All manufacturer paints complete!!! Thank you everyone who made this thread awesome!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 514 comments
  • 22,484 views
Seat:
verde merlin

Renault:
bleu encre
mercury
noir nacre dore


Sent, Sorry should have been 5 but only 4, think you may have 1 chip twice as I kept getting signed out :(

Toyota, Dark green metallic does not exist as a paint chip 👍

If I have anything you need, I'll send whatever I can after reset.

Thank you so much for your continued help:tup::) Updated OP.
 
Thanks for the horns boss :)

Shelby
-White

Renault
-Vert Centaure

Pontiac
-Pinehurst Green
-Starlight Black
-Sunfire Red

Awaiting to be collected :cheers:

More horns sent!! You should be about done. :scared:
 
Cheers boss, yea I'm almost there, just another 6 and thats it :)

I'll work out what paints I'm sending you tonight in a bit 👍
 
Jamie-C
Cheers boss, yea I'm almost there, just another 6 and thats it :)

I'll work out what paints I'm sending you tonight in a bit 👍

Omg you have one left!!! ;)
 
Awesome :cool:, didn't take as long as I thought it would collecting horns! Looks as if I'll be a paint donor come tomorrow then :p.

Plymouth
-April Green Metallic
-Autumn Bronze Metallic
-Burnished Red Metallic
-Burnt Orange Metallic
-Evening Blue Metallic
 
Sent the Renault, the Pontiac and the first two non-pending Plymouth. I think Alpine White and a Black color.
 
BryCivicSi
Sent the Renault, the Pontiac and the first two non-pending Plymouth. I think Alpine White and a Black color.

Thanks bry, updated op.
 
Plymouth:
Citron mist metallic
Formal black
Light gold
Lime green metallic
Mood indigo metallic


Sent my friend 👍
 
Igwyana
Plymouth:
Citron mist metallic
Formal black
Light gold
Lime green metallic
Mood indigo metallic

Sent my friend 👍

Thanks, I gotta work, going to be a late night, marked them as pending.
 
I've got the following Plymouth:
Spinnaker White
Winchester Gray Metallic
Tawny Gold Metallic
Scorch Red
Sahara Tan Metallic
 
...and I've got the following Peugeot:
Bleu de Byzance
Bleu Hyperion
Bleu Recife
Gris Flandres
Gris Hades
Gris Quartz
Jaune Genet
 
Hi,
I've just sent a couple of FRs
cheers
 
Mark001
I've got the following Plymouth:
Spinnaker White
Winchester Gray Metallic
Tawny Gold Metallic
Scorch Red
Sahara Tan Metallic

What did you want for all of those paints, marking them as pending as I wont be home till late tonight.
 
jvr
Hi,
I've just sent a couple of FRs
cheers

I will be able to accept your fr's tonight, working late. Thank you.
 
Do you want all Peugeot & Plymouth chips?
 
I have formal black and lime green metallic if you still need them send me a FR @ amzgspider
 
Just sent:
Plymouth:
Silver metallic
Tahitian walnut metallic
Walnut metallic

Peugeot:
Aegean blue
Bleu de chine
 
Peugeot
-Noir Onyx
-Vert Ceylan
-Vert Romarin

All I can send atm, everything else is pending or else sent from the guys above.

👍
 
Hello, I have Noir Onyx and Vert Oakland. I would like these gears:

Double Stripe 19
Double Stripe Pro 8,19
Carbon 8,19
Chicane 8,19
Grid Mesh 8,19
Swell 8
Thunder 8,19
Waver 8,19
Back Vision 8,19
Divider 8,19
Selene 8,19

I would like to trade right now if thats ok.
 
Hello, I have Noir Onyx and Vert Oakland. I would like these gears:

Double Stripe 19
Double Stripe Pro 8,19
Carbon 8,19
Chicane 8,19
Grid Mesh 8,19
Swell 8
Thunder 8,19
Waver 8,19
Back Vision 8,19
Divider 8,19
Selene 8,19

I would like to trade right now if thats ok.

I do not need noir onyx but if you want to check, I updated my OP.
Thank you. will send FR.
 
Opel:
Breezeblau metallic
Europablau
Kryptongrun mineraleffekt
Mandarin
Starsilver III metallic
Sent your way. 👍
 
Accepted finally:crazy:

OK, thanks!

Here is what I have my first account from Nissan:

Aqua gray
Athletesilver metallic
Berona gray
Brilliant white pearl (3p)
Grand prix maroon

Jet silver metallic
Kiwi
Lakeshore blue (m)
Light gray metallic
Pacific blue (pm)
Platinum metallic
Red pearl metallic
Super clear red II
Ultra red

Bolded ones sent! If you select other 5 from this list I'll send them tomorrow.

cheers
 
Last edited:
Peugeot

Gris thallium
Moon stone
Pourpe
Vert ouranos
Vert patagoni


Sent my Friend 👍
 
If you want all 12 chips, I'd like 4 sets thanks:
Horizon/ Bicolor I/ Trainee & Chequered

Mark, i'll start sending you those sets now if you Just send the paints to Crypto 👍
 
Haha...just seen them flying in & thought I'd forgotten something :)
Thanks for this...it's much appreciated. I'll send the chips over from today and complete by 2/8 👍 Cheers
 
Back