All Avatar Related Items Here....

Its no problem for sure. ;)
If anything, something in the z24 theme would be nice. Maybe an isignia of the emblem for the z24's.
Ive got photoshop at the house thats just been installed, but I havent the time to get to learn it. :(
Let me know what would be convenient for either of you. Im in no hurry and would be deeply indebted to you for the trouble.
Btw, Merry Christmas to all. :)
Misnblu

The twelth and fourteenth installments of ...

LOUDMUSIC`S GTPLANET AVATARS!

... are here.

You are free to use any of them, and if you'd like a copy of the PSDs so you can chop them up and make something else out of the parts, just let me know. I also have a lot of the original images or can point you to where I got them.

And I'm spent ...

These include ... complete randomness in 12, and StarTrek in 14. Have a wonderful time, I'll better sort them ALL at a later date.

~LoudMusic

Good God you made a lot of extremely badass avatars...:eek:

VERY good job LoudMusic...:thumbsup:

Originally posted by Josh
Good God you made a lot of extremely badass avatars...:eek:

VERY good job LoudMusic...:thumbsup:

Hey, thanks man. I'm going to resort them soon, so they'll be easier to browse.

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Hey, thanks man. I'm going to resort them soon, so they'll be easier to browse.

~LoudMusic

You're welcome...:D

I'm going to look around all of your avatars later, and I'm probably going to use one for a while. I like one of the Dido ones, I also like the "this space intentionally left blank", and a lot more, but I dunno which one I want to use...:nervous::D Thanks for letting all of use them LoudMusic...;)

You're welcome...:D

I'm going to look around all of your avatars later, and I'm probably going to use one for a while. I like one of the Dido ones, I also like the "this space intentionally left blank", and a lot more, but I dunno which one I want to use...:nervous::D Thanks for letting all of use them LoudMusic...;)

Ha ha, awesome! Dido is so cool ... and I was hoping someone would notice that "blank" avatar, it's one of my favorites! And I made them for you guys to use, so use them up! (:

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by Tazz575
How do you do the quotes? Like the (cant think of the word}bubbles?

Great Collection....

That was a painstaking detailed process, and I'm not kidding. It took me over half an hour to put that one together. I've got the Photoshop Document if you want to pick through it in ImageReady. Do you have ImageReady?

~LoudMusic

Well, I'm currently using one of the Dido avatars, but I plan on using the "This space intentionally left blank" avatar later, and I'm reserving it! If I catch anyone using it...there's probably nothing I can do about it, but don't use it cause it's MINE!!!...:P

Well, I'm currently using one of the Dido avatars, but I plan on using the "This space intentionally left blank" avatar later, and I'm reserving it! If I catch anyone using it...there's probably nothing I can do about it, but don't use it cause it's MINE!!!...:P

Dido ... yummy (:

~LoudMusic

do you think you could make me a crx avatar? that's what i have for real-life wheels. black w/ factory alloy rims, manual sunroof, aftermarket ccold-air intake, plus more to come.

or, maybe an avatar of my *other* car. baby-blue 1978 Mercury Zephyr 2-door sedan. only 81,000 miles! :lol: it's just my ice racer for once the lake freezes enough.

No problem Rice. :D
Tazz was nice enough to make one for me and am very appreciative of it for sure. ;)
Im in the process of purchasing the program to make my own avatars and other things I can use with such a tool. :D
Thanks guys, your the best. :P :P :rolleyes: :D

Hey, Rice, sorry I didn't use that C5 one you made...

Can you make me one with a Viper like that? And then make it just say "Stealth Viper" in the font "Hattenschwiler"?

Hey Rice, can you please make me a Dodge Durango or a Shelby Durango avatar with the words "GCstyle" after a pic of the car? Like the one you made for Mazkid....please? :D

(oh, and make the "s" a "$" ok? Hehe, thanks)

By the way, be sure to make it a GIF or JPEG document, because if not, then when i try to save it as a GIF or JPEG so i can use it here in the foorums, then it doesn't have the different pictures. It'll only be frozen on one picture.

Originally posted by GCstyle
Hey Rice, can you please make me a Dodge Durango or a Shelby Durango avatar with the words "GCstyle" after a pic of the car? Like the one you made for Mazkid....please? :D

(oh, and make the "s" a "$" ok? Hehe, thanks)

By the way, be sure to make it a GIF or JPEG document, because if not, then when i try to save it as a GIF or JPEG so i can use it here in the foorums, then it doesn't have the different pictures. It'll only be frozen on one picture.

post some pics and i will see what i can do....

and by the way, i didn't make mazkid an avatar...yet!

Originally posted by Rice Rocketeer

post some pics and i will see what i can do....

and by the way, i didn't make mazkid an avatar...yet!

Loud made me the Avatar. I like it.

Rice- if you decide to make me one, it'd have to be as good or better than the one I got now. ;)

I've noticed that you make avatars with still images, as Loud makes animated ones like mine. I like the animated ones better, but it's just my opinion.

You do good work though

Back