All your DLC questions answered here!

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 409 comments
The same thing happened to me. I didn't come here before attempting to download it because I was hyped up for Spa. But chill man. There's no reason to have a crisis over this. It'll get sorted.

I'm sure it will be sorted Bro. But in the real world you can't just take someone's money or offer them a service and not give them what they paid for. Thats just not good business if I were to do this on my job I would not have one. I'm super jazzed about spa so ill just do like everyone else and just wait. But that does not stop me from being upset.

I just purchased my DLC complete pack for the North American release (11.99) and when it prompted me to download the items it says its only givng me the acedmy theme and the NSX stealth. whats going on?. anybody having the same issue as i am

One more question:

What can i do if i bought twice the DLC? How can i ask for a refund of the duplicate DLC?

Sorry, I don't think that is at all possible. On the bright side, you have two version of each car, so you can mod one :).

I got all my DLC stuff and I was wondering.... Is it possible to re-buy the paint pack and have 200 paints, or can they only be bought once per account?

Wait, initially I didn't think it downloaded, but when i clicked on the DLC button in the main menu it was all there. Maybe that's where the confusion is for a lot of folks?

Wait, initially I didn't think it downloaded, but when i clicked on the DLC button in the main menu it was all there. Maybe that's where the confusion is for a lot of folks?
Earlier this afternoon it wasn't there even if you clicked on your DLC button. Then around 3:30-4:00 Pacific, it showed up.

I have a uk copy of gt5 and my account on psn is from Portugal.
My question is: i can buy DLC in Portugal PSN using a uk copy of gt5?

Sorry by my english ;-)

PS.: I´m from Brazil

Could somebody help me? I ordered the whole pack for $11.99. It gave me the NSX stealth car and the theme, but I didn't get any of the DLC I bought for. I ordered the DLC around 4 o' clock.:nervous:

Could somebody help me? I ordered the whole pack for $11.99. It gave me the NSX stealth car and the theme, but I didn't get any of the DLC I bought for. I ordered the DLC around 4 o' clock.:nervous:

Go to the option Downloadable Content on the main screen of the game. 👍

I have a uk copy of gt5 and my account on psn is from Portugal.
My question is: i can buy DLC in Portugal PSN using a uk copy of gt5?

You can buy it but it will not work - PSN and disk region need to be the same.

Need help~

Is DLC region locked?
Yes, it is. That is, if for example you buy DLC on a European PSN account, you cannot use it on your American copy of the game.

If I buy DLC on a European PSN account, may I use it on my European copy of the game but play on a US PSN account?

wait...you guys in the Us are getting a free stealth car and theme? I bought the pack in UK and havent noticed these.....

They are little 'sweeteners' for the week long delay in getting the DLC to North American PSN users.

Ok, my problem:

I live in germany and bought the complete package at the release day. Well the problem is, I was and am still stuck in a 24h race.

I paid money for the complete package in the german psn store, but somehow I cannot download it anymore + the package is removed from the psn.
Don`t ask me why.

So I cannot check ingame with the DLC button whether I can download it or not and it doesn`t work in the psn store.

Well, about to buy the complete pack with my PSN+ account. Too bad I have to wait a few weeks before I can use it on my GTP account. Kind of a bummer but hopefully PD comes through and sticks with their word.

Hi guys, did some research but I guess I'd be more convinced if I asked this here.

Will the following combination work?

PSN (used for GT5): Asia
Game disc: US
DLC: US

Since PD's advice was to download the DLC "with the account that is used to play GT5", I first got my DLC from the Asian PSN store; sadly, this Asian DLC didn't show up inside my US game...

chteo
Hi guys, did some research but I guess I'd be more convinced if I asked this here.

Will the following combination work?

PSN (used for GT5): Asia
Game disc: US
DLC: US

Since PD's advice was to download the DLC "with the account that is used to play GT5", I first got my DLC from the Asian PSN store; of course this Asian DLC didn't show up inside my US game...

It won't work, but just wait until the DLC will be made available across all accounts, then make US account, download it on there, and bingo, it will be on your GT5 account. (hope that made sense:nervous:)

Latest Posts

Back