All Gold C,B,A,S and Events

• Thread starter Totte
  • 149 comments
Best way to do s-8 is to stop at the start and wait for the tuned cars to catch up with you. You can slipstream with all of them all round the circuit and get gold... just. I hit just under 200mph down the main straight by doing this. Just makes life abit easier.

Good idea! I thought of it, but all i saw was a swift here and there. And then i guessed this course is to slow and to many corners to get anything out of slipstreaming.... I will test more tonight. Thank you!

I posted this in the capu tuning thread but its quite a simple event if you use manual and just shift to 5th at 7.5k rpm

capgold.jpg

Just had a quick go at the Cap TT, using MT this time and got gold on my second lap. Why did it take so long ? :guilty::) Seem to remember feeling like this many times in the past golding certain license tests. ;)

Is S6 the Test with the F40 in Suzuka where you have to overtake 15 Cars in one lap ? Then i think it is definately possible to do it in gold. Been driving it yesterday and managed to cross the line 0,400 Seconds behind the black mask GTR. I just have to bring together the perfect lap out of all my yesterdays attempts.

But S6 ist the first test for me to switch from "pro" to "standard".

Could achieve gold on pro-setting in 33 tests but now i´m down to "Standard"

:indiff:

But what really worries me: You are all talking about the Cappuccino-Test and the Lancer at "Eiger" and both tests are pretty difficult.........but what about that damned test "Eiger Nordwand Reverse with BMW M3" ?????????:scared:

I cannot even reach silver there !!! :ouch:

Did you really manage to do this test in GOLD ??????

Yeah Eiger reverse with the M3 is very difficult, Im the same..cant even get a silver on that one.

Am also finding the S-6 race at Suzuka with the F40 difficult, best ive got is silver.
Not sure if its just me, but the F40 feels like a rubbish handling car, it just doesnt want to turn in.
Anyone got any good suspension setups I could try for it.

Just had a quick go at the Cap TT, using MT this time and got gold on my second lap. Why did it take so long ? :guilty::) Seem to remember feeling like this many times in the past golding certain license tests. ;)

With standard or pro physics?

edit:yay, just beat it on pro physics. 1:07.???

I never realized there was an Eiger test in B events and in A also and took it for granted that the evo at eiger was the one eluding me! but its the BMW at eiger reverse thats playing hard to get .. I got it silver the other day but will be a toughy to get gold .. 1'13.9 I got and that was pushing like a madman .. but then again i'm on sixaxis so might just be easier when my wheel arrives Friday 👍

I found the race at Suzuka very easy- i drive it often to get the F2007, and in the most times i get 1st, but sometimes only 2st, but i think its becuse of my wonderfull QTS-stting- but the time races are very difficult... i only get the 2st with the Mine´s skyline at daytona, and the others only st, st is in every Timerace easy...

does anybody have the list for which cars get unlocked at each level and cup?

EDIT-I found it
Class
C- Daihatsu OFC-1
B- BMW M3 tuned
A- Nissan Skyline Concept
S- don't know yet

also, I am not sure if there is any extra unlocks for silver or gold.

stats.jpg

Nice graphic. Did you do it all alone?

No, it's not

I live in Northern Germany and have been several times on vacation on the island of Krk in Croatia. I think I could travel faster from my hometown to Krk by car than I need time to beat the 1,39,000.

stats.jpg

Nice graphic. Did you do it all alone?

I live in Northern Germany and have been several times on vacation on the island of Krk in Croatia. I think I could travel faster from my hometown to Krk by car than I need time to beat the 1,39,000.

yes made it myself, pretty easy with fireworks to make, could try and make a browser version actually... brought my self to an idea haha gonna make it ...

The S6 isn't that hard at all if you know how to do it. But the both eiger events ... omg. Don't know how to win them.

On the eiger, I get about 30 seconds in then wonder why my lines are so bad and why my braking is all out of synch...I can't stand it!

I had a look at my A3 BMW at Eiger 1'13.9 lap and noticed a little AI touch :grumpy: so I ran a few more laps just to get a clean video to post ... Ran a 1'14.2 clean as a whistle on lap 2 which gives me some hope to Gold it with more attempts ... here's a video of my lap for anyone that wants some lines to maybe replicate 👍

I will go faster tonight but it was something to post for now ... maybe one of the guys who have golded it already will be kind enough to post a clean video of a sub 1'13 👍

oops! double post .. see below :P

Quick question, is this a wheel?

Also, you know the 1st gear corner, turning right then left up the steep hill, I get a real sluggish feeling in the car which really slows me down, do you tune this out of the car (can you?) or is it just the way it is?

Quick question, is this a wheel?

Also, you know the 1st gear corner, turning right then left up the steep hill, I get a real sluggish feeling in the car which really slows me down, do you tune this out of the car (can you?) or is it just the way it is?

