Am i the only one with audi r10 stealth?

  • Thread starter Thread starter jakkim
  • 56 comments
  • 8,562 views
I'd love to have one, but they're not available in the US. I'm considering getting a Signature Edition, though.

If I bought the Signature Edition and played it on a US account, would the stealth codes still work?

Create an asian psn account and share it with yours. Thats what I did 👍
 
Nope, I got it too! Along with AMG Merc, 787B, McLaren, GTR-500 and NSX-GT! Love them all!
 
It's really good the R10! Good for those races you need to splash on mils just to have a car good for the running..
 
I love my R10 Stealth and used it for most races I can use it in.
 
I wish I had the Stealth, they look sweet!! I had to buy my standard version R10.:scared:

Do you guys recommend any tunes for the R10?

Create an asian psn account and share it with yours. Thats what I did 👍

How does one create an Asian PSN account?

I would LOVE to have all these Stealth cars!!
 
I have one that came with the Sig Edition, I don´t use it much because is almost undriveable compared to my beloved 787b Stealth.
 
I have the GTR GT 500 and the McLaren F1.

I would kill, pillage and plunder for a Stealth 787B or R10...but they're not available in NA.
 
I have all the stealth cars and the chromeline editions. I might take them online tomorrow. Cruise the burg with them
 
I love my baby

4859133711_373c55e291_z.jpg


It just owns everyother car except I guess the X1. I did 396 kph on Le Sarthe with no chicanes, of course it has all the available upgrades.

Plus rebuilding the engine and body only cost 500 Cr. each!!!
 
I have all the stealth cars and the chrome line cars. They are great. All good fun and make allot of the other online gamers jelous no doubt
 
Yes i have it all stealth cars and chrome xD. Gotta love the XJ13 Chrome jag as well
 
I have R10 stealth too. Italian signature edition
 
I also have the R10 stealth. Got it as a bonus when preordered CE from a Danish store.
 
Wish there was a Peugeot 908 stealth model. Wouldn't that be great?

2ur5g7r.jpg
 
I have the monster. Loving it
 
I have it. Tuning the LSD a bit helps control the oversteer.


Regarding the DLC region locking. I have a JPN PS3 with a JPN copy of GT5. After inputing the code on my JPN PSN account, I was able to use the cars when using my canadian PSN account.

So, to clarify. You need an asian or JPN PSN account to input the codes, but the cars should show up in your garage regardless of the account region.
 
I wish us had the SE. I have gt500, amg, and f1 mclaren
 
How does one create an Asian PSN account?

I would LOVE to have all these Stealth cars!!

1. Log off your main account on your ps3 xmb. Create another account and select an asian region when asked (Hong Kong, Singapore etc...) Make up an address or google one

2. Redeem the code as you would normally do

3. Add your main account as a friend and share the Stealth's
 
people who have stealth cars are very luck T_T i didnt preorder because i thought it was a spam AHHHHHHH.....i hate myself right now can anyone give me a stealth car?(sorry for the question but wanted one so bad :( )
 
I'd love to have one, but they're not available in the US. I'm considering getting a Signature Edition, though.

If I bought the Signature Edition and played it on a US account, would the stealth codes still work?

NO, they will not work! I have the UK codes and they will not work in US version... so much for Region Free use on PS3:crazy:
 
I also have one.. But it only moves at the start of the third gear onwards :)
 
1. Log off your main account on your ps3 xmb. Create another account and select an asian region when asked (Hong Kong, Singapore etc...) Make up an address or google one

2. Redeem the code as you would normally do

3. Add your main account as a friend and share the Stealth's

Easy!! Thank-you!!👍
 
I don't think you can gift stealth.
 
NO, they will not work! I have the UK codes and they will not work in US version... so much for Region Free use on PS3:crazy:

Yeah. Apparently you need a PAL GT5 disk. Then, create a foreign account, redeem the codes, and you should then have them on all of your accounts.

Still, to make them region specific was an ignorant move to say the least.
 
So when you do it with a PAL disc and friend-sharing, how are the cars visible in your garage? Sorry, just never done the friend-share thing so not sure how the sharing works as compared to the gifting method.
 
I've got it, but I have problems with the torque in the higher revs. Hard to control for me.
 
Back