Aliens

• Thread starter Exorcet
  • 2,385 comments

Is there extraterrestrial life?

• Yes, and they are not Earth like creatures (non carbon based)

Votes: 19 2.5%
  • Yes, and they are not Earth like creatures (carbon based)

Votes: 25 3.3%
  • Yes, and they are not Earth like creatures (carbon and non carbon based)

Votes: 82 10.8%
  • Yes, and they are humanoid creatures

Votes: 39 5.1%
  • Yes, and they are those associated with abductions

Votes: 19 2.5%
  • Yes, but I don't know what they'd be like

Votes: 379 49.8%
  • Maybe

Votes: 151 19.8%
  • No, they only exist in movies

Votes: 47 6.2%

• Total voters
For the interest of my friend Alex, here is a review of a new book with a theme to make your socks roll up and down. It's FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife, by the noted author Nick Redfern.

"For decades, stories of alien abductions, UFO encounters, flying saucer sightings, and Area 51 have led millions of people to believe that extraterrestrials are secretly among us. But what if those millions of people are all wrong? What if the UFO phenomenon has much darker and far more ominous origins? For four years, UFO authority Nick Redfern has been investigating the strange and terrifying world of a secret group within the U.S. Government known as the Collins Elite. The group believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, who are reaping and enslaving our very souls, and paving the way for Armageddon and Judgment Day. In FINAL EVENTS you'll learn about the secret government files on occultists Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons, and their connections to the UFO mystery; revelations of the demonic link to the famous "UFO crash" at Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947; the disclosure of government investigations into life-after-death and out-of-body experiences; and an examination of the satanic agenda behind alien abductions. FINAL EVENTS reveals the stark and horrific truths about UFOs that some in the government would rather keep secret."

In skepticism,
Dotini

I am 100% certain that there aliens amongst us.

Their names all begin with GTP.

And they are all in Division 1

That is what I was thinking too :lol:

The Universe is too big to be limited to those species found on Earth (you know the place Stephen Hawking says humanity must abandon/flee in order to survive and prosper :sly:):)

For the interest of my friend Alex, here is a review of a new book with a theme to make your socks roll up and down. It's FINAL EVENTS and the Secret Government Group on Demonic UFOs and the Afterlife, by the noted author Nick Redfern.

"For decades, stories of alien abductions, UFO encounters, flying saucer sightings, and Area 51 have led millions of people to believe that extraterrestrials are secretly among us. But what if those millions of people are all wrong? What if the UFO phenomenon has much darker and far more ominous origins? For four years, UFO authority Nick Redfern has been investigating the strange and terrifying world of a secret group within the U.S. Government known as the Collins Elite. The group believes that our purported alien visitors are, in reality, deceptive demons and fallen angels. They are the minions of Satan, who are reaping and enslaving our very souls, and paving the way for Armageddon and Judgment Day. In FINAL EVENTS you'll learn about the secret government files on occultists Aleister Crowley and Jack Parsons, and their connections to the UFO mystery; revelations of the demonic link to the famous "UFO crash" at Roswell, New Mexico, in 1947; the disclosure of government investigations into life-after-death and out-of-body experiences; and an examination of the satanic agenda behind alien abductions. FINAL EVENTS reveals the stark and horrific truths about UFOs that some in the government would rather keep secret."

In skepticism,
Dotini

Wow that sounds great, many many thanks.
And again, I REALLY REALLY do not like the idea of this being true, but there are a lot of indications of it being true indeed, absolutely scary stuff.

Oh and: The "Collins Elite" is the first thing in this entire thread I really never heared about. Will have to check it out ASAP!

Last edited:
The Collins referred to here is Captain (USAF) Robert Collins, noted member of the UFO "Aviary". He is a "real" figure, although referred to by some as a disinformation agent. In a prior posting, I noted that the bulk of publicly known UFO investigators or figures, tend to be retired members of US government intelligence agencies.

@Dotini. I see, thank you, just read some long article about the Collins bloodline-family, another family involved in satanic-rituals as it seems.

Edit: I just can not find ANYTHING about this particular group of "the Collins Elite" itself.

Edit 2: Woohoo nice, thx Dotini!

