Am i missing anything by buying GTC Geveva instead of GTC Tokyo?

  • Thread starter Thread starter rathead
  • 9 comments
  • 1,273 views
Messages
80
Does GTC Tokyo have stuff (cars, music , intro), thats isnt in GTC Geneva?
 
Originally posted by rathead
Does GTC Tokyo have stuff (cars, music , intro), thats isnt in GTC Geneva?

As far as I know you don't lose any cars. They may have different names but I don't believe there are any missing in Geneva but I am not 100% sure.

Music and intro are normally different in the different versions. You can probably get the different intros on the net even on this site but music I am not so sure about.
 
There isn't any licensed music in GTC - it's all inhouse stuff.

GTC Geneva is actually badged GTC Tokyo - Geneva, so logically you'd think that it would be GTC Tokyo that's missing stuff, rather than GTC Tokyo - Geneva. It came out some time after GTC Tokyo.
 
What is the difference in The Japanese version of Tokyo-Geneva 2002 (The one with the GT40 on the front)
 
Originally posted by vat_man
There isn't any licensed music in GTC - it's all inhouse stuff.

Err Tokyo - Geneva has the same music as gran turismo 3 only with 2 extra Daiki Kasho tracks
 
On my version (pal) of the game you unlock the start seqeunce for the Japanese version. As for differant cars etc.. I'm not sure.
 
I think that there are two Japanese versions of the game, cause on of them is GTC 2001, and I think the other one is 2002, someone correct me if I am wrong.
 
GTC 2001 Tokyo is missing all the European and American models. It only has Japanese cars in it. It was never released outside Japan (I have a dodgy GTC 2001, but my 2002 is Legit :D )

The only difference between GTC 2002 pal and Ntsc is that the PAL one is in English and the NTSC one is in Japanese.
 
I have GTC 2001. were can i buy GTC 2002? since i can't play PAL games.
 
Back