Aliens visited me!

• Thread starter cjdelphi
  • 129 comments
Banned. 100%
Eggspelled.
Apparently a chickle is supposed to be a pickle filled with chicken.
Oh My God Reaction GIF

Is it a firm pickle? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(˵ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°˵)

Last edited:
Touring Mars
Anyway, a few more questions:

1. What were you doing prior to 3.57 am that night?
2. What exactly do you mean by "I also was outside 6 hours prior looking for them"... looking for what, when and why?
3. How long were you asleep for before being woken at 4.05 am?
4. In this video, why does your Google Mini lose Wi-Fi - but not power - at the same time as the street lights go off again?
5. Is your Google Mini connected to a back-up power supply as well?
6. How do you explain the sound at 3.57 am as being inaudible inside your own house even though you were asleep at the time?

I'm too scared to use any reply button here...

At 7 to 9pm I was outside the night before looking through binoculars while watching some documentary, I went bed around 1am, got woken at 4am to say the power went out and will be restored, went back bed, then when the power came on all my lights came on waking me up

That's probably why you hear me saying what the hell I don't remember exactly it was like 6 months ago

The google mini had power off the battery but it was completely silent as you don't hear it talking, I have my modem at the back on a 75ah battery no point discussing any of this because nothing except for the google mini and webcam has an internal speaker to make any kind of sound with

Problem is, people think they know better than my 20 years worth of experience building electronic projects and what my devices do , I know what they sound like and I'm not getting into an argument over a sound I never heard before or since..

If that electrician here can get an apprentice to recreate this with that sound we hear I'd give him a million dollars ...

Never going to happen!

That sound you heard wasn't heard by anyone including the neighbours, and no electronic device makes this sound, that light beam caused that sound, the sound appeared with it at the very same moment in time

Despite the sound never being heard before or since .

Despite facebook trying to copyright that sound

The power crews were obviously the ones switching on the lights at the front because that box is under lock and key by the power company to stop the mongrels on the estate from switching peoples power off

That sound is not human

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-004636_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-004636_Facebook.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 9
  • Screenshot_20220624-235315_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220624-235315_Facebook.jpg
    308.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited by a moderator:
So if we give you the benefit of the doubt and believe that neither you nor the power company had anything to do with the lights and sounds, where is your actual evidence that it was "an alien search beam"?

Even if we again give you the huge benefit of the doubt and believe the light and sound were created by aliens, how do you know it was a "search beam"?

How can you be sure they weren't just the hazard warning lights and alarm going off on their spacecraft?

Oh also I have another question @cjdelphi . You claim that this "inhuman" noise was picked up only by your camera, correct? The microphone on that camera will only pick up frequencies within human hearing, no microphone will do anything more because it's be pointless.

Even if it could record frequencies beyond our hearing range, guess what? You'd also not be able to hear them when played back.

The fact the microphone picked it up and that you can hear it is proof all you need that it's a regular sound that any human could hear. It's not "alien".
I first read the last word as "spaghetti" and it still wasn't the most nonsensical thing posted in this thread.
It makes perfect sense, everyone knows alien spacecraft are made from spaghetti. That's why they spin, one of the aliens in the sky is spinning them around with a big fork.

Last edited:
I didn’t really read through the thread. Is it worth it? What did I miss other than “aliens”? Something about lights?

It would be amazing if a totally non-Terran civilisation had also developed LEDs. They would have had to have had the same evolutionary tech tree as the human race! Or they just stole the design from us because they’re space pirate aliens who have come to steal our LED and jet propulsion tech. Maybe they’ve seen new TopGun and want that plane. I know I would if I was a space pirate alien.

They may not even be carbon based lifeforms! Just existing pulses of energy without form, ethereal in natures but conscious as a collection of pulses that act like nodes of a system.

I’ve smoked a bit too much I think. My imagination is running away…

Does anyone ever wonder if threads like this are started deliberately to gauge to collective intelligence of a particular forum group? I’m not sure who would go to such lengths or for what purpose.

Did we pass the test?

