All manufacturer paints complete!!! Thank you everyone who made this thread awesome!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter cryptomanic
  • 514 comments
  • 22,484 views
Sent


Vauxhall

Arden Blue Pearl
Black
Brilliant yellow
Cypress green pearl
Krypton Green

I believe that concludes our deal, I'm going to take a break sending paints so I can dup my "rare" paint collection. I'll be back in a week or so to donate to the cause. 👍
 
Vauxhall
-Royal Blue
-Rubens Red
-Switch

TVR
-Olympic Blue Pearl
-Pathfinder Blue Pearlescent

Sent these to you 👍
 
Thanks everyone, my laptop died so if you could list your needs it would be helpful since accessing mygt on a phone is horrible. Icyco and jamie-c, I can send this afternoon, just post me what you need. I have lost my paint list as well so I might have to close this thread for now.
 
Damn thats not good :(, Horns 44, 46, 47, 48 and 49 please :)

Hurry up and get the laptop fixed :sly:
 
Audi:
Misanorot Perleffekt
Monterreygrun Perleffekt
Mugello Blue Pearl Effect
Phantomschwarz Perleffekt


Bolded sent, Misanorot Perleffekt does not exist in paint chip form 👍

Triumph:

java
maple


Sent 👍
 
@igwyana paints sent!!
@jamie c, horns sent!!
@icyco, museum cards sent!!
@ifc27, you should be at 100% gear!!
Thank you to hoodfield and everyone else for their donations.
I have yanked the hard drive out of the laptop so hopefully I can retrieve my documents and update op.
 
Vauxhall:
moonland
saturn blue


TVR:
Cosmos Blue Metallic

Sent 👍 PM me when you've added more to the OP and i'll send 2 more ;)
 
I am in need of different paints. I will offer 10 pieces of gear for 1 paint.Paints in red are pending.

Vauxhall:
moonland
saturn blue

TVR:
Cosmos Blue Metallic
Crimson Starmist
Green Pearlscent

Triumph:
white

Just saw this thread, sent you today:

Vauxhall:
moonland

TVR:
Cosmos Blue Metallic
Crimson Starmist
Green Pearlscent

Triumph:
white

If you have a chance, I'm in need of "Back Vision Helmets 15-30 (without 18). But I don't expect anything in return, just glad to help. If there are any more paints you might require, let me know and I'll check and send if I have them. I wish I saw this before to help. Regards
 
Just saw this thread, sent you today:

Vauxhall:
moonland

TVR:
Cosmos Blue Metallic
Crimson Starmist
Green Pearlscent

Triumph:
white

If you have a chance, I'm in need of "Back Vision Helmets 15-30 (without 18). But I don't expect anything in return, just glad to help. If there are any more paints you might require, let me know and I'll check and send if I have them. I wish I saw this before to help. Regards
Helmets sent. thanks for the paints:tup:
Updated OP. Still no laptop, recovered files and saved them to my phone. Excel on a phone is no picnic but better than nothing.
 
I'll have a look and send 5 your way in a while my friend 👍
 
I have some of your wanted paints on my main profile:

black sand pearl
dark blue mica metallic
dark red mica
flash red
gold metallic
gray mica metallic
iceberg silver mica metallic
jade green mica metallic
light beige
medium gray metallic
medium silver metallic
medium turquoise metallic
super bright yellow
super white

I can send 1 or 2 today, and the rest the following days ...
 
lrn
I have some of your wanted paints on my main profile:

black sand pearl
dark blue mica metallic
dark red mica
flash red
gold metallic
gray mica metallic
iceberg silver mica metallic
jade green mica metallic
light beige
medium gray metallic
medium silver metallic
medium turquoise metallic
super bright yellow
super white

I can send 1 or 2 today, and the rest the following days ...

Ok thank you sir. Do I need to add your psn?
 
Ok thank you sir. Do I need to add your psn?

No, I've just sent you a FR :)

Oh, and I forgot, I "only" want Divider no. 1 & 22-30.
 
lrn
No, I've just sent you a FR :)

Oh, and I forgot, I "only" want Divider no. 1 & 22-30.

Ok I accepeted fr and I will send your gear, thank you.
 
Ok I accepeted fr and I will send your gear, thank you.

Thank very much for the helmets. I've sent the first two paints. :)
 
I'll check and send you more on next trade reset, if I have any. I took out the pending ones from mr. Irn. :)
 
vipersan
I'll check and send you more on next trade reset, if I have any.

Ok thank you for your generosity.
 
Toyota:

blackish red mica
blue metallic
bluish silver metallic
dark bluish gray metallic
dark purple mica


Sent 👍
 
Toyota:

blackish red mica
blue metallic
bluish silver metallic
dark bluish gray metallic
dark purple mica


Sent 👍

Thank you:tup: updated OP.
 
Last edited:
Glad to see your back in business :D
 
Sent u Toyota orange met , tommy red , telsa arctic white, jet black and gray
 
lfc27
Sent u Toyota orange met , tommy red , telsa arctic white, jet black and gray

Thank you for the paints sir.
 
Thanks for the horns :)

Toyota
-Cosmo Silver
-Light Green Metallic
-Light Khaki Graphite Mica Metallic
-Radiant Red

Tesla Motors
-Sterling Silver

Sent these over :)
 
I have Starmist crimson in TVR, I'm guessing its the same?
 
I'll send you these:

Toyota:
dark red mica metallic
grayish green mica metallic
scarlett prominence
thunder silver

Tesla:
glacier blue
 
Hey Crypto,

Toyota

White Spica

Tesla

Fusion Red

Sent 👍 Will send 3 more when you've updated with more as those are all I have for now :) Toyota Confident Two tone I don't think exists in chip form so I would strike that one 👍
 
Hey Crypto,

Toyota

White Spica

Tesla

Fusion Red

Sent 👍 Will send 3 more when you've updated with more as those are all I have for now :) Toyota Confident Two tone I don't think exists in chip form so I would strike that one 👍
Thank you for the trade:tup:
 
Suzuki:
barcelona orange pearl
cats eye blue metallic
cyprus blue metallic


Sent 👍
 
@icyco, museum cards sent:tup:
@jamie-c, horns sent:tup:
Thanks guys!!
 
Back