Aliens visited me!

• Thread starter cjdelphi
  • 129 comments
Making claims one fakes something already told me you think this can't be real but fake, if it was real you would know what transformer failure looks like, not this
I’m not sure if you just claimed the power outage was faked?

I didn’t say power going out was fake, I said you could quite easily turn the power off yourself.

As for the video showing who’s power going off… it seems to be just yours, there is no evidence anyone else’s is turned off.

You stated in previous posts…

the damn craft was silent
How do you know there was a craft? There is no video of a craft, just your assumption based on a sketchy bit of video of a flashing light, a sound which can easily be faked in Abelton, Logic Pro even more basic audio software.

However you state this…

i have seen ufos 3 of them caught 1 on camera
Now I don’t doubt you’ve seen things in the sky, I don’t doubt you think and feel these to be UFO’s of an extraterrestrial natures. However the video you posted doesn’t show a UFO/UAP. So I assume you have another video of the craft?

If not then your statement should be..

“My power cut out, there was a flashing light and weird sound caught by my security camera”

Not Aliens, visitation, abduction and UFOs.

I understand that you may feel this visitation to be true and want it to be true, if this is the case then that’s fine, however we have no solid evidence of anything being shown apart from..

Flashing lights
Weird sound
Power cut / turned off

All which can be faked very easily and from what I’ve seen, not very convincingly alien in nature.

I’m not sure if you just claimed the power outage was faked?

I didn’t say power going out was fake, I said you could quite easily turn the power off yourself.

As for the video showing who’s power going off… it seems to be just yours, there is no evidence anyone else’s is turned off.

You stated in previous posts…

How do you know there was a craft? There is no video of a craft, just your assumption based on a sketchy bit of video of a flashing light, a sound which can easily be faked in Abelton, Logic Pro even more basic audio software.

However you state this…

Now I don’t doubt you’ve seen things in the sky, I don’t doubt you think and feel these to be UFO’s of an extraterrestrial natures. However the video you posted doesn’t show a UFO/UAP. So I assume you have another video of the craft?

If not then your statement should be..

“My power cut out, there was a flashing light and weird sound caught by my security camera”

Not Aliens, visitation, abduction and UFOs.

I understand that you may feel this visitation to be true and want it to be true, if this is the case then that’s fine, however we have no solid evidence of anything being shown apart from..

Flashing lights
Weird sound
Power cut / turned off

All which can be faked very easily and from what I’ve seen, not very convincingly alien in nature.

With binoculars I saw 3 smaller swirls of plasma just hang there for 10 to 15 minutes

If I turn the power off, all the lights outside except my porch light turns off, lock and key only access to those lights...

You say it's easy to fake but the time stamp states you're wrong and it's not edited.. video or sound or text messages

If it's a bit of "light" and could be anything, why you hell bent on the I faked it theory?

My wife just laughed at me and told me to go bed, she says you can have her word, she was with me you hear her on video turning off the lights in my home and 1 porch light

But as long as faking it... explains it all away you will sleep better lol

No... google search flash of light outside window look how many want help

That's faked ... riggggghhttt why am I not in prison for Sabotaging high voltage power lines?.

the sound couldn't come from the inside without power
yes I have power how do you think the camera recorded it?

And you can't see why this might be considered as misleading?

-

The sequence of events in these two videos are very puzzling to me, and you are not doing a very good job of explaining what is happening here...

... in the earlier video, all of the light sources visible in your 'UFO Search Beam' video are on at the start, but then the street lights go off at 05:01:06..... however, there are multiple other lights still on - your porch, a light coming from the right of the screen, the light (between the V of the tree) from the block over.

... in the later video, you can be heard switching off your hall/porch light using Google Home, and then the street lights and your porch light come back on.

Explain?

Last edited:
It's not misleading because the power came back on an hour later the time stamp says 5am not 3:57am when it went out..

