• Road Course's

Votes: 6 50.0%
  • Ovals

Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Or stay the same

Votes: 1 8.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He was racing with us last night, so he's still in.

Yeah, when I realized my wheel was incapatable with the Xbox, I took the cheap way out. PS3, $249. Xbox, $299+game+cost of new wheel, and I believe the pedals are seperate. Could have easily gone 3 times what I spent.

I had a blast last night as well.👍 I may have had a couple ponies on some, but nobody was outrunning the draft. Pretty close racing.

Cool glad your still with us. Man I wish I was able to race with you guys Sunday. Sounds like you all had a blast.

Last edited:
Bowtie what are we going to do about the new draft settings? You can set the draft to low now, which lowers the draft to a more realistic level. Do you want to keep it the same as it is now, or do you want to try the new settings?

I dont know i need to mess with it. I'll be back at home Thursday night if any one will be on to try them out with me.

I should be available on Thursday night.

Are we still on for some practice tonight, I plan on being there.

Thanks for runing with me Last night ace.
We ran with the slipstream on weak I could draft right back up with ace and jimjack. So what do you guys think?

Personally I did not see a big difference in the draft speed, so I am ok either way.

I'd like to join but i don't if I will be able to make it every Sunday though but most I can make, and though I'm a clean driver this is my first race league to join.....

DCminiman_43

#43 (Matt) black/matte light lime green

Last edited:
Thanks again for the fun racing tonight with some good laughs. You guys have never let me down, lets hope it stay that way. ;)

<<<In my best Vince McMahon voice>>>

ARE...YOU...READY...TO RUUUMBLLLLE!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna have fun, hope everyone else does too.

Yea, I'm looking forward to the race today. I have a feeling it will be a close finish with the majority of the drivers there at the finish. I do not want to be the one that gets caught up in "the big one" though.

Yea, I'm looking forward to the race today. I have a feeling it will be a close finish with the majority of the drivers there at the finish. I do not want to be the one that gets caught up in "the big one" though.

Our "big one" can be nothing like the one in the Indy car race today.

RIP Dan Wheldon.

Race 1 Daytona Speedway
405178_360493313966981_100000189461508_1631397_597311308_n.jpg

CMICK64 Wins at Daytona
10-16-11
On a somber Sunday night after the passing of Dan Wheldon The American IROC Series ran there 100 mile Season opener at the Daytona Speedway. greest_lightning ran the #77 in tribute of Dan Wheldon. Bowtie52 set on the pole. There was a first lap incident with TrackBound7 and aceboy127 witch collected greest_lightin and PropFouler. Pit stops started on lap 19 and JackJam and PropFouler stayed out till lap 30. There was a pit communication error in the greest_lightin pits the pit crew would not put tires on the car at all so he was limited to a 7th place finish. Mean while up front CMICK64 and Bowtie52 Where putting down laps trying to stay in front of TrackBound7 and aceboy127 witch were coming on strong. Trying to catch the front pack they ran a 42.777 lap. In the end CMICK64 was able to hold off Bowtie52 and win the first race of the season. Here are the race results.

1 CMICK64
2 Bowtie52
3 aceboy127
4 TrackBound7
5 PropFouler
6 JackJam3
7 greest_lightning

Last edited:
Hey gang, just want y'all to know I ain't makin' no excuses or cryin', it is what it is. I had a blast. Kudos to Prop, we ran y'all down.

Again, thanks Prop, and again, it was a hoot...

That race was well...interesting. After that crash on lap 1 I honestly thought I was done. I was waiting for possibly another wreck to get me a drafting partner, but it was not looking good for me. Then lo and behold my drafting buddy trackbound got in an incident and hit pit road, as when I did. We came off pit road together and turned on the turbo boost. Almost were able to catch first 2 Bowtie and Cmick, but heck after a wreck like that, then a 3rd place finish what is there to complain about.

Back