Am i the only one with audi r10 stealth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jakkim
  • 56 comments
  • 8,562 views
Messages
73
Messages
jakkim
been hanging on the forums since before the game was released, but havent seen anyone metion it yet. So, am i the only one?
 
No, i got here too. Awesome car!
 
theres a lot people have this car.. it comes with the asian versions.. so they all have it.. including me
 
It comes with the UK Signature Edition. I've got not, not drove it.
 
I'd love to have one, but they're not available in the US. I'm considering getting a Signature Edition, though.

If I bought the Signature Edition and played it on a US account, would the stealth codes still work?
 
ive got one, and ive also traded a spare code of one to someone here.
 
I've got one, not keen on it, much prefer my stealth 787B...
 
Got it as well. I did the Turbo Challenge with it. Makes it really easy, haha.
 
I'll have it come Christmas Day!

Gief Signature Edition already :(
 
Got it ... was in my SE ... didn't drive it yet ...
 
been hanging on the forums since before the game was released, but havent seen anyone metion it yet. So, am i the only one?

Nope, I upgraded its turbo kit, reaching speeds of up to 380k+ km.
 
I've got one, not keen on it, much prefer my stealth 787B...

agreed, i drive my 787b stealth alot, then i drove the audi and found it very dull and boring and slower.
 
I got mine from a pre order bonus, I use it alot. Have more than 1750 miles on it. You can use it on so many different races and championships. It only costs 500cr to rebuild the engine and chassis.
 
I wish I would had the car. Looks so nice.
 
I've got it (Signature Edition). I haven't used it in any races but I really enjoy whizzing around Le Mans in it.
 
yeah its not really that good much prefer the 787b stealth resisted the urge to add anything but tyres, makes racing a bit closer
 
I have one. It's made a lot of A-spec ridiculously easy. It also makes the kids gawk online haha!
 
I'd love to have one, but they're not available in the US. I'm considering getting a Signature Edition, though.

If I bought the Signature Edition and played it on a US account, would the stealth codes still work?

no, the DLC is region specific.
 
I have it too and I really like it, especially the naked carbon fiber. And I love all my other stealth's too.
 
Well, at least I still have the Stealth McLaren. Just have to steer away from 787s and those R10s, they're ruining my fun on those noobs :(
 
i got it with my sig edition, i drive it now and then
 
Which is faster Audi R10 or 787b?
 
I have one :-). Only taken it for a little spin on HSR, along with my other stealth and chromeline cars. I don't want to spoil the game for myself by using them before exploring what I can achieve with a "standard" game.
 
Do you mean R8 V10 or the Audi R10 Le Mans racer? I have the former in stealth, but if you mean the latter I'll gladly trade a Mark IV race-car for the code. :)
 
yeap got one, your not special. sorry.
 
Yes, I also have the R10. HMV in the UK offered it as a preorder perk...
 
talking about the r10 le mans looking car...

gief 787B :P wanna beat the 5 min 27 sec, currently got a 5 42 with the r10 stealth :( is there any difference in the performance stealth vs non stealth?
 
I also brought signature edition so I have one too.
 
Back