All your DLC questions answered here!

• Thread starter Mike Rotch
  • 409 comments
just say i bought the racing suit pack again ..are they different style suits to get or just going to be the exact same suits again?

thanks

just say i bought the racing suit pack again ..are they different style suits to get or just going to be the exact same suits again?

thanks

I would expect that you're going to get the same suits again.

Ok I have a question, I have a Dutch PSN account, but I live in Belgium and I also have a Belgian GT5 disc. (this was a mistake made by me when I installed my PSN in the beginning) So when I buy a Dutch PSN Card and would buy the DLC on my Dutch PSN would I be able to play the DLC? Belgium and the Netherlands are neighbors and they both have the same language ;) I just don't know how Sony meant it with "regions". Are Belgium and the Netherlands in the same "region"?

R you sure?
What happens to me is strange:

if i get another helmet/suit same as 1 of my DLCs, it takes another box (in the list i have 2 boxes with same helmet name eg. chopper 22), duplicated.

In order to put them together i tried to gift all the chopper 22 to my ALT account, and then back again...
doing this I end with 1 box for chopper 22 (2 elements).

i got the GTR stealth mode theme but where is the game? weirdness! now PSN says they will just refund me since I have a region 3 game and a U.S. account.. i wouldn't want to go back and start all over again!👎 it was hard enough to collect all cars and licenses!:grumpy:

ive accindently downloaded the dlc twice so now i have to lots of the dlc cars that i dont wont is there anyway i can get rid of the first lot of dlc cars?

I have a question that i need clarification. As of now, I know that it is impossible to share DLC with multiple accounts on one console.

My account is currently a PSN AU account and my game is a region 1. Hence I understand that the only way for me to purchase and use the DLC is to buy it off a PSN US account.

is my understanding correct? that would mean i would have to wait for the next patch from PD which supposedly would enable DLC sharing across different accounts on one single console. right?

cause there is no way for me to transfer my save game to a PSN US account since it is linked to your PSN ID.

Hi all,
If I buy Spa track DLC, is it possible to do Offline Races in it? Or the track is only available to online races?
Thank you

I have a question that i need clarification. As of now, I know that it is impossible to share DLC with multiple accounts on one console.

My account is currently a PSN AU account and my game is a region 1. Hence I understand that the only way for me to purchase and use the DLC is to buy it off a PSN US account.

is my understanding correct? that would mean i would have to wait for the next patch from PD which supposedly would enable DLC sharing across different accounts on one single console. right?

cause there is no way for me to transfer my save game to a PSN US account since it is linked to your PSN ID.

Same here for me, still fingers crossed that they solve this situation when they enable the DLC sharing... if they don't it will be very disappointing. What does PD want us to do? Start the game over?

Where can I find the other 4 Stealth Mode Vehicles? Will it be for sale in the future @ the PSN Store? I have the NSX & GT-R already. Thank you in advance for your help.

Where can I find the other 4 Stealth Mode Vehicles? Will it be for sale in the future @ the PSN Store? I have the NSX & GT-R already. Thank you in advance for your help.

Those are the only 2 they've given out so far. If you want the other stealth models you have to have pre ordered the game.

Any update to this? December is halfway gone...

Update 2.02 which is being released on the 20th of this month, will allow you to purchase the DLC cars from the NCD, thus enabling you to have as many duplicates of the DLC cars as you want :)

Nice that we get the Toyota GT 86 before it reaches the market. However, I don't get why we don't get the Subaru BRZ. Seems unfair considering how the car basically is a Subaru creation camouflaged by a Toyota design.

Yep. It's on the news page. Anyone who has the DLC will have the cars in their dealership.

From what I read, it makes it sound like the DLC cars will be available to all... I hope it is just those who bought / buy them or its a kick in the teeth!

From what I read, it makes it sound like the DLC cars will be available to all... I hope it is just those who bought / buy them or its a kick in the teeth!

I doubt it will be available to all. I would be willing to bet it either doesn't show up to those that don't have it, or is not purchasable sort of like on FM4 and 3.

Anyone care to speculate on what exactly a "New Car Refresh" really means? Will it reset the car to 0/0/0? Will it remove weight reductions and chassis stiffening? Will it remove all internal engine tuning? If not, then is it different any different then then buying a Engine Rebuild and a Chassis repair?

Back