Alfa Z-Cup - Johnnypenso and Carracerptp Z-Cup Co-Champions!

  • Thread starter Thread starter BrandonW77
  • 2,668 comments
  • 117,202 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
Either everyone is out trying to buy Jordan Air trainers or everyone is preparing for tomorrow.
I'll be online in a while if anyone is around.

Hope everyone has a safe and thoroughly enjoyable time tomorrow.
 
^ I sure hope you aren't seeing the news stories from over here regarding the Air Jordan's. If you didn't think poorly of 'Mericans before, you will after seeing that nonsense. 👎

Merry Xmas RDvark!
 
BrandonW77
^ I sure hope you aren't seeing the news stories from over here regarding the Air Jordan's. If you didn't think poorly of 'Mericans before, you will after seeing that nonsense. 👎

Merry Xmas RDvark!

Jordan's used to be cool. Can't believe people make such a big deal over shoes.

Any man that is involved has lost their man card IMO. Hahahaha


Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas. Prob won't be on till tomorrow evening. Busy busy.
 
Merry Christmas, guys. See you at the track ;)
 
Merry Christmas. Those aussies will already be opening their presents!
 
Merry Christmas Everybody!!! I hope you all have a safe and happy holiday, and enjoy the day with your families!

I know I'm gonna enjoy making that big money holiday pay tomorrow... lol :sly:
 
Merry Christmas to all. Presents all opened and breakfast is on the go. My Australian friends have the shrimps on the bbq!
 
Merry Christmas!

No shrimp today, but good weather and much cheer was had!

And another angel got her wings, so I'll a) be also looking for a cheap way to mount ze G27, and b) learning this game again, and trying not to hit people in the process...
 
^ Prepare to experience a whole new GT5, using a wheel brings the game alive like you won't believe and lets you realize just what an amazing game this is. 👍


Merry Christmas everyone, I hope Santa brought you all fresh sets of tires and lots of rare paint chips! Meeting and racing with you guys over the last year has truly been one of the best gifts ever. GT5 is a great game, but enjoying it with you all is what makes it epic.


:):cheers::)
 
Merry Christmas! Presents done, now onto the food and drink.
 
Merry Christmas everyone! G27's about 50 miles away now (started Friday night in Georgia), should arrive either tomorrow or Tuesday depending on if UPS is working.
 
I had a play with a G27 at TigerDirect a few days ago. Really nice wheel, the peddles were really nice imo. You guys will love it.
 
Yep, it's a great wheel/pedals and allows you to enjoy the game on a whole new level. I brought mine over to my parents so I could play it on dad's 50" 1080p tv.......soooo nice!

BTW, Santa has put a nice snow track on share on my profile, has some good downhill parts. :)
 
Tried out the headset briefly, I think I now understand where all the "poor sound" threads come from. They sound computer generated. I thought it was a poor headset, but the FPSs sound amazing. Such a shame, I thought it would sound phenomenal
 
Menown
Tried out the headset briefly, I think I now understand where all the "poor sound" threads come from. They sound computer generated. I thought it was a poor headset, but the FPSs sound amazing. Such a shame, I thought it would sound phenomenal

Try changing between Living Room/Small Theater/Large Theater, they make a difference. But the sounds are computer generated so they don't sound 100% perfect. They focused on graphics and physics, there wasn't a lot of room left for incredible sounds but I'm happy with it all. :)
 
I had a play with a G27 at TigerDirect...

That's where mine was ordered from! :D

On the sound thing, I have mine set to Small Theater. It sounds good on my TV.
 
Small theatre seems best. Not sure if I should leave it on 5.1 or change it to virtual, as the headset is virtual 7.1.

I can really hear the synthesised sound now, I thought everyone else was nuts lol. Doesn't diminish my enjoyment at all. I still love this game.
 
Honestly guys the sound in this game are not bad. It truly does take some grunt in your system to get what PD was portraying. However most people don't have 5k plus in their Surround sound set ups. So to many it does sound empty if you will.

Got some Triton 720's from my boys. Can't wait to try them out. Late night loud gaming for the win!

Will report how they compare to my 5.1 Klipsch set up pushing two subs and powered drivers in towers. :) three year project to complete. Step by step. It's older now but still works excellent. Loud, rich, and dynamic.

The DTS of GT5 maybe some of the issues. If your receiver doesn't do DTS may be the key.
 
i have a complete game room strictly for GT5 with surround sound in theater mode and game sounds much better after update
 
Hey guys, hope the Holiday treated you well! Today is my birthday (34) and I'd love to do some racing this afternoon. I'm thinking STI vs. Evo from the recommended garage and some karting in the ORCA_SpecRace1 lounge. Maybe around 4pm EST? Let me know if anyone will be available, nothing fancy just some fun racing.

Also, if you haven't seen it yet the ORCA Drivers Club thread is now open so fill out the registration form and chime in to let people know who they'll be racing with. :)
 
Happy Birthday!!! :cheers:
 
Happy birthday B!
 
HB Brandon! Happy directing to you! :cheers:

I'm down for some racing this afternoon.
 
A very happy Birthday Brandon!
I've the family here now but should be able to go for a few laps later on.
 
happy birthday! :cheers:
i will be available for some racing this morning just let us know when room is open
 
Happy Birthday Brandon!
 
I'm hooking all my stuff back up now, should be ready for racing in about 20 minutes. 👍

EDIT: The ORCA_SpecRace1 lounge is open for some recommended garage and kart racing! I'm logged into the account so I can accept friend requests, everyone is welcome to join!
 
Last edited:
sorry guys i had every intention of joining today but my girlfriend just informed me she has never seen a Chris Farley movie so thats what im doing for a while
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back