All Gold C,B,A,S and Events

• Thread starter Totte
  • 149 comments
how did you do the S-8 Ford GT race?
i'm always a couple tenths off Gold :(

when is a good time to start for the best slipstream??

Thats it, i now have all golds in all events including the manufacturer's events.

I feel kind of sad now to be honest as i don't have anything to aim for now:(

I would have to say that the M3 time trial event was definetely the hardest and most time consuming, took me almost 2 days to get by that one, this was closely followed my the EVO time trial on the same track.

The only thing i have left to do now is buy the Ferrari F1 as i already have all the other cars that i wanted. I just hope GT5 comes out soon :D

The M3 time trial kind of reminds me of the Viper time trial at Eiger reverse in the Japanese version, before the update. THAT was a real pain.

All gold for me :)

Most difficult was the M3, but I enjoyed ever lap in a masochistic sort of way...Most frustrating was the F40 overtake, still not happy with my gold as I picked up a collision penalty in the early stages, no gain was made, just makes the replay look crap!

Guys,

In class 'S' what cars are you using for the tuned races? I have no tuned cars!? I know you can use normal cars, but they are either too slow or I have to remove points because they are too fast then they become slow again.

You can not buy tuned cars either...except the S2000 etc, but that starts with too many points.

Thanks.

I used a Mine's Skyline for the S-class races, if you drop it and stiffen up the suspension and dampers it'll handle beautifully. You may still need to fine tune the gear ratios to win stuff though.
Managed to get all gold on S except for that damned S-8 race with the Ford GT. The car oversteers like a mother****er. :(

Guys,

In class 'S' what cars are you using for the tuned races? I have no tuned cars!? I know you can use normal cars, but they are either too slow or I have to remove points because they are too fast then they become slow again.

You can not buy tuned cars either...except the S2000 etc, but that starts with too many points.

Thanks.

Imo, you should buy the Lotuse Elise/Tuned, not the 111R version!

I completed all S-Class races with this car without having to do much tuning! Just lower it and max out 5th gear and you should be able to win all races with it ;)

Well I've searched the forum and it looks like not a single person has had trouble with Class B Race 8 and yet it has completely flummoxed me?!? I've beaten C-3 and B-3 which have had mentions but B-8 is killing me!

It's the one on the High Speed Ring where you have to beat the lap time of 1'12.000 with the Nissan GT-R '07. My best time so far is a 1'12.7xx which seems WAAAAAY off the mark.

All the AI are slower than me so I can only gain a slight draft down the straights but no amount of draft seems to give me enough advantage anyway.

Am I missing something for this race?!?

Well I've searched the forum and it looks like not a single person has had trouble with Class B Race 8 and yet it has completely flummoxed me?!? I've beaten C-3 and B-3 which have had mentions but B-8 is killing me!

It's the one on the High Speed Ring where you have to beat the lap time of 1'12.000 with the Nissan GT-R '07. My best time so far is a 1'12.7xx which seems WAAAAAY off the mark.

All the AI are slower than me so I can only gain a slight draft down the straights but no amount of draft seems to give me enough advantage anyway.

Am I missing something for this race?!?

for me what did the trick whas focussing especially on exit of the two slow corners before the tunnel....
i whas also stuck on this one at 0,5 seconds,but then when i changed my lines through these corners so you stay well on the right side (inside line)in the first right corner to have a wide entry into the left corner so you can exit that one into the tunnel with an extra 10km/h or so.....after mastering this a few laps i managed to do 0,8 seconds faster than before,when i whas attacking these corners too much and thus loosing speed.....:)
hope this will help a bit:tup:
spyrrari.

Thanks for the advice, I'll go back and focus on those two corners for a bit 👍

[EDIT] Well I golded it but only by riding the guard rail. For now I can't think of any way to gain the 0.8 needed for Gold?!? I'll be back to clean this one up...if anyone has a video of this one it would be much appreciated 👍 [/EDIT]

I don't know what I have to do to gold:

B-3: Lancer Evo IX GSR - Eiger Nordwand.

B-8: GT-R - High Speed Ring

A-3: BMW M3 - Eiger Nordwand

I hate the events but being a perfectionist, I want to get gold on all the events :guilty:.

Tips are welcome, please.

:)

Mr P posted this video of his Gold lap for B-3. I watched that a few times to see what gear he was using, what lines, what speeds etc and then I found that one okay. B-8 I'm still in need of help and I intend on meeting A-3 today some time :scared:

[EDIT] I've now met A-3...those slow hairpins are practically impossible to get right :confused: I may be on this one for a while :) [/EDIT]

Managed to get 40 Golds today after having trouble with the M3 @ Eiger and the F40 @ Suzuka. :)
nige

Mr P posted this video of his Gold lap for B-3. I watched that a few times to see what gear he was using, what lines, what speeds etc and then I found that one okay. :) [/EDIT]
Thank you!

I already watched that video and the problem is that he uses mph and I use kph. I have to stop the video everytime I want to find out how fast he's driving in kph.

Thank you!

I already watched that video and the problem is that he uses mph and I use kph. I have to stop the video everytime I want to find out how fast he's driving in kph.

why dont you just change your game to mph temporarily?

I don't know what I have to do to gold:

B-3: Lancer Evo IX GSR - Eiger Nordwand.
B-8: GT-R - High Speed Ring
A-3: BMW M3 - Eiger Nordwand

Tips are welcome, please.

:)

I have just returned after a holiday and that list looks very familiar ;) . I think they will be like many license tests before; suddenly you get gold and wonder why they took so long. Like you any tips will always be welcomed.

hi just thought let you know ive posted some videos on events people seem to be having problems with. there are 2 videos for each replay 1 showing normal cockpit view and another with bumper cam and driving line turned on for replay. wont post them all on here but on youtube go to channels and search for gt5pp. quality could be better but might help those that are stuck.

events are c3, b3, b6, b8, a3, a8 and s8 at mo.

I got all in gold except one car make events because I didnt buy all event's car.
I finished all C,B,A,S events in %80 pro mode no aids, %15 standart mode no aids and %5 standart mode no aids with some cheat.
cheat? for example in S class F40 suzuka race I finished second in pro mode with no aids.
in next try there was 1sec gap between leader. I hit that car in last chicane. I took a penalty but I was front of him and he decided not to overtake me :D

I'm driving a Integra for C-8, 1 lap of Daytona. Am off 1 second of the lead car. Any tips?

Just learn to slipstream every single possible car properly and you'll find it very easy indeed! Oh and you'll definatley need ot put it in manual.

i never needed to use a manual gearbox for any of the races and got all gold in races its the time trials and overtaking in one lap trials that get me. Time trials i can never seem to get the lucky slip stream, and one lap trials tend to end with me being a bit over confident on the throttle and end up backwards.

w00tage! just got a gold on A-3 after fiddling with the in-car brake bias settings. funnily enough, setting the front and rear to 10 allowed me to go a lot deeper into the braking zones...👍

Back