Am I the only one who cheated on the Vettel X Challenge? (TT)

  • Thread starter Thread starter GranTurismo916
  • 50 comments
  • 5,498 views
I cheated but I feel like with a little more work, a gold wouldn't have been too hard
 
What cheat...
In GT5 you would be disqualified for going out of bounds but in GT6 you can cut the track as much as you want
 
In GT5 you would be disqualified for going out of bounds but in GT6 you can cut the track as much as you want

Really
 
I got silver at Monza and spa and bronze at suzuka but I was only about 2 and a half seconds behind vettel on the first to
 
Comparing with the GT5 Vettel Challenge the new ones was very easy ! I got the 3 golds with about 10 times. I'm still trying to get gold on GT5 and the times are much more harder to beat.
 
That Redbull fan car is the perfect one to me
 
Not meaning to sound harsh but I got gold on all of them first try (with wheel though) however if you want to cut then do it. Its your game play it how you want to.
 
It is possible to make it without cheating. Not judging anyone, but if you want to make it without cheating I think it is a matter of practicing. Maybe just try to complete the laps being as clean as possible, without the time in mind. One you manage to do that, then maybe try to go faster...
 
I'll probably just go back and do it clean. I just wanted the money :lol:
 
You are not the first one to cheat, and you probably won't be the last. :rolleyes: The Golds are far from impossible to achieve, a lot easier to get than in GT5. I had very little problems at all, and this is coming from someone that doesn't drive these cars at all. Having said that, if you feel the need to cheat, its your game, I just don't hold much respect for those that do. :)
 
You are not the first one to cheat, and you probably won't be the last. :rolleyes: The Golds are far from impossible to achieve, a lot easier to get than in GT5. I had very little problems at all, and this is coming from someone that doesn't drive these cars at all. Having said that, if you feel the need to cheat, its your game, I just don't hold much respect for those that do. :)
I'm usually not a cheater, but I get your point. :)👍
 
Comparing with the GT5 Vettel Challenge the new ones was very easy ! I got the 3 golds with about 10 times. I'm still trying to get gold on GT5 and the times are much more harder to beat.
I agree and me too.
 
The number of times vettel had more than 2 wheels off the track was silly, if he was entering the GTPWRS qualifier he would have been disqualified!
 
The number of times vettel had more than 2 wheels off the track was silly, if he was entering the GTPWRS qualifier he would have been disqualified!
I think it's pretty safe to say it's not actually Vettel, it's the usual rubbish GT AI.
 
Its your game. Play as you like. Also if it´s not forbidden or not punished in-game, than technically it´s not cheating. Cornercutting is a delicate thing. You can cut corners and its ok. And you can cut corners using Offroad-driving-style and thats obviously not intended. But at the end it´s the result. You want them gold. You got them gold. Who cares? You never do them again. Enjoy the money.
 
I've not been able to do these yet, best is a silver at monza after hours of trying. not even attempted the other 2 tracks, its really really difficult with a controller, a millimeter of input on the analog stick sends the car flying off the track :(
 
I got gold on all 3 in the first or second try and by as much as 7 seconds at Suzuka (with a wheel), without cutting. Far easier than GT5 where I think I only even managed silver at 1 or 2 tracks.
 
Wasn't even trying for gold, just did enough to get bronze cause that's all that is needed to win the cars.
 
How do I skip the first qualifying thingi to get to the Vettel challenge?
 
I've not been able to do these yet, best is a silver at monza after hours of trying. not even attempted the other 2 tracks, its really really difficult with a controller, a millimeter of input on the analog stick sends the car flying off the track :(

Try sensitivity -2.
 
Back