All Avatar Related Items Here....

crapstars, look at the size of that sucker, well I wanted to show it, hope everybody doesn't mind scrolling + please tell me what you think but only if you think it's good.

Try this....

Attachments

• flip2.gif
    flip2.gif
    20.9 KB · Views: 161
Originally posted by The White Tornado
This is the best It can possibly be done.

That's clean man! You can actually see what it is! :thumbsup:

Nah, I like yours Whitey.

I don't like that style of jumping between frames, looks cheesy like all the other ones like it.

I haven't seen anyone with one like mine.

And I found out how to resize in Photoshop, so thanks for the fine avatar sized chair picture and all the helpful info. everybody.

Originally posted by Flip
That's cool Pako, I'm not that good on pictures, don't work with it much yet.
What is that (slideshow?)in loose terms?

Well.... I just took 75x75 samples of your chair and linked them into a animated gif..... It's a total of 90 frames with each picture on a 15 frame block playing at 12 frames per second.

I used Flash for this little tid bit.

Originally posted by gt2_gs
Nope :)

BTW - I'm not sure when you posted your request... Sorry for the delayed response...

Hopefully Rice follows though with his commitment! ;) let me know if doesn't deliver... Since he said he would do it, I'll let him go for it, even though is was directly targeted for my response. :P j/k Let me know if I can be of any other help...

:cheers:

Originally posted by Pako

BTW - I'm not sure when you posted your request... Sorry for the delayed response...

Hopefully Rice follows though with his commitment! ;) let me know if doesn't deliver... Since he said he would do it, I'll let him go for it, even though is was directly targeted for my response. :P j/k Let me know if I can be of any other help...

:cheers:

Yeah, it really was targeted for you, that :P should be there ;)

OK, i will let you know within the hour if rice rocketeer doesnt say anything (post anything, like saying what hes doing)

Thanks.

Cool... Well I'm gonna be off for the rest of the evening, as I have a gig to go to shortly, but I will be back tomarrow... Flip me a PM or an Email if you still want my help.

~later~

Originally posted by Pako
Cool... Well I'm gonna be off for the rest of the evening, as I have a gig to go to shortly, but I will be back tomarrow... Flip me a PM or an Email if you still want my help.

~later~

Alrighty, see ya!

Back