All your DLC questions answered here!

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 409 comments
In many of the DLC packs in the PS Store, a "Complete DLC Bundle" is referenced, yet it doesn't show up as an option for me to purchase (in addition to the Family Packs).

"The Course Pack is also available as part of the complete DLC bundle, which also includes the Racing Car Pack, Racing Gear Pack, and Paint Pack."

*Note the poor grammar in the list portion of that sentence.

... which also includes the Racing Car Pack, [the] Racing Gear Pack, and [the] Paint Pack.

or

... which also includes the Racing Car, Racing Gear, and Paint Packs.

These are my options:

Car Pack 2
Car Pack 3
Course Pack
Paint Pack
Racing Car Pack
Racing Gear Pack
Speed Test Course Pack

Is the complete DLC bundle no longer available? They want $18 for that DLC individually, but if the complete bundle is $13 or less (the combined cost of the two packs I actually want), I may as well get the Paint Pack and the Racing Gear Pack, too.

Car Pack 2
Car Pack 3
Course Pack
Paint Pack
Racing Car Pack
Racing Gear Pack
Speed Test Course Pack

car pack 3 and speed test pack are not part of complete bundle

Car Pack 2
Car Pack 3
Course Pack
Paint Pack
Racing Car Pack
Racing Gear Pack
Speed Test Course Pack

car pack 3 and speed test pack are not part of complete bundle
I know that, but there is no complete DLC bundle option available (that I can see).

Is it available in the PS Store for you ?

As of today, all DLC Packs up to Car Pack 3, including the original Complete Pack, is still available on Asia PSN (via a Singapore account).

The new GT5 Spec 2 - Asia (US - XL Edition) bluray disc contains 1 single PSN redeem code, that contains the Complete Pack (Racing Pack, Track Pack, Gear & Paint packs) and Car Pack 2 DLCs.

I got GT Spec 2 in Hong Kong but the complete DLC pack seems to be missing there, having been replaced by the individual packs that makes up the complete DLC pack.

So now my redeem code seem to only work for Car Pack 2 as there was no option for me to download either the complete DLC pack or the individual packs. Any help is appreciated.

I'm in Canada and went to buy the "complete pack" today. It is not available on the PSN store. I see there is a link to buy it from the US gamestop but I don't know if buying DLC from the US will work since if I buy PSN cards they don't work across the border. So.. basically no "complete pack" mean's I guess I won't be giving Sony and PD my money. Stupid to offer things and remove them.

I just purchased the complete pack bundle, and got an email confirming the purchase. Yet in the Playstation Store I can just see that I've bought the track pack, and the three other parts of the bundle are available to buy but not bought.

What's going on

So...I found that gamestop.ca had the complete pack available "in store only" for $11.99. I went to the store. They couldn't find the code, then when they did they got a "communication error". The saga continued as the manager phoned tech support and after over an hour they heard that PSN had pulled the codes to sell. So long story short. not available in canada unless you have a US credit card and would be willing to buy it off gamestop.com and try it. Or if someone wants to buy the code for me in the US I would be willing to use Paypal to send them the funds... Thanks but thought I should add to the thread with what I have found

Whatever happened to DLC every 2 months?, does anyone know if there will be any more DLC? or have we seen the end of it?

1. DLC will come every 2 months or so. It's not a definite time frame.
2. We had DLC for October, December and January. We saw a 1 month gap between December's and January's so I would expect the gap to be back up to 2 or 3 months for March/April's. Personally I think it will come after that Photo Stream update. I wish they'd held the the January one back a bit longer to be honest.

I doubt it's the end of the DLC.

Aderrm your right, i knew they said every two months but i wasnt thinking about the fact that theres not been 6 months between the last ones, now that the online bug has been made a whole lot better i guess im itching for some new tracks!!!!

Ok, I got the course pack and car pack of the complete DLC pack working after downloading the family update. Just thought this might help someone.

Heh, regarding my earlier post just a few notches up, I complained to customer services that I had paid for the bundle but just got one of the parts. A few days later the money was refunded to my CC. And then suddenly all the parts of the bundle was available to me for free! Thanks Sony, although I doubt you know what happened.

I spot this from Autosport forum thread.
693239671452493409.jpg

Possible DLC car?

Gran Turismo sponsors a lot of auto racing. Look at the Nurb 24 race, pretty much every car (including Porsches) has that banner. Doesn't mean anything.

I just purchased the complete pack bundle, and got an email confirming the purchase. Yet in the Playstation Store I can just see that I've bought the track pack, and the three other parts of the bundle are available to buy but not bought.

What's going on

did you install everything ?
i think you can purchase the seperate packs too ?

I recently set my ps3 back up, had to put up with 7 consecutive updates... then i got a hold of all the dlc I could find. no bundle but I just got all the bits seperately.

I'm waiting for a car pack w/ a more recent mustang (Boss 302R or 2013 Shelby GT500), ferrari f50 to name a few, as well as the Top Gear Test Track to be usable for practice/test-n-tune, etc

I think he means like a proper Top Gear Test Track mode, that is, where races / time trials have a standing start.

I think he means like a proper Top Gear Test Track mode, that is, where races / time trials have a standing start.

That isn't what he writes, he says he wants it to become avalaible for practice/testing which is already the case if you unlock it.

Back