• Road Course's

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Ovals

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Or stay the same

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It was a fun race! I almost squeezed by the first lap incident, but not quite. Fortunately, Greest and I got together quickly and drafted back to the lead pack, making up a 10-second deficit. As soon as we got there, though, someone spun and took out my drafting partner! After watching the replay, it's a miracle Greest didn't collect me as well!

The following lap, two of the leaders unexpectedly dove for the pits, leaving me to draft with JackJam for several laps. I kept shouting "Pit!" at the TV every lap, but he couldn't hear me. My mic was off. :)

When we eventually pitted, the others had made up too much ground on us to have a shot, and when I exited pit road I was all alone anyway, hoping for some multi-car scuffle to slow down the leaders. I think Jack had some trouble convincing his pit crew to get busy...

After two non-productive trips down pit road, Greest parked his car out of the way on the backstretch. I watched the replay, and for some strange reason, his car was ghosted both times he entered the pits. The first time was right after a spin, so maybe that had something to do with it? The second time, though, seemed like a clean, yet slow, entry. Not sure what happened there.

Thanks for putting this together, Bowtie! And thanks to all for an enjoyable race! I'm looking forward to Indianapolis, and should probably practice this week, seeing as I haven't turned many laps there.

Oh, and for what it's worth, the replay made it look like JackJam was not running the right wheels. I don't know how relevant that is, but someone might want to give him a 'heads up'...

I was just telling ace before, that last nights race with him and I drafting together like that was just as much fun as our .001 second difference race we had in 2 Cervos a couple weeks back. I have really enjoyed running with you guys and look forward to Indy. Unfortunately for this season, that will be my last as I am running in a different series that will conflict. Looking forward to any future seasons time permitting.

Thanks Prop and we will be having a tire test this week some time.
Track its been great haveing you race with us hope to see you in the next season.

^Should put that in the OP.
I think TrackBound might be able to join us for the Daytona Road Course event.

When does everyone want to get together for a test at indy?

Last edited:
I will be free tomorrow night and Friday night, so whenever.

I was wondering if we were still on for tonight.

In regards to next season. I am very hopeful that the day and time do not conflict with any of my other series (I am in too many right now, I think that is half of my problem...this online racing is just too much fun). I would like to see Indy and Daytona for sure, and maybe Indy speedway for a change on the road course. I haven't tried any track making, but perhaps 1 or 2 created oval tracks would be a fun to try (shorter distance than the speedways).

Last night was fun experimenting with the Indy setup. Need a little more speed in order to be competitive I believe, but otherwise not too bad. In other news I have a fairly interesting Tokyo Tri-oval track that might be interesting to run.

I had fun last night in that last 5 lap race I got a little ruff with Prop coming out of turn 4.:guilty: I hope hes not mad at me. Im not happy with my car in the draft so I'll be on sometime tonight if anyone is interested in some more testing. It will be 9:30 10:00 CST before im on.

I figured out the most ridiculous thing. You have to change your wheels for each of your 3 different set-ups.

I had a lot of fun last night and am looking forward to sunday. I think ive got a Fast car for sunday. It all comes back to the Silver wheels. That adds like 50 hp.👍 LoL

When you change the wheels on your car it only effects the current set-up you are on, so you have to change the wheels 3 times.

Painted my wheels Silver Chrome and looks sweet. If anyone would like some chrome for your wheels just ask.

Apparently I am out of Silver Chrome paint, no idea how that happened :boggled:

Another fun race. I was having a great time running up front with Trackbound and Bowtie, swapping positions and such. Then we made it to pit stops and I fell way behind, because my car slowed down more than it need to. Then I was running hot laps and catching Bowtie, but I think me and Trackbound were running near identical lap times. I caught Bowtie and we ran all the way up to Trackbound, only to get involved in an incident with CMICK, which was caused by lag :yuck:. I think the thing that ticked me off most about this incident was it ruined any chance of a win for me or Bowtie. I was looking forward to ahving a 2-way battle for the win, but I guess there is next time right, Then, well that it. We just ran till the end of the race and Trackbound captured a win. Nice job Trackbound well earned win.

I was looking forward to an exciting finish, especially based on how the first half of the race went. On the other hand, I will take the win the way it came, as I know I could have easily finished 3rd.

I will send Bowtie and Ace a chrome tonight if I am on. I meant to send Bowtie one last night, but had already done my paint trades for the day.

Back