All manufacturer paints complete!!! Thank you everyone who made this thread awesome!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 514 comments
  • 22,484 views
Unfortunately all my tickets are booked up right now. I return from vacation a week from this Saturday and should be free to wheel and deal then. I am opening some new threads as well so check back until then I am going to sit on the beach and drink beer for a week :lol:

That's cool, I'll be on a "Staycation" next week. Not going anywhere, but at least I'm not working, LOL. Look me up when you get back and if you still need it we'll work something out. I also have one in Manaco Orange & 0/0, but you must already have it. I'll check your paint list again tomorrow. Enjoy your vacation.
 
I thought you had abandoned me since I was giving my museum cards to Icyco:scared:
Thank you for the paints:tup:

Don't be silly :D, was too tired to do it last night so was a bit late this time :lol:
 
Don't be silly :D, was too tired to do it last night so was a bit late this time :lol:

I didn't trade last night either, I had to be at work at 4:30am:yuck:
 
You really are amazing. Thank you.👍

I deleted some friends, sorry about that:)


I thought you had abandoned me since I was giving my museum cards to Icyco:scared:
Thank you for the paints:tup:

No worries crypto, If I run across anything else Ill let you know
 
No worries crypto, If I run across anything else Ill let you know

Ok thank you sir:tup:

@Icyco, last batch of museum cards sent!!
@tedshark, last batch of horns sent!!
@bryphotoguy, last batch of paints sent!!

I will be on vacation but should be back a week from this Saturday to trade again!!
I still have gears if anyone wants to do some late night swapping before bedtime.
 
Tonights load.

Mercedes Benz
-AMG alubeam silber
-Bornit
-Circongrun
-Cypress green
-Electric green

Enjoy your holiday sir! :cheers:
 
Tonights load.

Mercedes Benz
-AMG alubeam silber
-Bornit
-Circongrun
-Cypress green
-Electric green

Enjoy your holiday sir! :cheers:

Wow!! Thank you, I will bring you back some shot glasses!!
:cheers:
 
sent the last paint chip, Yellow Solid. is there any chance that i could have one more piece of gear. Back Vision-11.
 
sent the last paint chip, Yellow Solid. is there any chance that i could have one more piece of gear. Back Vision-11.
Sure whatever you want:tup:
 
I have a daytona yellow stingray for blaze gear
 
I have a daytona yellow stingray for blaze gear

Sorry I missed your FR and trade. See everyone next week, still checking donations. :cheers: If donating, post and I will mark it as pending.
 
Last edited:
I sent a few from the Mercedes and mazda list I also have
Mazda
Marble white Sent
Paciffico Azzurro Sent
Shadow Silver Mica Sent
Strat Blue Mica Sent

Lotus
Aqua Metallic Sent
Aspen White sent
Calypso Red sent
Cobalt Blue Metallic sent
Phantom Black sent

Lamborghini
Bianco Labrador sent
Bianco Isis
Nero Alderbaran
Rosso Siviglia

If you still need them they are yours.
P.S. These are donations.
 
Last edited:
I sent a few from the Mercedes and mazda list I also have
Mazda
Marble Blue
Paciffico Azzurro
Shadow Silver Mica
Strat Blue Mica

Lotus
Aqua Metallic
Aspen White
Calypso Red
Cobalt Blue Metallic
Phantom Black

Lamborghini
Bianco Labrador
Bianco Isis
Nero Alderbaran
Rosso Siviglia

If you still need them they are yours.
P.S. These are donations.

Thank you, marked them as pending:tup:
 
Hey bud.

MB paints sent.

Blauschwarz
Cascade blue
Crystal galaxit silver
Cubanitsilber metallic
Dunkelblau

👍
 
Jay.
Hey bud.

MB paints sent.

Blauschwarz
Cascade blue
Crystal galaxit silver
Cubanitsilber metallic
Dunkelblau

👍

Thank you kind sir!!
 
Thanks for the paints so far. I will finish off the list you sent me by the time you get back. Consider the paints free man. Enjoy your time off.
I expect a new list the minute you get back. :P
 
Crypto, I sent the following Mercedes paints -
Ember Red
Glacier White
Lazulithblau
Oasis Green
Smaragdschwarz
 
Jensen
-Cerise
-Royal Blue
-White

Marcos
-British Racing Green
-Tartan Red

:cheers:
 
Wow you guys are awesome, driving to Virginia, maybe by the time I get back my paints will be almost complete. Lol, now if I just had someone to come over to my house and clean out my gift box. I can't even imagine trying to explain that to anyone that doesn't play gt5.
 
Wow you guys are awesome, driving to Virginia, maybe by the time I get back my paints will be almost complete. Lol, now if I just had someone to come over to my house and clean out my gift box. I can't even imagine trying to explain that to anyone that doesn't play gt5.

One dude here he convinced to do his trading while he is away. That's some love.
 
i have 20 Paints
Mercedes:
Flintgrau
Linari Blau
Moonlight Silver
Polar Weiß
Rauch Silber
Tansanitblau Metallic
Topasblau

Mazda:
Blaze Red
Canary Yellow Mica
GT Champagne Gold
GT Silver
Passion Red Mica
True Red

Maserati:
Bianco Eldorado
Grigio Granito

Lotus:
Canyon Red
Carnival Red
Quartz Metallic
Saffron Yellow

No Lamborghini Colors

Jensen: Yellow

Can i Have suits for colors 1, 5, 8, and 17
 
I sent u lotus black gloss ,Persian blue ,magnetic blue metallic
 
Sent u splash green mica and winning blue metallic both Mazda
 
Mazda
-Arctic White
-Crystal Blue Metallic
-Crystal White Pearl Mica
-Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
-Highland Green Mica

All sent :cheers:
 
f1_stig
i have 20 Paints
Mercedes:
Flintgrau
Linari Blau
Moonlight Silver
Polar Weiß
Rauch Silber
Tansanitblau Metallic
Topasblau

Mazda:
Blaze Red
Canary Yellow Mica
GT Champagne Gold
GT Silver
Passion Red Mica
True Red

Maserati:
Bianco Eldorado
Grigio Granito

Lotus:
Canyon Red
Carnival Red
Quartz Metallic
Saffron Yellow

No Lamborghini Colors

Jensen: Yellow

Can i Have suits for colors 1, 5, 8, and 17

I am in Virginia on vacation for a week, didn't bring the PS3.:(
 
Last edited:
I sent u lotus black gloss ,Persian blue ,magnetic blue metallic
Wow I never expected this while I was gone, updated OP, thank you;)
Mazda
-Arctic White
-Crystal Blue Metallic
-Crystal White Pearl Mica
-Gran Turismo Gun Metal Gray
-Highland Green Mica

All sent :cheers:

👍 GTPlanet people are the best, Jamie-C rocks!!!

Getting ready to eat the hotel breakfast then go to Water Country USA!!

WaterCountry.jpg
 
Hey Crypto,

Hope you and the family enjoy your Vacation 👍
 
Back