When the power went out just before 4am my lm2596 and 100ah battery supplied the power until 5am you see light getting closer until it focuses onto my path outside of my bedroom window

Part 1 and part 2 of that is 5am, power is back on, only power to the lamps have not been turned on, you see them do it

Anything 5am or later, ignore it, I'm merely comparing the beam light source against just my porch light bulb.. different temperature color to that of the light beam we see

Last edited by a moderator:
With binoculars I saw 3 smaller swirls of plasma just hang there for 10 to 15 minutes
So no proof of Aliens.. ok, also no proof of craft visiting your home as per your claims.

If I turn the power off, all the lights outside except my porch light turns off, lock and key only access to those lights...
So you can turn them off… ok so no proof Aliens did it. Only plausible explanation for the power going off apart from yourself is a good old regular power cut.

You say it's easy to fake but the time stamp states you're wrong and it's not edited.. video or sound or text messages

If it's a bit of "light" and could be anything, why you hell bent on the I faked it theory?
Yes very easy to fake. Time stamps can also be faked if you know what you’re doing.

As for hell bent on its a fake theory… you haven’t provided any proof it’s not. You just provided information which you say we should take your word for it (or your wife’s) it’s true. You’ll forgive me if I don’t just accept everything I read on the internet as the truth.

What ever happened to the good old GTPlanet tradition of proving something by photographing it with a tin of beans?

But as long as faking it... explains it all away you will sleep better lol

No... google search flash of light outside window look how many want help
I’d sleep the same if it was true of fake. I welcome the butt probing overlords. Heck they’ve got to be better than the governments we have running this big old blue ball in the cosmos at the moment.

I’m also sure there are people out there who feel scared that they’ve been abducted etc. however not one single abductee is credible and has been proven to have been abducted. With all the cameras around why do we not have video of someone being beamed up, or clear footage of Aliens waving from their port holes.

That's faked ... riggggghhttt why am I not in prison for Sabotaging high voltage power lines?.
Re-posting the same video isn’t going to make it true or credible. As for sabotaging power lines. Please don’t do that. Also I’m not sure if you’ve just admitted to something you shouldn’t have?

You’ve joined a forum for a racing game and posted some videos of a spurious nature and then made a very bold claim with not a single shred of evidence to either the legitmecy of your claim or the videos you’ve posted. Yet, like a bunch of chumps we’re supposed to take your word for it, no questions asked.

If you’re so convinced it’s true, why post it in the first place? Surly you knew people would want to ask hard questions, or were you just looking for sympathy and a promo code for some KY in case of another encounter?

Last edited:
I've run out of human theories ...

Only future human or alien is left
Not really though. Your inability to explain it shy of "future human or alien" doesn't leave it without explanation shy of "future human or alien." Unable to explain it, you've opted to concoct an explanation absent legitimate evidence and rife with conjecture, and that explanation ends up being one that you find interesting: "future human or alien." Except it's not an explanation, it's a delusion.

I may have found your aliens.
150325F7-F430-4099-A1F2-6B1B6682FE0B.jpeg

Gilles Plains is located roughly within that yellow circle.

Bats cause electrical discharge and on the spot cooking resulting in a brown out that never happened power went straight out

Not to mention we see the power go off one block in front before ours so 2 bats? Or 1 bat being fried twice? How come a bat lighting up just my path and not the street even a credible thought? .. the transformer isn't on my street? 2 streets away or other side at least, any glowing bats would light up all the trees too

Last edited:
How do you know that bats cause a “brownout” when you haven’t had a power outage in twenty years?

Also, where is that Facebook copyright strike? Are you seriously trying to claim that Google prevents you from uploading the screenshot to GTPlanet?

Part 1 and part 2 of that is 5am, power is back on, only power to the lamps have not been turned on, you see them do it
You mean the bright white street lamps? That's what I don't get - at the start of P1, at 5.00 am, they are ON.

However, at 5:01 am they go OFF - but then they come back on again at 5:02 am... what's going on there?

All the while, other outdoors lights are clearly on the whole time.

Anything 5am or later, ignore it
Considering this thread is all about explaining a video where street lights disappear and other seemingly inexplicable phenomena then occur, I'd say it was pretty relevant to consider what is going on in the videos at 5 am and later.