Last edited:
http://secretsun.blogspot.com/2010/09/final-events-interview-with-nick.html

Here's an interview with Redfern regarding the Collins Elite. Includes related video and reader comments with responses by Redfern.

Because these matters involve secret machinations of government intelligence officers, both retired and active, (i.e., both drunk and sober), as well as issues of fundamentalist religious beliefs, control mechanisms over human society, and consideration of demonic and/or paranormal realities, I recommend this material be considered only by adults with a healthy dose of skepticism.

The Pegasus skull, said to be an artifact of non-Linnaean taxonomy.
http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/column.php?id=189988

What a ridiculous article full of hyperbole, suppositions, sensationalism, and baseless assertions.

Terms like "perhaps", "if it holds true", "residents", and "from former times", are all vague, meaningless, misleading, and frankly - irresponsible. To say the least, this is plain poor writing and doesn't even qualify as armchair journalism; anyone who peddles it should be ashamed.

What a ridiculous article full of hyperbole, suppositions, sensationalism, and baseless assertions.

Terms like "perhaps", "if it holds true", "residents", and "from former times", are all vague, meaningless, misleading, and frankly - irresponsible. To say the least, this is plain poor writing and doesn't even qualify as armchair journalism; anyone who peddles it should be ashamed.

All these "vague" statements are vague because the author would be ashamed/to insecure to sell the story as "facts", ever thought of that?
And I am not even sure why I responded to this "post".-I mean your post.

Here is a prime example of government sponsored disinformation on UFO's. A mysterious retired Air Force officer predicts massive display of UFO's over US cities this year. They are here to save us, he says. Meanwhile, you are to roll over and play dead. Adults only due to implied eschatology crisis. With schlocky video.
http://www.ufodigest.com/node/585
http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange/

Wow, this story is so epic, epicely stupid. How many times was that or sth. similar to happen? Definately far too often to believe in that, ok, normaly you would never believe in such stories, pure comedy.

Last edited:
Here is a video interview of Leslie Kean, author of a recent major book on UFOs, representing 10 years of her research.
The book consists of first person accounts by very high level military officers, pilots and government officials from around the world of their personal encounters and multi-year investigations. The bottom line is that the phenomenon is quite real, still not understood, and needs to be taken seriously and studied in a more organized fashion.

It will be recalled by long-time readers of this thread that I am on record from several years ago that, although >80% of UFO sightings have prosaic explanations, true UFOs which exhibit ultra-high acceleration and speeds, 90 degree turns, changes of shape, size and color, these UFOs consist of plasma. ALL plasma, with no nuts or bolts. I have seen them up fairly close on several occasions. Due to their energetic magnetic fields, some of them have the demonstrated ability to affect human consciousness and even to interact with humans in subtle ways. They can, in extreme cases, have attributes of living "beings, and not crafts.

Due to their inability to counter, stop or even understand let alone explain the situation, US government officials for many decades have adopted a schizophrenic approach to dealing with the subject. Denial of course is first and foremost. The "Extraterrestrial hypothesis" is the next stage of obfuscation. Further down the list but most assuredly present is the "Demonic hypothesis". We know for a fact that our armed forces harbor many entrenched factions, and primus inter pares, are the right-wing Christian wing-nuts such as General Boykin of Gitmo fame who proclaimed "Our God is mightier than their God" at the commencement of the War on Terror. These jackasses are doing less than nothing to clarify the problem.

You at least owe it to yourself to see this fairly short interview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLv1kC2bWzc&feature=related
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0307716848/?tag=gtplanet-20

Respectfully submitted,
Dotini

A farce goes down in Washington.
A snippet:
"To date, more than 100 former or retired U.S. Air Force personnel - once trusted to operate or guard weapons of mass destruction - have come forward and revealed ongoing UFO surveillance of, and occasional interference with, our nuclear weapons. This information alters the historical perspective on the nuclear arms race and much more."

