italian06 Messages 533 England Messages theitalian06 Feb 18, 2013 #1 Hi guys just received a car and cannot add to items list or even delete it. I have restarted ps3 and the game but did not do anything I all so have no back up as my usb stick broke yesterday and was going to back up today. Last edited: Feb 18, 2013
Hi guys just received a car and cannot add to items list or even delete it. I have restarted ps3 and the game but did not do anything I all so have no back up as my usb stick broke yesterday and was going to back up today.
Dean Messages 6,255 Jutland Messages GTP_DeanJ Feb 18, 2013 #2 If you've received and opened the ticket, the car should be in your garage 👍.
italian06 Messages 533 England Messages theitalian06 Feb 18, 2013 #3 All sorted it just worked suddenly.