All new - sr elite drift team

• Thread starter BodyBagz
  • 51 comments
JnDrift
It is impossible for them to die out. They were around before they posted the OP.

Yupp, they already gotta team set up with a good amount of members.

People from my old team last year left to join other teams...
Can't all be bad. Even if the team does die (which it will seeing as the members are inactive on GTP or have like 2 Posts LOL) they 'might' still have a chance to join other teams as long as they're active! :D

We have a very strong team, I don't think we're going anywhere. Just wait till the video drops on youtube.

funny how we get a bad rep for bashing people when all the negative things said were done by non team members

Team:
CrazyWhip
MG027
Exman99
I_Eat_Hondas
RAIDEL777
X_COKANE_X
Murdayoass
x_BoDyBaGz_
EfrenHKS
Fe3LGuD
kw7155
LRKrazyLR
Prokiller218
TopNotch
Beyondallbelief
Frosty511
syEnergy

Negative quote's

edit ,Kinda good but not very good

I will predict your future.

Banned.

Really? Come on now...

I see great things in the future for this team [/SARCASM]

Enjoy what may be a rather short stay here at GTPlanet...

Quite ironic has SparcoSmoke has half eddie's post count on GTP :lol:

Never seen a German 5 year old who can speak english well.

Stop lying, we all know your 5!

Fine I will take it back when you can tell me when eddy has had anything nice to say about a new team since I have been on this site

Oh... thats right he hasn't
Sorry man but I don't accept it well when a 2 year old know's more than him cause in kindergarden didn't they teach you "If you don't have anything nice to say than don't say anything at all" well 2 year olds can do that

Can eddy?

V on team and not bashing anyone just sticking up for team name V
What's with all the haters? Sorry we didn't bite a name like "nismo" but I think we we have as good a chance as any other team (especially on this forum). To those who support us, thank you. And get used to us, we'll be here awhile.

except for this last one there is no conection between the bashing and are team. unless crazywhip telling someone to be a dick else where is bad?

anyway appricate all the SUPPORTERS out there, this team should be around for a long time.

no i get they wernt toward us. im just saying that unless you already knew the team members these quotes could be misconstrued as are team bashing people or the other way around.

im just tring to clear are name here saying were not dicks on the team (well most of the time, everyone talks s*** every now and then with no harm ment)

Our 2nd shot at the 1st team video is almost done lol. I used the wrong music in the first run and my video was muted - learning copyright rules now.

Our team video has re-launched lol... Enjoy in full 1080. Just click the team video link below my post and tell me what you think. Thanks everyone and i look forward to seeing you in sr elite drift rooms.

hey man saw the video
not bad I'd say im a bit impressed
only negative thing I saw was 4WD drifting but nothing big
👍

Good lookin video. Some nice creativity and skill displayed. I didn't see anything negative, that Scoob looked hot!!

Thanks guys - we have a ton more HD footage saved that we haven't used yet, I will have more vids up real soon - now shooting a lot more stunts on G27's - including some awesome cape ring and tandem stunts. I appreciate the feed back so far - you guys are awesome. OH YEAH - I knew those awd's would turn some heads - we don't drift awds on the team - was just for fun. :cool:

Good job on Friday Night guys - The past MLD comp didn't count as everyone left before it ended so we're 1-0 at this point. I'm starting our next set of videos soon - stay posted. Thanks for the battle Osaka - GOOD RUNS

Our fisrt team individual video is out. Our new Co-Leader Exman smashed the cape ring in several cars using the G27 CHECK THIS OUT.

Thank you guys. Stay tuned, there's lots more to come. Don't forget about the weekly comps. Tune-in for details.

New pictures in our website gallery - check them out - see you guys in our sr elite drift team rooms - no punk kids allowed 👎

We don't be recruit often but we have picked up a couple new G27 drifters. SR Elite welcomes blksupratt and LoudPack_Boyz to the team.

Whip, you should ask some more of your members to join GTP. That way your thread is more active. 15 day gaps isn't exactly what you want as far as promotion of the team goes. Just saying. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up Crisp. We'll discuss that at the next meeting. We always have silent comps going on, so keep your eyes peeled. We will start posting the times of these comps. There should be a live feed on GT5 for rooms, maybe like a "twitter" for GT5? Anyway, comps all the time. Thank you for tuning in!

New GT Page coming soon - we have a ton of new video footage and pics, the page should fill nicely. Congrats to Murda on your team promotion, keep up the good work.

Back