In your original post, you failed to mention these videos at all - and various other things that have since been established that you also failed to mention:

1. The power went out but your security camera and audio recorder are powered by a back-up battery
2. You control lights - including lights that illuminate external areas - using a Google Mini device
3. Some lights in your street appear to go on and off even when the power is on in the rest of the street
4. You make electronic multicoloured light devices - and use timers - and make videos of them - as a hobby
5. Power outages in Adelaide appear to be pretty frequent, planned or unplanned

And a few things you've said then back-pedalled on, that make no sense, or are flat out untrue:

1. You claimed you uploaded the footage a few weeks after the event and after a detailed analysis of the video, but in fact you uploaded it just 2 hours after it happened, already convinced that it was an alien encounter - you only mentioned the "instant" upload after you were challenged about saying otherwise
2. You claimed that the sound couldn't have come from inside because you had no power - but obviously you did have power (otherwise your camera and audio recorder would not have worked!)
3. You claim that the lighting depicted in your own videos is "not possible"... huh?

Last edited:
GTP staff, I hope you don't wipe this thread. I feel that it's an important historical document.
It’s like a really bad episode of “Would I Lie To You”. Less Rob Brydon and more Aliens.

GTP staff, I hope you don't wipe this thread. I feel that it's an important historical document.
It still has nothing on this...

It still has nothing on this...

Nothing can beat Kavros.

Nothing can beat Kavros.
I was just made aware of that thread and.... I think I am still questioning MY sanity after reading all of it. I wonder if he ever managed to get whatever he was trying to do.

You mean the bright white street lamps? That's what I don't get - at the start of P1, at 5.00 am, they are ON.

However, at 5:01 am they go OFF - but then they come back on again at 5:02 am... what's going on there?

All the while, other outdoors lights are clearly on the whole time.

Considering this thread is all about explaining a video where street lights disappear and other seemingly inexplicable phenomena then occur, I'd say it was pretty relevant to consider what is going on in the videos at 5 am and later.

In your original post, you failed to mention these videos at all - and various other things that have since been established that you also failed to mention:

1. The power went out but your security camera and audio recorder are powered by a back-up battery
2. You control lights - including lights that illuminate external areas - using a Google Mini device
3. Some lights in your street appear to go on and off even when the power is on in the rest of the street
4. You make electronic multicoloured light devices - and use timers - and make videos of them - as a hobby
5. Power outages in Adelaide appear to be pretty frequent, planned or unplanned

And a few things you've said then back-pedalled on, that make no sense, or are flat out untrue:

1. You claimed you uploaded the footage a few weeks after the event and after a detailed analysis of the video, but in fact you uploaded it just 2 hours after it happened, already convinced that it was an alien encounter - you only mentioned the "instant" upload after you were challenged about saying otherwise
2. You claimed that the sound couldn't have come from inside because you had no power - but obviously you did have power (otherwise your camera and audio recorder would not have worked!)
3. You claim that the lighting depicted in your own videos is "not possible"... huh?
You seem obsessed with the 5am video the power crew is hidden off camera you can't see them, doesn't mean they are not there

I control every light with my voice, providing the power is on otherwise no I can not...

I uploaded the video straight away as a backup, incorrect again, why do you ignore that type? I

I make electronic videos have done for the past 10 years but because of my electronics background this video is clearly fake because I'm a master of video manipulation? Because that light and sound and power outage was because of an led I powered on the very moment a power outage occurs

That is called clutching at straws...

My devices connected to 1 small battery are MY devices I know what they are and what sounds they make are..

Let ms tell you what your home devices sound like, because for some reason people like you think they know what's in my home like they are a mind reader

Just because I know how to power something like millions of others from a battery doesn't mean the video is fake..

If nasa sees something it's just one of their rockets lmao.....

You don't live here I've seen 1 power outage in 20 years until this happened you don't know anything about my home, my electronics or how quiet it is here,you are looking for ways to try and discredit my story... that I faked it, used leds, sabotaging power lines to make your theory fit

Your theory doesn't fit and you spend all your time looking at a video that took place an hour later!

