All Gold C,B,A,S and Events

• Thread starter Totte
  • 149 comments
On the M3 A trial, I went to the online time trial to practice without the cars in the way and got it down to 1'12.800 on the Japan boards using a ghost, and then just applied that to the A-3 event, and it seemed pretty much the same for both the A event and the online TT in the BMW M3 with the difference just being S1 and S2 tyres.

That is good advice, and one I intend to follow to get gold for both of the Eiger TTs as that track is new to myself. I never forget practising for the N'berg Mission in GT4 with a ghost in 'free run'.

Maybe a good hint for S6:

Been driving it now for 3 days (at least 3 Hours a day) and i´m getting second almost always. (This means, that i got 1.800.000 Credits so far and i´m going to buy the F1 tonight:) )

Yesterday i "suddenly found" about half a second on this test by switching off the ESP and the TC.

I´m always right behind the Audi R8 when braking for the tight Hairpin (slowest part of the track) and then that damn Quattro accelerates like hell.

Then i realized that the ESP/TC brutally slows down the F40 in this Hairpin. So i switched both off and (when driving in Standard-Physics) the Car ist still pretty good to handle. Now i can throw this little italian beauty around that hairpin by using 80% throttle.

Then I am right behind the R8 and can at least overtake him when braking for the following double left to the long straight. But normaly overtaking already happens on the fast double right after the hairpin.

Can anyone confirm my statement?

I improved by this way from 0,9 Seconds to 0,388 Seconds on the black-mask-nissan but still could not catch him :ill:

I've catched the R8 before the hairpin. Now was the GTR right in front of me, and with slipstream ---> no problem at all.
But it's very hard to overtake the R8 before the hairpin. I've only done it 2 or 3 times on ~300 attempts ;)

€: Do you get something special for having all gold ?

I've catched the R8 before the hairpin. Now was the GTR right in front of me, and with slipstream ---> no problem at all.
But it's very hard to overtake the R8 before the hairpin. I've only done it 2 or 3 times on ~300 attempts ;)

€: Do you get something special for having all gold ?

I was able to overtake the R8 only two times before the hairpin but messed it up both times when braking for the double-left. Then i started beating my dfp and shouting out loud :yuck:

So when you managed to get the R8 before the hairpin, where exactly did you overtake the Nissan ???

Not in the following long right....or what ?

Did you pass him in the slipstream before the R130 or did u do it by braking later for the shikane ? Would be interesting to hear....

I was finally able to beat the gold time on the M3 eiger event :D

DSC00115.jpg

Finally gold gold last night on the B-3 Event. I had to downshift to gear 2 instead of staying in 3rd around the final corner. I may try this event on Pro physics now. This is the only event I had to use standard for.
Now onto finish a few races on A class.

Finally got my 40th Gold in the events by beating the Eiger BMW test with a 1'12.8 tonight ... I can say now I had to use the AI to make up the time to gold this one and made contact with a few during the lap ... but they are all bagged now anyway .. thank god! now I can at last look for something else to do in this game :)

You have to do all the other events first.
Tha's what I thought, honestly. I've just beaten C3 with more than 5 min to spare. And I waited a whole minute before driving out of the pit. If someone want a video, let me know (just trying to help).

:)

I've got gold in the S6 F40 event on standard with no aids, apart from iirc ABS set at 1 (naughty I know) with some, shall we say 'BTCC' manouvres or as they say 'if you aint rubbing you aint racing!'.
How well has anyone done on this with Pro physics? 3rd is my best, that F40 is just nasty, snap power oversteer especially in the off camber turns whilst accelerating.
And as for those penalties!
The times I've been nerfed off by the AI.

Most difficult event had to be alfa 156 licence on rome course in gt2, even the demonstration didnt have a gold time::scared:

has anyone golded the 700pp s class events in professional mode? if so with what car and what qts settings?

thanks.

lol, i have trouble getting in the top 10 for the 2 last 700pp races with pro physics.
On the other hand, standard physics is way to easy.

I was finally able to beat the gold time on the M3 eiger event :D

DSC00115.jpg

Ok, what cheat did you use? :sly:

I practiced in Time Trial mode and managed to get a 1'13.200. I then attempted this test and could not manage to get under 1'15.000 at all. Is there a tyre difference or something? It has to be the most ridiculously difficult race ever to come from within GT. Never before have I done over 500 laps on a given event and still failed to attain gold.

I have a video of C-3 but I can't upload it to youtube.
I want to zip the file and post it here but even that doesn't work.

Which video format did you use? (divx, xvid, etc)
And the ZIP file's max allowed size is 1MB for attachments.

I practiced in Time Trial mode and managed to get a 1'13.200. I then attempted this test and could not manage to get under 1'15.000 at all. Is there a tyre difference or something? It has to be the most ridiculously difficult race ever to come from within GT. Never before have I done over 500 laps on a given event and still failed to attain gold.

The M3 Eiger Event is on S1s, Time Trial is on S2s. I've had a fair few laps in the Time Trial aswell (js427 on the rankings, was second :sly:), and I think we can comfortably say this is impossible on Pro Physics...:nervous:

Which video format did you use? (divx, xvid, etc)
And the ZIP file's max allowed size is 1MB for attachments.
It's a .wmv-file. If I zip it, it's still too large to post or to mail it.

The file is 49.6 mb.

Normally you should be able to upload it to youtube, unless it's longer than 10 minutes.
The thing you can do is to copy the replay file itself from the PS3 to a usb stick and zip it.
That's small enough to upload here as an attachment.

It's a .wmv-file. If I zip it, it's still too large to post or to mail it.

The file is 49.6 mb.

Zipping a compressed video (WMV/XviD/DivX/MP4) doesn't help much ;)

It maybe takes 1 or 2% off the total size.

Thanks to the help from Bert (DustDriver) I managed to upload it to youtube. I just wasn't patient enough.

Just finished the Cappuccino challenge and now have all golds in C,B,A and S class events :) I left the cappuccino untill last as that was the one i least wanted to do as i thought it would be the hardest but i ended up completing it on my first try.

Now for the Manufacturer's Events!(does anyone know if they are hard?)

Just finished the Cappuccino challenge and now have all golds in C,B,A and S class events :) I left the cappuccino untill last as that was the one i least wanted to do as i thought it would be the hardest but i ended up completing it on my first try.

Now for the Manufacturer's Events!(does anyone know if they are hard?)
They are not as hard as the events.

The Lotus one was a real pain before the update, I haven't tried it since I got gold then. Now I have to do it all over again...

Back