• Road Course's

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Ovals

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Or stay the same

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Good to meet you, too, BowTie! Sorry about the bluetooth mic failure...I'm going to have to effect some kind of repair to re-attach the ear clip...and thanks for not laughing out loud at my mad driving skills! :)

Hey guys what are we doing for the preseason race this weekend. I assume Bowtie sent us all his private message, so we know he's going to be gone this weekend. I can host the race, but I need to know what time you guys will be able to get on.

I assumed it would be at the normal race time on Sunday night. I believe that we are doing Daytona, so we can see how fast these car can go with draft.

Well, system took the total dump a little while ago. Reformatting right now (18 hours), then gotta update (2-3 hours) and cross my fingers. If this doesn't work, Forza 4 here I come.

Well, system took the total dump a little while ago. Reformatting right now (18 hours), then gotta update (2-3 hours) and cross my fingers. If this doesn't work, Forza 4 here I come.
Well that sucks, I wish you the best of luck with fixing that.

Well that sucks, I wish you the best of luck with fixing that.

aceboy,

I just accepted your friend request when it froze. Did you get it?

Don't matter, I'm gonna lose everything. Fortunately, I backed up my two main accounts...

'Tis what it is...:nervous:

Update...

Literally just threw my console out the front door, and it did one of those skipper thingies like a stone on water. Gonna go buy an XBox tomorrow. Screw sony, I'm done. Stick a fork in me. Look for me in Forza 4...:)

I am hoping to be on at some point tonight. Figured I would get my 5th X1 and win 5 million pretty easily...then I am up for some IROC racing.

If you are doing it in your lounge, send me an FR (TrackBound7). Or are you doing an open lobby?

Do not start without me I will be in the lounge in about 30 mins.

I had a blast tonight guys, at Daytona it is mostly luck with some strategy. Need to get my HP built up, or not.

Hey guys Glad to see you all had fun last night. Im Having fun fishing in florida. See you all Thurs or Friday night. Has anyone herd form greestlightnin? Is he really out for good?

Back