get back to you on which ticket for the F-150. We can definitely do the deal, just have to figure out which ticket. I will check the Opel today, but I would guess it is dark Black.
 
NP. I will get back to you on which ticket for the F-150. We can definitely do the deal, just have to figure out which ticket. I will check the Opel today, but I would guess it is dark Black.

👍 thanks Bud,

I can do 2 trades per day and sometimes 3 if I can bare the neighbor for 1 hour of talking :crazy:...Got a bunch of free dates on the 3rd of March.

Take care. :)
 
Which were those other cars you want mate? I know I'm 2 weeks booked but I can start searching tonight anyway.👍
 
Which were those other cars you want mate? I know I'm 2 weeks booked but I can start searching tonight anyway.👍

Won't know for a few more days yet, Rob. Keep an eye on the OP.
 
👍 will do.
 
👍 thanks Bud,

I can do 2 trades per day and sometimes 3 if I can bare the neighbor for 1 hour of talking :crazy:...Got a bunch of free dates on the 3rd of March.

Take care. :)

My next open is 3/4 and the F-150 is scheduled there going to you for a Lvl 4 ticket.

👍 will do.

Thanks, Rob. Picked up the Nuvolari Quattro last night out of sheer dumb luck when I looked to see if the OCD changed per your PM. I accidentally clicked the UCD and BAM! there she was. That reduces my untradeables to 8.
 
Is that not a prize mate?:scared: I still feel really :dopey: after that mini fiasco last night.:guilty: I picked up my final untradeable last night,the Ferrari SP1.👍
 
Back