Alpine VGT is now Released! Available on recent 1.17 Patch. Wallpaper from last video now available!

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 655 comments
I was being realistic. I would be happy to be proved wrong and see it in GT6 but until I see it I'll stick with my GT7 approach.

By the time GT7 is out the open-top LMP2s will be phased out and thus outdated.

I would at least like to see one P2 of this era in GT6... or any P2s at all.

By the time GT7 is out the open-top LMP2s will be phased out and thus outdated.

I would at least like to see one P2 of this era in GT6... or any P2s at all.
Any LMP2 would be fantastic. PCars has the Alpine actually but I'm awaitng judgement on the handling model of that game. If it's like NFS Shift I'll not be going near it.

Aren't open-cockpit LMP2s gone from the upcoming WEC season?

Any LMP2 would be fantastic. PCars has the Alpine actually but I'm awaitng judgement on the handling model of that game. If it's like NFS Shift I'll not be going near it.

Aren't open-cockpit LMP2s gone from the upcoming WEC season?

I think they are grandfathered-in in WEC, European Le Mans Series, and IMSA until 2017... then they are gone.

I too can't wait for P-Cars... they have a fantastic selection of modern race cars, something GT is lacking.

I'm hoping (like many others) it's not going to be a hybrid car... I'm putting my money on either a v6 or v8..

Knowing Alpine (and Renault, the ones who revived the brand), I'm betting on V6.

I wonder what happened to this:
alpine-vision-gt-638x249.jpg

I've been waiting since I heard that Alpine was going to do a vision gt project.

Today (12:00am eastern time) we will see the unveiling we all been waiting for after months of teasers they been pulling off.

Next up is Lamborghini, Jordan, Nike, Ford, Zagato and Italdesign Giugiaro that I'm looking forward to.

Well, you can tell by the red brakelights (back side) and the teardrop shape of the front wheel covers (front obviously) :P at least, that's how I see it :P

Don't get your hopes up. This is just the reveal that's being teased. It's happened before where we have all mistaken the reveal date as when it will be in the game, the VW VGT springs to mind.

Don't expect anything this month. Maybe early Feburary, but other than that, don't get your hopes up.

Speculation hasn't helped anyone. It hurts the fanbases moral when people get hyped up only for nothing to come.

Well, they still need to deliver the January update, so there still is a chance that it'll arrive this month. Probably not in an update tonight or something, but maybe on Thursday or Friday. It would be out of PD's update schedule, (They always release their updates Tuesdays don't they?) but yeah. If not, then all we can say is that PD is lagging behind with their updates again.

*Looks at Course Maker* :scared:

Last edited:
Me too!
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/signatech-alpine-a450-2013.299807/

In french:
http://www.festivalautomobile.com/fr/exposition/infos.php
First public opening today (27th) from 1pm to 8pm
But the Alpine VGT will be probably revealed before, during a private press conference earlier in the morning (just an intuition).

Thing is, the concept car show will only start on the 28th (see Zlork's post that I quoted). Alpine could unveil the car before that, but I find that to be unlikely. Unless they are treating the car as a car seperately from the concept show...

I wonder what happened to this:
alpine-vision-gt-638x249.jpg

An early design, that was scrapped in favor of the design that we will see for the car. Why was it scrapped? Who knows... Maybe PD found its concept of a "pivoting car" to be too complex for GT6's physics engine.

Fix : First public will be open tomorrow (28th)

So tomorrow could be the most likely date for the reveal. Unless, as I said, Alpine is planning to reveal the car earlier. And yes, only the reveal. The car might be added to the game later this month, but not now. Otherwise we would've had a notification of maintenance (which often preludes the addition of a VGT car to the game).

So tomorrow could be the most likely date for the reveal. Unless, as I said, Alpine is planning to reveal the car earlier. And yes, only the reveal. The car might be added to the game later this month, but not now. Otherwise we would've had a notification of maintenance (which often preludes the addition of a VGT car to the game).

It's unlikely that the next update will be released this month. I think we have to wait until February.

Concerning AlpnieVGT. Maybe, Alpine will unveil the car today before the opening at the show to the general public.

It's unlikely that the next update will be released this month. I think we have to wait until February.

Concerning AlpnieVGT. Maybe, Alpine will unveil the car today before the opening at the show to the general public.

If that's the case, then it is a bit odd that we won't see any VGT car this month. I am one of those people who believe that there should at least be one VGT car per month (of course, basing this off the schedule most VGT cars were released in), and there has been none so far for this month. But then again, there's always an exception...

If that's the case, then it is a bit odd that we won't see any VGT car this month. I am one of those people who believe that there should at least be one VGT car per month (of course, basing this off the schedule most VGT cars were released in), and there has been none so far for this month. But then again, there's always an exception...
Fact is that most maintenance and new content droppings always fall before or right after the end of the first batch of seasonals

It's not the first time that there is a month without VGT.

We saw in December that PoDi can offer us 2 or 3 VGTs ;)

Fact is that most maintenance and new content droppings always fall before or right after the end of the first batch of seasonals

Yes... That would mean that the car will only appear in February, since that's when the current batch ends. Guess that will be case.

It's not the first time that there is a month without VGT.

We saw in December that PoDi can offer us 2 or 3 VGTs ;)

Of course, how could I forget that great month of December? :)

Perhaps PD are using January as a "resting month", after that they get back on track to finish the VGT project. Hopefully I am right, I still want to see the other cars. And, especially, see if that Bertone car becomes a reality...

An early design, that was scrapped in favor of the design that we will see for the car. Why was it scrapped? Who knows... Maybe PD found its concept of a "pivoting car" to be too complex for GT6's physics engine.
I'm sure this was from the ideas stage of designing the car. They've got the brief, and are making their interpretations of it, one will be chosen and developed for the final thing.

Back