All manufacturer paints complete!!! Thank you everyone who made this thread awesome!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 514 comments
  • 22,487 views
Glad you enjoyed your vacation. 👍

Just sent...

MB
Designo magno alanitgrau

Lotus
Lagoon Blue
Regency Red
 
Glad you enjoyed your vacation. 👍

Just sent...

MB
Designo magno alanitgrau

Lotus
Lagoon Blue
Regency Red

Thank you sir:tup:That VW eye is awesome!!:cheers:
 
Thank you sir:tup:That VW eye is awesome!!:cheers:

You're welcome, and thanks. I found it years ago when I first joined GTP.
 
@icyco, museum cards sent:tup:
@bryphotoguy, paint sent 👍
@tedshark, horns sent:tup:, Are you still alive, haven't heard from you in a while. :)
 
Anyone contributing to paints:

I am in dire need of gears, I accidentally deleted 190 of them through my game save.:dunce:
If you could please contribute gears instead of paints for our trades it would be greatly appreciated.

Check my gear link for missing ones.
 
How the hell did you manage that? :lol: I used my paints tonight for a trade with someone and there scheduled to go out tomorrow as well so I'll dump some gear over instead.
 
Bummer. Things always go wrong when you don't want them to.
Put your paint list back up and I'll send ALL your missing gears in the morning.
 
How the hell did you manage that? :lol: I used my paints tonight for a trade with someone and there scheduled to go out tomorrow as well so I'll dump some gear over instead.

I wasn't even drinking yet. :dunce: Thanks Jamie-c.
@Jay, thank you friend, I put the list back up. :);)
 
Are you on GT5 now? If so I can send whichever sets you urgently need first.
 
:lol:, I'm sending gears now so if your around to empty your inbox ;)
 
Are you on GT5 now? If so I can send whichever sets you urgently need first.
I am at my GT5, Jamie is sending suits if you want to start helmets. Thank you so much guys:)
 
I am at my GT5, Jamie is sending suits if you want to start helmets. Thank you so much guys:)

Will do. Starting to send in two minutes. 👍
 
You should have all the suits again now mate :D
 
You should have all the suits again now mate :D

Thank you sir, you were sending so fast, you should have your own thread sir.👍:)
 
Good idea :cool:, I might put a thread up tomorrow. Would be a good way off getting the rest of my MC's quicker :)
 
Helmets should now be complete too. Let us know if there are still any missing. 👍

+ Cross #8.

(Just noticed it.)
 
Helmets should now be complete too. Let us know if there are still any missing. 👍

+ Cross #8.

(Just noticed it.)

Wow you guys are awesome!!! I owe you.Thanks:)👍
 
Welcome back Crypto
The last three paints have been sent.
 
Last edited:
sent:

Mercedes Benz:
Flintgrau
Linari blau
Moonlight silver

Mazda:
Passion red mica

Maserati:
Grigio granito
 
sent:

Mercedes Benz:
Flintgrau
Linari blau
Moonlight silver

Mazda:
Passion red mica

Maserati:
Grigio granito

Thanks a million my friend:tup::)
 
Mercedes Benz:
Gran turismo blau
Rauch silber
Viviant grun

Mazda:
Sand mica

Lotus:
Lava orange pearlescent

Lexus:
Dark bluish gray metallic
Gold metallic
Red mica crystal shine
Red mica metallic
Rose red mica
Seeing that the Clio / Lutecia trade apparently (I'm not sure if you got both whites) got taken care about by others I'll have another try here. :p If by "Viviant grun" you actually mean "Vivanitgrün" I have all of those listed in the quote. PM me for contact info and details.
 
Greycap
Seeing that the Clio / Lutecia trade apparently (I'm not sure if you got both whites) got taken care about by others I'll have another try here. :p If by "Viviant grun" you actually mean "Vivanitgrün" I have all of those listed in the quote. PM me for contact info and details.

Sorry it was a madhouse, I will pm you.
 
Opalescent dark blue metallic
Opalescent dark green metallic
Opalescent gunmetal
Opalescent silver blue metallic
Pearl grey

sent! 👍

have fun! :)
 
Mercedes Benz:
Gran turismo blau
Viviant grun or Vivanitgrün?(send last 1)

Lotus:
Lava orange pearlescent
Lightning yellow pearlescent

Lexus:
Dark bluish gray metallic
 
Lammy77
Mercedes Benz:
Gran turismo blau
Viviant grun or Vivanitgrün?(send last 1)

Lotus:
Lava orange pearlescent
Lightning yellow pearlescent

Lexus:
Dark bluish gray metallic

Yes vivanitgrun, it is one word, thank you so much sir.
 
Last edited:
Dr.Mabuse666
Opalescent dark blue metallic
Opalescent dark green metallic
Opalescent gunmetal
Opalescent silver blue metallic
Pearl grey

sent! 👍

have fun! :)

Wow, just what the doctor ordered. Thank you.
 
Hi Crypto,

Jaguar:
Emerald metalllic
Lunar grey metallic
2x Sapphire metallic (2 different tones found for Jaguar with exactly the same name => I sent both :scared:)
Titanium metallic

sent!

cheers
 
Back