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2010/09/editors-aliens-scary-exmilitary-men/

http://www.aolnews.com/weird-news/a...-ufos-tampered-with-nuclear-missiles/19647296

http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2010/09/ap-Former-Air-Force-officers-discuss-UFO-sightings-092710/

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencet...testimony-encounter-near-UK-nuclear-base.html

"Traditional institutions such as religions, governments, other social institutions may be threatened by what is coming. That is just the logical consequence of what is about to occur."
This is what CBS news reported was said during the press conference in Washington, D.C.
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/09/28/national/main6907702.shtml?tag=stack

Edit: Just to be perfectly clear about where I stand on this:
1) Yes, UFO phenomena occur incessantly all over Earth and have since before the dawn of man. Maybe before time itself.
2) No, these honorable airmen and officers are unfortunately mistaken. The extraterrestrial hypothesis which these gents admit to believing in, is a red herring.
3) Some UFO's have seriously powerful electromagnetic fields. They can bend human consciousness as well as fry electronic circuitry.

Here is a Nellis AFB security video of a UFO. It is described as a "gaseous" (i.e., plasma) shapeshifter.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ldm7Px3HELA&feature=related

Last edited:
If you research the subject.....I mean REALLY research it i think that you will come to a definite conclusion.

Which is? I'm assuming you've done your research on this subject, so I'm curious, if I put forth similar effort where should I land?

Scientist estimate that there are over 125 billion other galaxies in our universe. Now for God to have created all that for us is like me telling my son I put $150 million dollars in a bank account that he can't access until he dies.It just would'nt make sense.(but hey....God is God and he can do want he wants) The thing is....I think our government knows the truth about extraterrestrial life but they're not going to tell us until they have to. We are all on a need to know basis, and right now they're saying we don't need to know @#$%! LOL

Its been said many times by scientists that the chances of extra terrestrial life in the universe is extremely high. However the question is how readily it occurs. Assuming that they are right in assuming 125 billion seperate galaxies then you could say that there are 125 billion different forms of intelligent life currently thriving in the universe. However to what end? Such distances (at least to the current imagination) are to vast to ever encounter any other intelligent life using that idea.

Therefore you can say yes to both questions. Is the universe teaming with life? Yes, it most definitely is. Are humans alone? Yes, we most definitely are, because the vastness of space potentially eliminates any hope we have of meeting these other life forms.

Scientist estimate that there are over 125 billion other galaxies in our universe. Now for God to have created all that for us is like me telling my son I put $150 million dollars in a bank account that he can't access until he dies.It just would'nt make sense.(but hey....God is God and he can do want he wants) The thing is....I think our government knows the truth about extraterrestrial life but they're not going to tell us until they have to. We are all on a need to know basis, and right now they're saying we don't need to know @#$%! LOL

I am sbsolutely convinced they know quite a lot about this subject. There are two major reasons they do not tell anything about it.
1. The bad guys (aliens): The government has no control over them in any way, they could and can do whatever they want and that is what is happening believe me.
2. The good guys (aliens): Major corporations and the government (because the government is basically major enterprises/corporations, banks/ers) do not want their (good guys) involvement because they would share knowledge of, for example free energie, basically their knowledge would make the moneytery system totally obsolete. When their is no money, their is no power for the rich. Just everything would change, the way people would think of their own freedom, power etc. THIS is what those some mere 1000's of rich, powerfull people do not want, to loose their money and/or power. As long as people will be materialisticly inclined and greedy (which we all are), then NOTHING really will change=fact.

Yes, it most definitely is. Are humans alone? Yes, we most definitely are, because the vastness of space potentially eliminates any hope we have of meeting these other life forms.

That is a common false assumption. There is quite a high chance they are far more intelligent than we are and many of them had probabely much more time to develop thechnology. Therefore it is absolutely not too far fetched to assume they found maybe even multiple ways of travelling through space with much faster speed than light. Even our scientists already play with the ideas of multidimensional/hyper space to travel "there" or of just bending time and space, that is exactely what they are supposedly doing right now (the aliens-look up Bob Lazars description of the technology of the typical alien spacecraft- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kv0-vSK4bmg )

Last edited:
Waaaahhhh Wall st., Obama, Wal Mart, and the Media are controlling everything and ruining the world!

Please.

On topic, I still hold that the odds are in favour of extraterrestrial life, simply because of the incredibly vast size of the universe. But WVUscion had an absolutely great point about how we are de facto alone.

Do not comment on sth. you have no idea about, ok? You can keep your sarcasme.

Well, to be frank, you're suggesting that the government has an information embargo on aliens who have the answers to all of our problems, but are being blocked by the government and our corporate masters in the name of money.

