Alpine | OP under Construction |

• Thread starter CheladaJr
  • 683 comments
I play still, I've just been working alot so I havent been on like I used to be, and I start my schooling next week so I'll be on just not as much. I'll try to get online today

Wow what a shame, not sure if most recent update is worth it since it's a few GBs

Meanwhile bought a month of XBL to see how it is so if anyone has Horizon 2 on 360 hit me up for some tandems.
Yoo I bought a 360 the other day to try Forza out, got horizon 2 so add me up man :) GT is OHH OUI

I wouldn't bother with the 360 version of horizon, for some reason they cut out all tuning! First thing I did was swap an RX7 engine into an MX5 then spent half an hour trying to find the tuning options which turns out, don't exist :/ going to pick up Forza 4 later though for real cheap

I wouldn't bother with the 360 version of horizon, for some reason they cut out all tuning! First thing I did was swap an RX7 engine into an MX5 then spent half an hour trying to find the tuning options which turns out, don't exist :/ going to pick up Forza 4 later though for real cheap

Yeah pretty weak to not have any tuning at all, pissed me off as well.

Plus the community totally sucks as far as I can tell. All the forums seem to have been dead for at least a month, and the facebook groups are just kids showing off their downloaded liveries.

Haven't been diversed into the community, just hoping for decent liveries to use and people to drift with on the 360 version.

Sigh, wish GT would put their asses into gear and make more games like they have.

Well Forza 4 is interesting.
here are my first impressions...
> Physics are terrible, people I've seen calling it a sim in the past must not have a clue. Every car has a disgusting amount of kickback coming out of drifts, as if the assists are never quite turned off. Its an arcade racer with hardcore settings, Thats it...
> Customization and tuning are pretty epic, as expected
> Tracks seem decent, did a mad Japanese touge run last night that GT6 really needs to have
> The first online lobby I tried joining, the players voted to kick me before I even loaded into the game.

Basically, it won't be replacing GT anytime soon...

I guess it'll just take some getting used to.. apart from the lack of drifting, I am enjoying horizon 2 abit more now. It feels almost like what the Crew was supposed to be, just with a smaller map

I guess it'll just take some getting used to.. apart from the lack of drifting, I am enjoying horizon 2 abit more now. It feels almost like what the Crew was supposed to be, just with a smaller map

Only way to drift on Horizon 2 for X360 is to full tune the car and leave the tires stock.

I'll give it a go, thats the thing im enjoying most so far I think, all the swaps :P if my mate hadn't given me a million credits when I started this all would've been such a ball ache!

shiet what happened?
people honestly thought i was gonna shoot up a local school, i went out to smoke and boom the cops were pointing their guns at me and made me get on the ground and i didnt get out until today, I still have charges tho /:

people honestly thought i was gonna shoot up a local school, i went out to smoke and boom the cops were pointing their guns at me and made me get on the ground and i didnt get out until today, I still have charges tho /:

That's a bummer mate.
People can be so stupide sometimes they I start to wonder if I belong in an insane asylum.

Wow that's some crazy stuff dude, sucks to hear about that.

That's mad man! All I seem to see of American cops on TV is them shooting people or threatening to shoot people, glad you're alright!

S-Tuner NSX w/ a v8

image.jpg
nsx.jpg
nsx1.jpg
nsx2.jpg

s15.1.jpg
s15.2.jpg
s15.jpg
skyline.jpg

Last edited:
Back