Hi mate, I didn't know tuning was available for that test :crazy: that car is stock and going to look into that now! ... I dont use 1st gear either i slow down and roll around in 2nd on all the steep uphill turns 👍

oh yeah my laps are done using the sixaxis and dpad / xbutton combination until I get my wheel on Friday 👍

Will be back once I've checked if I can set this car up ... 💡

edit: just checked .. cant be tuned on A3 thank god :P I would have kicked myself if it was available as I never thought to look :dopey:

Hi mate, I didn't know tuning was available for that test :crazy: that car is stock and going to look into that now! ... I dont use 1st gear either i slow down and roll around in 2nd on all the steep uphill turns 👍

oh yeah my laps are done using the sixaxis and dpad / xbutton combination until I get my wheel on Friday 👍

Will be back once I've checked if I can set this car up ... 💡

Well I guess you can not set it up...(I can't turn my PS3 on at the moment as my wife is watching Desperate Housewives on the big TV), so you never drop into 1st...must try that ASAP!

The trick to golding the Cappuchino and Ford GT time trials is catching a good draft on the long straight and a bit of luck.
To get a good draft you need to delay starting for 30 seconds or so.
In the Cappuchino I got a push from the Ford Focus and managed to get the draft as it passed down the straight and my speed topped out at 190 kmh.
In the Ford GT I drafted a Lotus down the straight and wall rode the 2nd turn, (its worth the 5 second penalty) and caught another draft coming on to the long straight.
36 gold 4 bronze. Still currently bronze on the 2 Eiger tests and S6 and S10.
S6 is impossible trying to drive clean.
S10 needs more practice. Can the F2007 be used on S10?

It's nice to know I'm not the only one having problems with the M3 Eiger Mission.

I just got done playing that mission and couldn't even bronze it...

I did get close to though.

Mr P

You using standard of pro physics?

I just might start using the D pad more, lol

S10 needs more practice. Can the F2007 be used on S10?

You can use any car for the S10, but there is no way to bring down the F2007 to 700 points. Therefore you can't use the F2007 in any mission of class S, but you can use it in some missions of the lower classes. Instant Gold.

It's nice to know I'm not the only one having problems with the M3 Eiger Mission.

I just got done playing that mission and couldn't even bronze it...

I did get close to though.

Mr P

You using standard of pro physics?

I just might start using the D pad more, lol

Haven't even attempted pro physics yet mate .. will leave that until I have a the wheel before I make that step :) all my events tests are done in standard but will go back and redo them all soon in pro to see how I fare 👍

Done, all gold! Yippi!

Some dealership events to go!

And i have 1,2 mill, but i will save it for F2007 before I take the events.

You can use any car for the S10, but there is no way to bring down the F2007 to 700 points. Therefore you can't use the F2007 in any mission of class S, but you can use it in some missions of the lower classes. Instant Gold.

Thanks for that.

I used the Ford GT LM to get 3rd at S10, is there a better option?
Is a RWD layout better than the mid engine layout in the Ford handling wise?

Finally done the Cappuccino HSR time trial, got it on my third attempt.

Now on to the M3 at Eiger. Glad to see I'm not the only person stuck on that, I've got silver so far, I think I'm about half a second away from gold. I get so frustrated with it though, I tend to "overdrive" the car and end up getting slower and slower :grumpy:

Thanks for that.

I used the Ford GT LM to get 3rd at S10, is there a better option?
Is a RWD layout better than the mid engine layout in the Ford handling wise?

I've just finished first on S-10 with the amuse S2000. The gear ratio is very low when you buy it, every car just accelerates away from it, perhaps it's for drifting. I increased it quite a lot which didn't bog down the car whatsoever and then it seemed to be par with the S2000 and the tuned Corvette in the race and managed to finish 5 seconds clear. I tried with the 599 as thats pretty good tuned up and got fairly close but I kept going slightly off track ending up in the sand after about four laps, so I bought a tuned car instead.

I've got all golds for C, B, A and S Events in the spec II JPN copy, just got the dealer events to do, then I'll start doing more on my PAL copy.

When doing the Ford GT time trial in S class I managed to do consistent laps of 1'10'600 - 800 with no slipstreaming and then eventually got a bit of slipstream to get gold. Took me about 15-20 laps to get the hang of the Ford GT. For me it was best to just try and not steer it so much and let the car find it's way around a corner after initially steering into it on HSR. Really enjoy the Ford GT.

On the M3 A trial, I went to the online time trial to practice without the cars in the way and got it down to 1'12.800 on the Japan boards using a ghost, and then just applied that to the A-3 event, and it seemed pretty much the same for both the A event and the online TT in the BMW M3 with the difference just being S1 and S2 tyres.

I was loosing 200-300 hundreds of a second on the tight right then left near the end before the uphill straight on Eiger A-3 by pushing too much and not feeding the car round and letting the momentum take me round, after that I could just roll through it and was better set for accelerating out and then up the hill and managing not to drop below 60 kmh when before I was 45-55 ish and too narrow.

BMW M3 A-3 was the hardest for me out of all the events in Spec I and the new Spec II events.

Great post Chronos and very informative 👍 I will defo use your suggestion and run on time trial mode to get a better feel of Eiger reverse before going back to A3 :cheers:

Well done on all 40 golds btw :)👍

The tuned Lotus 111R is an absolute beast for S10 if you tune it correctly. I used max rear downforce, lowest amount of front downforce and adjusted the gearing a bit. No problems.

Back