All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,547 views
hehe2zq4.gif


Could someone center that? Photoshop refused to let me get the images dead-center...
 
Could someone please do a better job at making an animated gif out of these 3 images than I did?I don't like the way all the colour got washed out when I optimised it. In the order they appear please. ;)

  1. kate001zy2.jpg


  2. kate002il3.jpg


  3. kate003gu3.jpg

Thanks in advance 👍
 
Is this ok?

kate4.gif



Edit:

Here is the sped up one if you need it:

kate5.gif
 
Thankyou very much sir! You are a champion!
 
Hey...can anyone make my avatar match the forum? (I mean the white part)

here's the pic




any help is greatly appreciated...(award given)

Thanx

Ciao!
 
Can someone make my avatar as large as it will allow, and put in flashing words 'GOLLUM
~the~
RICER!!'

Thanks.
 
Hey...can anyone make my avatar match the forum? (I mean the white part)

here's the pic




any help is greatly appreciated...(award given)

Thanx

Ciao!

Yay me!

flagth4nhbtgfvgu7.gif


It's transparent. Oooohh...
 
Can someone make my avatar as large as it will allow, and put in flashing words
'GOLLUM
~the~
RICER!!'

Thanks.

i'll try, what color do you want the letters to be?

From,
Wall51
 
sakiale.gif


That good, or should it be faster?

right click: save as

From,
Wall51
 
Can anyone make an avatar out of this?

 
If you could yeah!
 
i'll try, but i gotta reinstall gimp animation package :(,

From,
Wall51
 
Can someone make this fit into the KB limit here?
You want to remove 90% on an image and still have it look decent?

I have it down to around 60k, but it's starting to pixelate, besides the fact that it is still 3x the size it needs to be.
 
Sorry.
 
Can someone add a border to this pic OR even better, show me how to add a border with photoshop 7(help me help myself :p)
Thanks.
<<<<
Heres a larger one if you can make a sharper image:
 
Not sure about Photoshop, bu tit's simple to do with MS Paint, just either put the lines in yourself or use the quadrilateral function.

Anywho, I've made 2 so you can take your pick.
imprezawithborder.gif

Conventional Border

imprezawithdualborder.gif

Dual Colour Inversion (black and white :indiff:) Border
 
Not me, I can't get Gimp animator to work.

Sorry,
Wall51
 
radialenginetu42bu9.gif
 
can someone rezise this so its just Zoidberg in the pic without the writing, i dont want it compressed or anything it can be bigger than 20kb.
Thanks
 
Back