I also was outside 6 hours prior looking for them
At 7 to 9pm I was outside the night before looking through binoculars
You were outside for 2 hours "looking for them" and they show up at 3.57 am? Who's "them", Papa John's??

I assume by "them" you mean aliens or UFOs? Again, a fairly startling coincidence...

nothing except for the google mini and webcam has an internal speaker to make any kind of sound with
the sound couldn't come from the inside without power
The google mini had power off the battery
Ergo, the sound could have come from your Google Mini.

And just to reiterate - a Google Mini can be used to play any audio you tell it to, as it is not only a streaming device but also a Bluetooth speaker. Indeed, when a device is coupled to it via Bluetooth, it will play the audio of that device, e.g. any sound a paired mobile phone makes can also come out of the Google Mini.

The middle of these statements bothers me though, because the only reason I can think of for you saying it was to create the impression that these devices were off, but it turns out they were not.

I'm also still very confused as to why you've got battery back-up for so many devices when you had only had "1 power cut in 20 years"...

As for the sound "not being human", that's just plain wrong.

And as for your neighbours not hearing any sound, I'll be more specific - if the audio did come from a Google Mini in your home (or similar device), how could they possibly have heard it? You've already told us that you were asleep when it happened, so you cannot say whether it was audible in your house or not... and neither can your neighbour. Ergo, it could easily have been audible - just because no-one heard it doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Ironically, you have video evidence that there was a noise, but you're claiming that the noise is only present in the audio playback of the video and wasn't audible inside your house, even though you've also confirmed that no-one can possibly verify this. Therefore, this is by definition an unverifiable claim, and hence your assertion that there was no sound cannot be considered true.

Last edited:
Ironically, you have video evidence that there was a noise, but you're claiming that the noise is only present in the audio playback of the video and wasn't audible inside your house, even though you've also confirmed that no-one can possibly verify this. Therefore, this is by definition an unverifiable claim, and hence your assertion that there was no sound cannot be considered true.
Plus, as above, if the crummy microphone in his Xiaomi security camera picked the sound up and he/we can hear it on the recording then it was 100% audible to humans, even if nobody heard it live.

Plus, as above, if the crummy microphone in his Xiaomi security camera picked the sound up and he/we can hear it on the recording then it was 100% audible to humans, even if nobody heard it live.
Yes, though we're expected to accept that the sound on his video is the result of some hitherto unknown process involving the interaction between an alien search beam of unknown origin/nature and the electronic circuitry inside his camera/audio recorder, which (luckily) was not affected by the power cut. But he has ruled out the Google Mini as the source of the sound because his neighbour didn't hear it.

Last edited:
Maybe those crafty aliens transferred the sound directly onto his YouTube video so that nobody present at the time would be able to independently verify it. That way they could have plausible deniability for when they started abducting people and cows.

Last edited:
@cjdelphi
At 7 to 9pm I was outside the night before looking through binoculars while watching some documentary
Ehh?

You were outside… looking through binoculars… while also watching a documentary????

What is the point in this statement and what baring does it have to do with your videos or this thread?

The incoherent nonsensical postings really don’t help your case.

Edit

Did any of your neighbours have security cameras which captured this, I mean it’s quite a densely populated area and someone must have video or at least seen it.

If an Alien craft did start flashing beams of light down, this must have been seen from some fair distances across Adelaide? Did it make the news in any way?

Last edited:
If an Alien craft did start flashing beams of light down, this must have been seen from some fair distances across Adelaide? Did it make the news in any way?
The lizard people have instructed me to inform you that it definitely did not make the news and anything you hear to the contrary is the wild ramblings of Adelaidians hopped up on too much Farmers Union Iced Coffee.

Despite the sound never being heard before or since .

Despite facebook trying to copyright that sound

That sound is not human
What makes a sound "human"? Sound is just vibrations that are interpreted by our ears, often it is simply a by-product of something else. Have you tried cutting all power to your house and recording it via the same camera recently? Maybe you'd get the same sound reproducing on video.

No posts since Friday. Must have had a wild party this weekend with the aliens.

Dancing GIF

He's just discovered the Pyramids in Egypt and wants to go an investigate how much they definitely weren't built by Humans.

Back