Am I Immature?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nicka213
  • 11 comments
  • 1,258 views
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicka213

(Banned)
Messages
30
Messages
Nicka213
Vote yes or no!
Hope I win.
 
Well we can vote yes or no, but you have to post an actual poll or something.

So far, with the question you are asking, and saying you hope you win.

I'd say yes.

This might get moved to the questions and answers forum, or get locked.
 
sumbrownkid
Well we can vote yes or no, so you have to post an actual poll or something.

So far, with the question you are asking, and saying you hope you win.

I'd say yes.

Yes! Lets keep it going people!!!
 
What the heck?
Yes.
 
I don't care...
 
Yes, because of this pointless thread and you're lazy by not making a poll:yuck:.
 
Dear mods...just close this stupid thread:).
 
JaiAE86
1. There is no poll.

2. Pointless thread.

Oh but it is.

Im keeping track of the votes. If thats not a poll...what is?
 
What do you mean hope I win?
 
This going to end badly for the OP. Unless this is a GT5 related thread, its way off topic. Since its not, it should be in a different section.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back