All Gold C,B,A,S and Events

• Thread starter Totte
  • 149 comments
Totte
RacingTotte
Is there anyone who've done all classes and events in gold?

I'm struggling with S(don't remember), where F40 is to overtake all the cars on 1 lap Suzuka. This is possible now i know, just have to get the lucky round.

But S8, with the Ford GT around HighSpeed Ring, under 1:10,0 - With S3 tires. Is this possible?

I've cheked the timetrial rankings, (1st place is 2sec faster, although TimeTrial mode uses S2-tires, and S8 have to use S3-tires) but the first places are slamming in the wall to get faster around the track, wich you get a penalty for doing in S8. Can someone post a video, or make it in top ranking that i could download and learn?

if you really can't do s6 then try this at the begining of the race. When comming up to the first corner, get a 4 second penalty by hitting the lexus. Use this to drive through the gt40, viper and f40. Then take a big cut across the grass. This should get you right behind the gtr and from their its easy.

if you really can't do s6 then try this at the begining of the race. When comming up to the first corner, get a 4 second penalty by hitting the lexus. Use this to drive through the gt40, viper and f40. Then take a big cut across the grass. This should get you right behind the gtr and from their its easy.

but thats not cricket..!!

how can you feel satisfied with gold knowing you cheated to get it

To get all gold....:D

Yes i tried this. And you can do this in some other corners also. And i am 0,5secs behind the masked GT-R up the finish line, so i can do it, i know it. But it is the S8 that's annoying me. (excuse the spelling, i'm from norway, as henning said it,"****ing hell")

S6 is really hard. I've done it after ~250 attempts. But i used it also to make money for f2007 ... so no problem ;)
S8 ... impossible for me :(

Good point. Repeating runs to get gold is not so bad when 2nd place has good prize money that you know will be well spent later ;) Personally I have yet to try S6 or S8, and as I am going on holiday at the weekend they will have to wait.

I have the bad habbit of restarting the race when i know i'm not going to finish first :)

would i be right in assuming that S class is unlocked when you finish A B and C? I am on the last race of A class now, just saving for that 430.

S8 for me took Standard physics, bloody good driving and some luck. The car has to be pushed more than what the tyres can take, in other words if you're driving with full grip you're not going to make it. When the rear end begins sliding you'll just have to keep going no matter what happens. You'll crash and spin a lot but it's the way to go.

So far I have all Golds bar 3 silver. I also have a bronze for the time trial-style HSR event with the Suzuki Cappuchino. It is the (2nd) most unbelievably difficult event EVAR.
Edit: Now the '2nd' most unbelievably difficult event and in classic GT Pro colour and font.

Not impossible, you just have to be very lucky.
I still need to find about half a second to get gold. (pro, no aids)

you ca manage to get gold with the suzuki. you have to take slipstream of a car that surpases you. I did in in second attempt!

all gold here....took a while but eventually all events are doable....
a bit of luck and persistance will do the trick..lol.
spyrrari.

Can anybody upload a replay file of S8? Or make it in the timetrial mode? (the fastest time is 1:09 with wall-banging)
I tried a lot of times, in i'm just under 2 sec. behind. And yes, the Ford GT is sliding.....

I guess i'll have to be lucky, and throw the car into the corners and hopefully get straight out....:ouch: 2 seconds is alot on this short course.

No problem with the other S, it's just the S8 remaining.

Plus some events in dealerships, need to buy some new cars. F2007 Comes first.

Yes, i'm trying in standard mode. With and without TC and ASM. The QT menu is disabled. I did not try active steering though, n'or the wheel option (sim/arcade?)

It is the most unbelievably difficult event EVAR.

No, it's not :D

The most difficult event EVAR is almost traditional licence test from all "big" Gran Turismo games (I think it's not only in GT2) on Trial Mountain with GT-R where you start before the Monkey Tree and have to pass the line at the middle of Shaded Straight.

B-3 event (Evo at Eiger) is a pain. Standard physics will make it a lot easier but I have been trying for three days now and my best is 1:14.295
A video replay or some tips would be great. I have got gold using using professional physics but needed to change to standard for B-3.

I was sure I had 39 golds the other day but after checking I have 38 golds and 1 silver and still need to raise money to buy the F40 to even attempt that challenge at all.

The hardest C class was for sure the Cappucino test and took me a damn good few attempts where you need to draft like a madman and it comes together on roughly 5 or 6 laps into the test when they are more bunched together for the long straight.

The Eiger test in the Lancer is eluding me also and so far 1 second off gold .. will get the F40 and try that before going back to that Eiger test :crazy:

The cappuccino race is impossible :(

I had another quick go before the footie last night. I started when the clock had counted down to 09:30/4th car went over the line - if I try to blend in with traffic I just do not get that right, hence I tried something a little less scientific :).

I then went around as normal going as fast as I could (eg low 42s with no draft). After about 5 mins I had a lap with opportunities to draft 4 cars. Missed gold by 0.2s and then realised I was using AT where MT would have made a lot more sense. Yesterday was a long day... I will revisit tomorrow.

yea i am struggling with the cappachino one... my best is 0.19 off the pace.. how annoying lol..

has anyone tried the FordGT manufactures race... now thats impossible!!

yea i am struggling with the cappachino one... my best is 0.19 off the pace.. how annoying lol..

has anyone tried the FordGT manufactures race... now thats impossible!!

Just wait until you unlock the QT menu....then it's no big deal.

S-6 is really frustrating... The cars at the back are so slow, and they take up the whole road. I must have tried it for like 3 hours straight last night and got verry annoyed n had a break... What annoys me is when you get "ramming" penalties, even when it was AI who rams past you (notice - they never get penalties...)

Is S6 the Test with the F40 in Suzuka where you have to overtake 15 Cars in one lap ? Then i think it is definately possible to do it in gold. Been driving it yesterday and managed to cross the line 0,400 Seconds behind the black mask GTR. I just have to bring together the perfect lap out of all my yesterdays attempts.

But S6 ist the first test for me to switch from "pro" to "standard".

Could achieve gold on pro-setting in 33 tests but now i´m down to "Standard"

:indiff:

But what really worries me: You are all talking about the Cappuccino-Test and the Lancer at "Eiger" and both tests are pretty difficult.........but what about that damned test "Eiger Nordwand Reverse with BMW M3" ?????????:scared:

I cannot even reach silver there !!! :ouch:

Did you really manage to do this test in GOLD ??????

Best way to do s-8 is to stop at the start and wait for the tuned cars to catch up with you. You can slipstream with all of them all round the circuit and get gold... just. I hit just under 200mph down the main straight by doing this. Just makes life abit easier.

Back