Aliens visited me!

• Thread starter cjdelphi
  • 129 comments
I had no idea they were occupying Australia.
images (2) (31).jpeg

Tell the aliens to liberate us from Biden, Kamala Harris and Bernie Sanders šŸ¤£
According to the literature published in the alien genre, Eisenhower made at least one pact with aliens, a tale which is affirmed by his great-granddaughter. One of the treaties entered into purportedly authorized the alien race concerned to abduct a certain number humans and mutilate a certain number of cows every year.

In a unipolar world - such as that of the 1950's - every country in the world is somewhat subordinate to the US. Our grip has relaxed as the Russians and Chinese take their ordained places in a multipolar world. Any alien treaties with these other powers is not well documented.

I watched "The Watch" on Sunday night. Reminded me of this thread.
Yep, an unimportant combination of comedy and fiction:

On Rotten Tomatoes the film has an approval rating of 17% based on 163 reviews and an average rating of 4.12/10. The site's critical consensus reads: "The Watch uneasily mixes sci-fi elements with gross-out gags and strands its talented cast with a script that favors vulgarity over wit at nearly every turn."[57] On Metacritic, the film has a score of 36 out of 100 based on critic reviews, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".[58] Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "C+" on an A+ to F scale.[59]

Yep, an unimportant combination of comedy and fiction:

On Rotten Tomatoes the film has an approval rating of 17% based on 163 reviews and an average rating of 4.12/10. The site's critical consensus reads: "The Watch uneasily mixes sci-fi elements with gross-out gags and strands its talented cast with a script that favors vulgarity over wit at nearly every turn."[57] On Metacritic, the film has a score of 36 out of 100 based on critic reviews, indicating "generally unfavorable reviews".[58] Audiences polled by CinemaScore gave the film an average grade of "C+" on an A+ to F scale.[59]
Well I enjoyed it. Which is why I don't read reviews. šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø

Back