alloy sets

Messages
1,819
Messages
MikeyDLuffy
Messages
Never !!
There are many manufacturers of alloy wheels but who makes the best ones for your money
 
The ones that are the cheapest and best quality. . .
 
Just noticed this has been moved to the "cars in general" forum. I should have typed who is the best alloy wheel maker in GT 3?
 
I still stand by which is the cheapest and best quality. . .
 
Maybe this thread could be returned to the GT 3 area .
 
I think this thread is becoming impotent pretty quickly here. . . Considering that none of the rims have any effect on the cars handling or performance. . . Instead of moving how about closing?
 
Well I suppose that alloys are quite a dull subject to talk about, but when you have people talking about noises of engines and exhausts I tend to think no matter how irrelevant the post is as long as it relates to GT 3 someone might take notice.
 
Back