All I'm asking is that you provide some facts to back up this claim.

That is a common false assumption. There is quite a high chance they are far more intelligent than we are and many of them had probabely much more time to develop thechnology. Therefore it is absolutely not to far fetched to assume they found maybe even multiple ways of travelling through space with much faster speed than light. Even our scientists already play with the ideas of multidimensional/hyper space to travel "there" or of just bending time and space, that is exactely what they are supposedly doing right now (the aliens-look up Bob Lazars description of the technology of the typical alien spacecraft)

Not exactly a false assumption since you are taking huge scientific leaps with your analysis of alien spacecraft, but is an assumption nonetheless. Even though our perception of time, space, and travel are pushing forward at alarming rates, we are still bound by the "cosmic speed limit". This isn't to say that such things will remain constant for eternity but that is far from proving the likelihood of such travel.

Of course we can get around the travel issue entirely by simply changing what we think the word "teeming" means. 125 billion unique life forms may seem like alot from our human perspective but is only a small drop in the barrel when it comes to the vast reaches of the universe. Are there 500 billion? 1 trillion? More? At this point there is no way to know, and anything would be pure speculation. However it all comes down to how unique and special life turns out to be in our survey of our own corner of the universe. If we find a form of bacteria or microbe on another planet in our own solar system, that would offer compelling evidence that life is not exactly special and restricted. It would be easy to then assume that basic life would be literally everywhere! As with everything in this topic though, all based on assumptions.

Well, to be frank, you're suggesting that the government has an information embargo on aliens who have the answers to all of our problems, but are being blocked by the government and our corporate masters in the name of money.

All I'm asking is that you provide some facts to back up this claim.

I will never be able to prove it to you for the lack of real evidence, you won.
But I read already several times that "free-energy"-like technology has been suppressed many times in history now, Tesla and some of his work would be an example. But I am not able right now to explain out of my head, my memory is not good of the related subjects I once read about.

Anyway, do your own research and make up your own mind about these subjects, I really do not want to argue with you and debate to death, because there would never be an end to it.

I should have never respond to your post anyway=senseless
I have to learn to control myself better. If you like to redicule people(s) opinions, then so be it.

@WVUscion: I understand your thoughtprocess very much and would therefore agree with you to a certain extent.
But if you aproach this idea just from a logical standpoint, you(the generality, not specifically YOU) would realize that it is extremely unlikely that no other civilization has the thechnology to get here rather quickly for multiple reasons.
Their possible intelligence, their possible technology and of course the huge amount of planets, on which intelligent life COULD have developped. Still, I have to agree with you on this one, it is just speculation because there is no real proof.

Last edited:
@WVUscion: I understand your thoughtprocess very much and would therefore agree with you to a certain extent.
But if you aproach this idea just from a logical standpoint, you(the generality, not specifically YOU) would realize that it is extremely unlikely that no other civilization has the thechnology to get here rather quickly for multiple reasons.
Their possible intelligence, their possible technology and of course the huge amount of planets, on which intelligent life COULD have developped. Still, I have to agree with you on this one, it is just speculation because there is no real proof.

It is indeed up to speculation. Yes, I can imagine travelling from one galaxy to another, but I can also imagine things that are inherently impossible. If it turns out that the speed of light is truly the limit to how fast anything can go in the universe then such imaginings would have to be left in the realm of imagination. I'm not saying that we know enough about the universe to deem inter-galaxy travel impossible, but at this point in our development doubting the restraint of the speed of light is similar to taking up skeptical positions on the nature of the world. While we can't definitively disprove the skeptical hypothesis, it seems implausible.

However lets disregard all laws regarding speed. If we are talking simply about propulsion, how fast we can go may not really matter. The nearest galaxy is 250 million light years away (Andromeda). It doesn't take a genius to realize that if your ship was going 250 million times the speed of light it would still take 1 year to reach Andromeda. Even applying "star trek" and other science fiction theories to the equation would still limits us to our corner of the milky way. Maybe wormholes or other "shortcuts" are possible. However, assuming their existence, is it possible to conceive of a material that would be able to withstand the travel through such an avenue? Our current conventions would say no, but again that doesn't mean future progress will never achieve such a feat.