Yeah yeah,desperation ...I was in bed sleeping..

Last edited:
I think this perfectly sums up every single thread you've created on the many forums spread across the internet.
My favourite is this little gem from the first post:
this wasn't good enough for the other "ufo" group...

Yeah yeah,desperation ...I was in bed sleeping..
If that’s the case, how do you know that the mysterious sound was a signal that “came from the light” and was inaudible to the human ear?

If that’s the case, how do you know that the mysterious sound was a signal that “came from the light” and was inaudible to the human ear?
Probably the same way he knew the light beam is what put him or his wife or both of them back even though he doesn't know if one, both, or either them were abducted at all. ;)

You seem obsessed with the 5am video the power crew is hidden off camera you can't see them, doesn't mean they are not there
I'm not "obsessed" with the 5 am video(s), I'm just astonished that you don't think they are relevant. Also, I never said the 'power crew' were not there - though this is the first time you've said that they were.
I uploaded the video straight away as a backup, incorrect again, why do you ignore that type?
I know... I discovered this myself, but only after you said that you uploaded the footage "a few weeks later", but you changed your story when I proved you were lying.
I make electronic videos have done for the past 10 years but because of my electronics background this video is clearly fake because I'm a master of video manipulation?
I've never once said the video is fake. I am, however, questioning your interpretation of it and the circumstances around it.
Because that light and sound and power outage was because of an led I powered on the very moment a power outage occurs
No, it is not the 'very moment' the power outage happens - it is a full 5 seconds later...
Let ms tell you what your home devices sound like, because for some reason people like you think they know what's in my home like they are a mind reader
I'm not telling you anything, I'm asking you to explain what the precise circumstances of each video of the alleged event are, and you're doing a terrible job of it.
Just because I know how to power something like millions of others from a battery doesn't mean the video is fake..
I'll repeat - I never said the video was fake, I'm questioning your interpretation and explanation of the events.

But given the extraordinary claims you are making, you not only should expect questions, you should be able to give detailed answers without making misleading or false comments, without missing out important facts, and without losing your patience...
I've seen 1 power outage in 20 years until this happened
So then why do you have several devices connected to a back-up battery??
you don't know anything about my home, my electronics or how quiet it is here
We all now know a fair bit about your home since you have posted your exact location and numerous videos/photos of your street, plus your YouTube channel contains numerous videos of your electronics, including timer-controlled LED devices and a demonstration of how to trigger audio using light as a switch.
you are looking for ways to try and discredit my story...
No. I am asking you to explain how and why these videos were made. You are doing a perfectly good job of discrediting your story all by yourself.
that I faked it, used leds, sabotaging power lines to make your theory fit
Yeh, about that... hell of a coincidence though, isn't it?? But stop accusing me of things I've not done - where have I said you sabotaged power lines?

---

Anyway, a few more questions:

1. What were you doing prior to 3.57 am that night?
2. What exactly do you mean by "I also was outside 6 hours prior looking for them"... looking for what, when and why?
3. How long were you asleep for before being woken at 4.05 am?
4. In this video, why does your Google Mini lose Wi-Fi - but not power - at the same time as the street lights go off again?
5. Is your Google Mini connected to a back-up power supply as well?
6. How do you explain the sound at 3.57 am as being inaudible inside your own house even though you were asleep at the time?

Last edited:
Gee, I've been a sparky for about 30 years now and over that time time I've had two apprentices who could manage to cause this to happen on a daily basis.

Anyway carry on it's a nice change in the OCE forums.

Last edited:
So was the power outage planned or unplanned? It's still unclear to me.

... Ah, forget it. I don't want to be an enabler of this nonsense.

Last edited:
Good lord, what is that unholy abomination?!

I submit that the existence of humans that would put such a thing into their mouths is a more pressing threat than the power sucking search beaming aliens.
Looks like a frozen banana. tbf they're actually pretty good

Back