ALPHA's TT Smörgåsbord

• Thread starter ALPHA
  • 23 comments
Yamaha TZ250
at
MOTEGI TWIN RING

065wu.jpg

044ek.jpg

Well until the PAL release rolls round, the NTSC—J version should do me fine. I think I over did this lot…

awesome work alpha - but that's your standard :)👍 the 1st pic is an real eyecandy! nice colors!

how about posting thumbnails of your earlier TT set here?

greetz
jmx

no sir you didnt over-do it! they look great! high saturation levels and unique filters are cool once in awhile on updates. i think these look awesome. quality stuff, and good action 👍

Wow, just wow. The last fullsize pic is really cool. The details of the bikes and riders are just amazing. And the last one is great too, since the glow or soft focus or something makes everything really clean, and akin to virtual art. 👍

that is the best TT picture set ive seen. the fifth one has a magnificent blur and equaly impressive bike detail. :bowdown:

....:drool::drool::drool:
.....:...:...:
.....:...:...:
│──────│
│──────│
└──────┘

Absolutley ****ing beautiful, ALPHA.
The first set is amazing, the bikes look so elegant and graceful.
The colors work great together and the framing is perfect.
The Buell is amazing as well. Though I don't like the lines on the last big one, the desaturation on the background is great.

Haha, nice approach on that Franz.

The one to last pic is so :drool: I hope you make more pics like that, it makes me :drool: more but that doesnt matter. :)

I thought I might return from the dead. These’ve been sitting on the computer since mid–April.

1000cc Racing Modifiedies
at
HIGHSPEED RING

012ls.jpg

045nw.jpg

:drool: Haven't got too much to say just that your shots are awesome! The Firebolt pics really stood out for me, thought all of the pics on the first page are awesome. Great stuff, keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Back