Am i doing something wrong?

• Thread starter brysonwong
  • 105 comments
Ben uses it on ds3 I could tell straight away and dk uses it he pulls 90 degree angle every corner lol.

Ben uses it on ds3 I could tell straight away and dk uses it he pulls 90 degree angle every corner lol.

DK is just abusing it lol. Most of the time he does that he stalls right after. Thats the downside of having it.

DK is just abusing it lol. Most of the time he does that he stalls right after. Thats the downside of having it.

No downside to it if you know how to use it to your advantage. If you are good you won't stall and you'll hold major angle(think AWD ken block) I use it to my advantage but I have cut back on angle because its hard to drift regular cars. Ask MalMD he(and a lot others) will vouch for me.

No downside to it if you know how to use it to your advantage. If you are good you won't stall and you'll hold major angle(think AWD ken block) I use it to my advantage but I have cut back on angle because its hard to drift regular cars. Ask MalMD he(and a lot others) will vouch for me.
I know, ive been using it aswell but i cant be bothered going all out because it'll get people mad due the amount of angle lol.
I've also seen you and your crazy angle but im talking about DK's absurd way of using it.

I know, ive been using it aswell but i cant be bothered going all out because it'll get people mad due the amount of angle lol.
I've also seen you and your crazy angle but im talking about DK's absurd way of using it.

No one I have encountered has been mad because of my angle. I pushed all of my cars for angle before I even knew of any hacking and I gained the skill to drive the car on lock. Adding angle is just adding another part to the car in my eyes. One that allows for more angle. But what is your PSN and who is DK? And what are his "absurd" ways of using it?

Was he good? Also, which country is he from?

American flag, though that doesn't necessarily mean anything, and he was talking too much trash to even bother drifting. "Everyone here is only 30% but I drift 100%." And BS like that.

You all moan about DK abusing it. All you have to do is tell him to stop doing that. Then he will drift normal and reasonable. Jesus.

Latest Posts

Back