Alien's GT Endurance Series (Join Now, All Skill Levels Welcome, New Events Coming in 2015)Open 

Attachments

• alienware.jpg
    alienware.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 7
I'm interested

GTP Vigilmo
PSN VTC-16
Car Black/Black
Car 55

Hi, GTP Vigilmo thank you for your interest. I will add you to the list, tonight we are racing @7PM EST. We are going to be using the Nissan GT-R NISMO GT3 BASE MODEL '13 with an oil change only at Silverstone Grand Prix. Race length will depend on how many show but in that case it will run open lobby. Next weekend we will begin on Sunday schedule for the series. Thank You again.

I have been advised that we (SWMBO et ux) will be munching burgers at a friends house
Tonight. Sorry but I guess real life trumps virtual racing ( at least in her mind)

I have to work late tonight :banghead: have I said, I hate Hondas? Well I do $#!/ YOU HONDA :yuck:
That hurts over hating Hondas... minus I am going through my first experiences with 2 different Hondas and I love them both. One I'd s pound them up 92 Accord while the other is a daily driven 07 Accord; hence the offense lol. I will say this much though, if I do not end up selling my "fun car" I have been tossing the motion around of putting the turbo charged h22a into the mid ship part of the car. It truly would be the only way to enjoy an early 90's Honda that is not a NSX.

Last edited:
Back