All new - sr elite drift team

• Thread starter BodyBagz
  • 51 comments
Web addresses in title are a no no. I would remove it before a mod or jordan sees it.

OUR NEW VIDEO IS UP
PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK - NEW POSTING SOON ON WEEKLY COMPS WITH SR ELITE...

Last edited:
crazywhip
@EDDYAC - We're not asking you to do anything, go be a dick somewhere else. Thanks and have a great day - feel free to msg me anytime there friend lol

I will predict your future.

Banned.

That shot of Exman's BMW vs Frosty's Chevy is my best yet, look how the bumpers are linned up on the white line - perfect angle from both cars - that's how SR ELITEs Drive

@ anthaliscious - thanks man, have had a few of the White Smoke Gang guys in our rooms before, you're all cool and welcome anytime.

Thats a great OP you i've seen you guys around and I've tried to get in your lobbies but I have cheap internet so thats the problem
but good luck guys if you need any help don't hesitate to ask... well atleast me some people on here say they want to help and invertantly do the opposite but good luck and I'm getting better internet so I just might see you guys soon!!

remember scool is for fols (:lol:)
Good luck from The Sparco Drift Team
and ignore eddy he's a 5 year old troll

Cool OP, but question about the team name: Isn't SR a type of engine that is produced for Nissans?

I see great things in the future for this team [/SARCASM]

Enjoy what may be a rather short stay here at GTPlanet...

We missed your name somehow, sorry bro, we'll fix that. Thanks to everyone for the support, we should've been on there forums a long time ago.

Really? Come on now...

Fine I will take it back when you can tell me when eddy has had anything nice to say about a new team since I have been on this site

Oh... thats right he hasn't
Sorry man but I don't accept it well when a 2 year old know's more than him cause in kindergarden didn't they teach you "If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all" well 2 year olds can do that

Can eddy?

What's with all the haters? Sorry we didn't bite a name like "nismo" but I think we we have as good a chance as any other team (especially on this forum). To those who support us, thank you. And get used to us, we'll be here awhile.

What's with all the haters? Sorry we didn't bite a name like "nismo" but I think we we have as good a chance as any other team (especially on this forum). To those who support us, thank you. And get used to us, we'll be here awhile.

Well, you must forgive us. Every new team to start up around here over the past few months have been A) Rather poor in the OP and died out over a few weeks or B) Had a good OP, but very little commitment or C) Have a bad attitude toward the community who try and help as much as possible.

Judging by what was said on the previous page in relation to Eddy going and being a dick else where, you (as a team) Immediatly put forward a bad image to those of us that have been here quite a while. Most of us here are very friendly and will help where possible, there's no need to say someones being a dick.

IMO, this team will die out quite shortly. Id be glad for you guys to prove me wrong, but the trend lately has been for a team to start up and die within a month or two...

I don't completely agree with every team dieing out, but it is basically the trend for the past 4 months.

A.They have a simple OP such as- "Message me if you want to join!" and no one joins them so they quit that team and make a new gtp account (which is not allowed) and create a 2nd team thread and have that fail aswell.

B.They get some helpful advice from our fellow members to help them get people to join but then they say, **** off bro. Or my favorite "eat a dick".

C.They try to make a team by themselves and start like that. Which is incredibly hard and only few teams have had as borat would say "Great success!"

Thank's again for all the support. This team has been around, should've joined these fourms a long time ago, like I said before.
Anyone who wants to join us for drift and drag sessions/competitions, please visit our site under events or find the SR ELITE DRIFT TEAM rooms - generally evenings and late nights. NEW SR DRIFT VIDEO COMING SOON.

I appreciate the concern, and even more appreciated is the support we get from other teams, not only on GT forums, but all the time in GT5. I think we'll do just fine. Just wait for the video. Thanks again for the support.

CRAZYWHIP the day i finally decide to ride all the way across town and do a 140mph wheelie past your job........ i blow my damn engine,lol. R.I.P. GSXR1000. see you guys online.

Hope to drift with you guys sometime 👍 & prove em wrong, not every new team dies out in this forum.

Back