Am I the only one without an active invitaion to purchase a car from Brand Central?

You had had one month time to buy every invite car you want
While true, that's not really the point. Not everyone had the credits to buy up everything they wanted as well as trying to purchase the Hagerty cars they wanted, and for me, I missed one car and now I don't know if I'll ever be able to get it.

So far I've had the Citroen invite twice and the Lamborghini one once and that's it... and not one engine swap in three months. This whole locking away of cars, special parts and engine swaps behind random tickets needs to be removed.

Last edited:
I'm specifically trying to get the last three Ferraris. I had a dozen different invites at one time. I figured they just rotated around like the UCD/LCD.

I'm specifically trying to get the last three Ferraris. I had a dozen different invites at one time. I figured they just rotated around like the UCD/LCD.
That's probably when PD gave us all of them for a month when they also gave us the 1,000,000 credits because of the server outage. Now (and before) it's all down to the luck of the wheel of misfortune :(

This is all horrible news. I was really wanting that ENZO. Hopefully they come around more often. I've only won one invite, maybe two.

Last edited:
I haven't had a single invite and I've been playing since launch (not counting when PD gave everyone an invite). I didnt have the cash to spend on invite cars when we had the month so yeah, those cars will just never be available I guess

This is all horrible news. I was really wanting that ENZO. Hopefully they come around more often. I've only won one invite, maybe two.
Not to throw salt in your wound but I just won the Enzo last night on a 6 star daily marathon ticket.

You will just have to wait until you get another invite….

I have a ticket for a Pagani invitation, but I already own a Huayra so I'll keep the ticket until the next cars arrive ingame.

That's probably when PD gave us all of them for a month when they also gave us the 1,000,000 credits because of the server outage. Now (and before) it's all down to the luck of the wheel of misfortune :(
I used that month to grind money and buy every invitation car. Not gonna pin my hopes on that crappy roulette.

Be patient. Invitations will come sooner or later. And for specific cars, they'll come back around. I just got an invitation to buy a car I bought previously with an invitation. Just uselessness of epic proportions.

I was getting invites all the time, but never used them. Now, the Wheel is giving me cars I already have. Got another Cayman and Amuse 380. Hope when PD program my next series of roulette stops, there are no invites. I don’t want them. Give me engines.

I don't have any currently. There was a patch a while back that gave out all of the invites for like a month. I bought everything I wanted back then... thankfully the CEs paid for most/all of them.

I bought all the Ferraris, Pagani Huyera (or whatever it's called), and I can't remember what else. Didn't buy the Lambo or the Astons... didn't really care for them enough to spend the big bucks.

when the tomahawk glitch still existed I focused on the invite cars only and got all of them in a few weeks... luckily I had the porsche already so 1 less car I had to grind for... I have all the invitation cars but a few days ago I got an invitation from a 5 star roulette for porsche which I already have smh...

I was going for every car purchased but i completely forgot invitations were a thing, operation buy everything ruined.
Yes I had all invs but i was saving my money for the legendary cars trophy and I didnt enjoy driving tokyo in the toma.
Oh well time to go back to sport

yeah 2 days after the invites went away i get a 5 star ticket with a motor and driveshaft on the wheel . However of course i get a buggati frcccckkn invite all invites are useless at this point but the veyron roadcar has a special place in the world of uselessness lmao smh

While true, that's not really the point. Not everyone had the credits to buy up everything they wanted as well as trying to purchase the Hagerty cars they wanted, and for me, I missed one car and now I don't know if I'll ever be able to get it.

So far I've had the Citroen invite twice and the Lamborghini one once and that's it... and not one engine swap in three months. This whole locking away of cars, special parts and engine swaps behind random tickets needs to be removed.
I don't think it should be removed, the best change for me would be Invitation linked to our collector level (For exemple : You can buy a Carrera GT when you reach lvl 40...)

I guess I missed the memo on that. I had several before so I didn't think it would be different after those expired.

You had had one month time to buy every invite car you want
It was for a limited time due to issues, just like the one million credit gift they sent out. PD hasn’t actually done anything to fix all the economy complaints from launch after their PR apology.

Like new players getting this today are still screwed with this stupid roulette invite system and restrictive economy. The best grinding method was just killed.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back