What does all of this mean? In essence, it is what Noob summarized. The greatest current possibility using modern human science, and conventions is that we are de facto alone. To our current perspective, intelligent life is only possible under a very defined set of planetary circumstances, and such circumstances are unlikely to exist in the ultra abundance required to find any of the others.

This shouldn't quash any hope of seeing our friendly vulcan neighbors though. Humanity had very good reason in ancient times to believe that the earth was (relatively) flat, and that the earth must be in the center of the universe. Empirical evidence is constantly changing and should always be viewed as the variable, not the constant.

Here is a current Chinese (Academy of Sciences) perspective on UFOs and aliens.

http://bjreview.com.cn/quotes/txt/2010-09/28/content_301050.htm

A partial video of Monday's Washington, D.C. press conference. 120 retired USAF officers and airmen testify, using declassified government documents, to their experiences of UFOs penetrating and disabling various nuclear weapon launch sites, storage and test areas.

http://www.theufochronicles.com/2010/09/vidcast-shocking-revelation-former-air.html

It seems incontrovertible that incidents have occurred. What is at question is the agency behind the incidents. Some say it's extraterrestrial aliens. Some say angels and demons. I say I have personally witnessed UFO activity over a nuclear submarine base, and my opinion (based on 40 years of research) is that a natural phenomenon is at work.

Last edited:
A year ago in July, a total eclipse of the Sun occurred over China. It so happened that an observatory packed with their best scientists and equipment set up to take observations during the eclipse. But a gigantic UFO reputedly several miles wide appeared next to the Sun, and the scientists at the observatory could not avoid seeing it. So they taped and otherwise observed it for 40 minutes, taking enough data to require a large staff a year to analyze. Now the year is up and they are on the verge of announcing their results to the world (supposedly). I wonder what they may say? Since Chinese UFOs have been seen to change shape, I'm betting on plasma. Plasma in the laboratory can readily be formed into a ball, then changed in shape, color and other charateristics without losing its cellular integrity.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/new...ese-scientists-filmed-UFO-for-40-minutes.html

Respectfully submitted,
Dotini

Yes, and they are humanoid creatures

The Annunaki
annunaki.jpg

annunaki.jpg

Humans = Partially Aliens. Our DNA is mixed with the one of the Alien Race called Annunaki. Its written on the stone tablets by the Sumerians, they wrote aliens came down to earth, and mix our DNA with theirs to create HUMANS.

But since everything in this universe is infinite (what ends begins at the same time) there could be lot more alien races.

Last edited:
Wow somebody got the balls here to mention the Annunaki-DNA-mix story, nice. Wonder if this is true. But than again I heared they (Annunaki) needed workers to mine for them for gold...okays...I believe if this would be true they could have developped a completely new race, suiting thier purposes much better than us or simply developping a workrobot, instead of mixing their DNA with a ape-like undevelopped creature here on Earth, I mean if they were so advanced why not lol. Than again I read they come from the planet Nibiru, from our own solar system, this planet has been proven a hoax, at least his excistence has never been proven.
Also lol, I heared that the Greys (the typical small grey alien) "modified" our DNA 65 times over the last thousands of years, crazy stories. Some references of the Bible indicating this very theoretically is that sometimes in the Bible it is being talked of multiple gods and at some time they decided to devide man by making him speak different languages (Babel) or making him live ,as a punishment, for only 120 years max.,things like that, there are more refernces.

This shouldn't quash any hope of seeing our friendly vulcan neighbors though. Humanity had very good reason in ancient times to believe that the earth was (relatively) flat, and that the earth must be in the center of the universe. Empirical evidence is constantly changing and should always be viewed as the variable, not the constant.
Itis great seeing another Mountaineer! But I'll ask you what is constant?
But since everything in this universe is infinite (what ends begins at the same time) there could be lot more alien races.

That can't be. The universe is not infinite, therefore nothing in it is. If it were infinite it would not be expanding. The ideas you brought up about mixing DNA were before observation, at the cusp of civilizatiion. They were merely ideas of how we got here, or created-- a core belief throughout history. They may be right, but we were created nonetheless, even though science indicates we were created in a much different way. This is the consequence of 5000 years of observation.

Back