All Avatar Related Items Here....

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rice Rocketeer
  • 5,056 comments
  • 364,542 views
Slick Rick
Where have the pictures gone......!

their not on my post! :confused:..........:scared:



EDIT: False alarm they have shown up. Thats weird, it shouldnt of taken that long for them to show up. :confused:
I get that usualy, I don't know what causes it though.
 
rollazn
Can someone make me good avatars with these pictures of the Skyline Z tune?

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=65999

I want it to look clear and good quality. I'm not sure if I want it to be a moving collage thing... because i'm not sure on how it will look but its fine with me.

Thanks.

Heres a Z-tune for you, if you're still after one.
 

Attachments

  • ztune05_02.jpg
    ztune05_02.jpg
    2 KB · Views: 134
Hi guys, I'd like to ask who can create me some Toyota's or Pink Floyd avatars.

I'd appreciate it 👍
 
Does anyone have Animal, the muppet playing the drums ? I would love to have that 'tar !!!

thanks !
 
Et Voila.
pinkfloyd4oq.jpg
 

Attachments

  • Animal.gif
    Animal.gif
    7.1 KB · Views: 112
  • Animal2.gif
    Animal2.gif
    7 KB · Views: 110
Even the thrill of gambling?
 
Do you like those Z Tune avatars as much as, say, the thrill of gambling?
 
Could someone resize that into 100x100? Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 0,,3425004,00.jpg
    0,,3425004,00.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 21
I had a go too
 

Attachments

  • idontknowwhoheisbutthisisfelipesresizedpicture.jpg
    idontknowwhoheisbutthisisfelipesresizedpicture.jpg
    4.8 KB · Views: 138
:lol: Nice file name Danny.

Thanks guys! 👍
 

90x#
and below in 90x#. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    2.9 KB · Views: 122
@FatAssBR: fala, irmao, vc eh brasileiro tambem? falou... sou carioca, mas to morando na australia...
sorry, just had say somethin.. cant let a moment like this just pass me by. anyway, this might sound like a n00bish question, but when can i upload my own avatar?
 
JuCe
@FatAssBR: fala, irmao, vc eh brasileiro tambem? falou... sou carioca, mas to morando na australia...
sorry, just had say somethin.. cant let a moment like this just pass me by. anyway, this might sound like a n00bish question, but when can i upload my own avatar?
I think it was after your 100th post?
 
JuCe
damn, that sucks.... its pretty stupid, actually...
They do have bunch of Admin supplied avatars. Some are really cool. When I first joined, I started with Mazda 787 race car, then a Brazilian flag until I got my own, which I still use.
 
Can i have your opinions on my new avatar please? It's a cutout of silver moto v3 razr by nixnxan from deviantart. Here's a link to the original - http://www.deviantart.com/view/20869374/
Btw, my title is taken from the song allstar by smashmouth.

Critiscism welcome
 
Hello guys, I got something for you:
images



Cna you focus on only the gearnob image of the shifter forks and make it AIM friendly? That would be ubercool. :D Thanks in advance.
 
I'll have a go for you. It's just a chance to have a go on newly aquired photoshop cs :D
 
EDIT - Uh, hang on, what do you mean by aim friendly? I've never used aim before. Also, just having the gear bit would mean that it is very pixelated. VERY pixelated. I suggest you find a different image, or find a biger version of that.
 
Okay, thank you. Umm.... I dunno if I can find another image like that, the the five-fork shifter gates. :(

AIM friendly= 7168 bytes, maximum. Or, 64 x 64 pixels max. Whichever works.
 
Could somebody make this transparent, and remove the 2 red dots?



Thanks. :)
 
3dtext_2450.gif
 
Back