All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,542 views
Is this O.K?

ius304481copy1wv.gif
 
k noob question but bare with me..how do u upload avatars lol
 
speaking of avatars....anyone like mine? :D

i photoshopped that honda today bear because he is so awesome. the rest is pretty self explanitory.
 
DLRgian
k noob question but bare with me..how do u upload avatars lol
Go to your profile, My GTPlanet, at the top of the page, go to Edit Avatar, then at the bottom of the page, it says Upload an Avatar From Your Computer. It says what maximum size you can have it below.
 
just wondering, can anyone make some 'tars out of these pics ?
maybe with VOLVO RACING written on it somewhere...something like that !

thanks a million !
 

Attachments

  • scca-pro-04-seb-volvo_720-riley-ride.jpg
    scca-pro-04-seb-volvo_720-riley-ride.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 17
  • sccawc-2004-gen-tm-0133.jpg
    sccawc-2004-gen-tm-0133.jpg
    3.2 KB · Views: 15
  • volvor_02.jpg
    volvor_02.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 10
  • volvor_01.jpg
    volvor_01.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 9
  • volvor_03.jpg
    volvor_03.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 11
Here you go Jay:

volvo428yx.gif
 
maccie
or this one:
That's pretty cool. What did you use to make it?
 
HOLY CRAP !

you guys kick more A$$ than an angry farmer....( ok, I know, dumb saying...)

Thankses a bunches !
 
Made a couple of Salad Fingers Avatars.







Feel free to use 'em. :)
 
I'm sorry for asking such a silly question,but how do I go about uploading my own custom avatar,cause i don't have that choice yet?? :grumpy:
 
When you get over 100 posts and then you have to wait until midnight on the day you made 100 post.(done it yesterday!) :D :D :D
 
Slick Rick
When you get over 100 posts and then you have to wait until midnight on the day you made 100 post.(done it yesterday!) :D :D :D


Thanks man,that is all I needed to know :)
but how the hell can you tell how many posts do you have??? :crazy:
 
Click on your name and scroll down a few clicks.
I luuuuve my new avator, makes me feel more individual in such a huge forum.
 
that is a pretty biznatchin 'tar !!! Thats from pulp fiction right ?
 
Obvously, its like THE coolest movie ever.(what is biznatchin)

Im a bit hyperactive today. I had a A-level DT exam in the morning and was feeling sleepy so i had 3 cans of red bull....... It still hasnt worn off gowhyven (thats not how to spell it but you know what i mean!)
 
Sweet pic !
 

Attachments

  • inyourface.gif
    inyourface.gif
    10.8 KB · Views: 74
  • ninjahomer2vd.gif
    ninjahomer2vd.gif
    6.1 KB · Views: 78
  • fg_avatar.gif
    fg_avatar.gif
    21.4 KB · Views: 10
  • petergriffinfingerthrowup0fq.gif
    petergriffinfingerthrowup0fq.gif
    8.1 KB · Views: 79
  • bscap0023te.jpg
    bscap0023te.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 14
:lol:👍 I had some new ava's in mind from the newest Family guy and American Dad if my stupid Tv tuner card would work. :grumpy:
 
:) :D :lol: :lol: :lol: I love the black and white one. I only watch simpsons but .......dont laugh, is the other one from family guy???

(seriously, dont laugh I CAN HEAR YOU! :mad: )

EDIT i didnt see vipfreaks post because i was also posting.
 
you.....dont......watch......family guy ??????

dude, check yourself ? if you like simpsons, you will LOVE family guy..give it about 3 or 4 episodes and you'll be hooked !
 
What channel is it on?
Does it have professor Frink in it?
gowhyven (thats not how to spell it but you know what i mean!)
 
Slick Rick
Click on your name and scroll down a few clicks.
I luuuuve my new avator, makes me feel more individual in such a huge forum.
Slick Rick, it's Avatar, not Avator. ;)

The word Avator irritates me somehow.
 
I didnt even notice... OK i will correct that small spelling mistake
 
Back