alexlam24's replica thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter alexlam24
  • 609 comments
  • 31,940 views
I'm interested in your
BMW M3 Alpha-N
Lamborghini Gallardo STS

What would you like for them?
 
Clytius
I'm interested in your
BMW M3 Alpha-N
Lamborghini Gallardo STS

What would you like for them?

A couple paints are fine
 
Clytius
Sure that's find. Any paints in particular you're looking for?

Do you have any paint paints?( gonna send a pink on pink mustang to a girl just to mess with her)
 
Do you have any paint paints?( gonna send a pink on pink mustang to a girl just to mess with her)
Pink paints? Yeah, I have some and I'll try to send ten tomorrow. When will you be able to send?
 
Clytius
Pink paints? Yeah, I have some and I'll try to send ten tomorrow. When will you be able to send?

After I'm done with asiankid I'm free
 
alexlam24
Do you also want me to send you some rice? Lol

Nah I'm okay, but I'm really sorry I'm a high school student still and well I just had all my AP teachers drop a ton of hw on me and my rents won't let me near the ps3 till Friday...so I'll give you paints on Friday and Saturday, 10 paints instead of 5 due to the delay on my part
 
ShortAzianKid
Nah I'm okay, but I'm really sorry I'm a high school student still and well I just had all my AP teachers drop a ton of hw on me and my rents won't let me near the ps3 till Friday...so I'll give you paints on Friday and Saturday, 10 paints instead of 5 due to the delay on my part

Nah it's ok. I know how Asian parents are. I start school next week
 
alexlam24
Nah it's ok. I know how Asian parents are. I start school next week

Well thanks do trade Friday if you're free
 
zakyta_4
Hi mate, great looking list of cars, I'd like to order a couple of them if thats ok:tup:

Varis Toyota GT86
Shadow Sports Nissan GTR

Let me know what your looking for, got plenty of chromes, mattes & tickets for trade:)

GT86 has been sent. GTR coming tomorrow
 
GT86 has been sent. GTR coming tomorrow

Thanks mate, I won't be on for a couple of hours, let me know what you'd like in return:tup:
 
zakyta_4
Thanks mate, I won't be on for a couple of hours, let me know what you'd like in return:tup:

GTR has been sent
 
GTR has been sent

Thanks mate, enjoyed the GT86 I got yesterday:tup: sent you some goodies, if you'd like a lvl ticket let me know which one and I'll get it over too you:)
 
zakyta_4
Thanks mate, enjoyed the GT86 I got yesterday:tup: sent you some goodies, if you'd like a lvl ticket let me know which one and I'll get it over too you:)

I'm fine. Only got 1 more car to send and I'm free
 
Ooh speaking of which who wants a free car on Wednesday? First to reply wins and leave your PSN
 
alexlam24
Ooh speaking of which who wants a free car on Wednesday? First to reply wins and leave your PSN

Me thanks
 
alexlam24
would you like fries with that?

Sure!!! Tomato sauce and mayonaise With a hint of salt and pepper!!

Also a large coke

Thanks ;)
 
OPT1MUMG4M3R
Sure!!! Tomato sauce and mayonaise With a hint of salt and pepper!!

Also a large coke

Thanks ;)

That'll be $6.99 sir. Would you like it for here or to go?
 
5 pink paints sent, I'll send another 5 at reset.
 
Clytius
5 pink paints sent, I'll send another 5 at reset.

Ok thanks for letting me know
BMW and Lamborghini are coming in tomorrow
 
I'm interested in your JUN Evo. Name me something you want and I'll see if I have it. :)
 
alexlam24
That'll be $6.99 sir. Would you like it for here or to go?

To go...

Thanks!
 
Nismo4Life82
I'm going to fr you and send the mattes you wanted. Whats the eta for the cars my good man?

Probably after this week. I got 2 cars to send so Saturday?
 
wolfdragon97
I'm interested in your JUN Evo. Name me something you want and I'll see if I have it. :)

Do you have any paints?
 
Back