American Le Mans Series (ALMS) - Season IV [COMPLETED]

• Thread starter Techy
  • 2,432 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Technicolors
I've added Cape Ring (Full) into the season schedule. Any problems, and I'll remove it. Just wanted to add it since the track has a nice mix of rhythms (and the massive jump before the screw :P).

I'm against adding Grand Valley being fictional as it is.
Cape Ring is REALLY pushing it.
But it's everyone's series. So up to you guys.

Technicolors
Fuji Speedway is another option..

I'm fine with that.

Only thing is that Spa should be in the middle. Daytona at the beginning. And Le Mans at the end to conform to GTP ALMS tradition.

gogatrs

Despite my hatred for Fuji, Cape Ring is much worse.

Fuji. Or Indy Road?

Technicolors
I already have that track on the season list 👍

Okay, Fuji is now added. I'll move around the tracks a bit to keep the season flowing properly.

I don't like change.

gogatrs

Yeah. Those tracks suck.

Technicolors
I've added Cape Ring (Full) into the season schedule. Any problems, and I'll remove it. Just wanted to add it since the track has a nice mix of rhythms (and the massive jump before the screw :P).

Not the best thing to hear from someone who inherited the series :scared:

^
Don't worry! Cape Ring won't be on the schedule ;)

Okay, here's the track schedule as of now:

Daytona Road
Indy Road
Suzuka
Grand Valley
Monza
Monaco/Cote
Laguna Seca
Nurburgring GP/F
Madrid
Fuji Speedway F
La Sarthe/Le Mans

These tracks are optional inclusions:

Nurburgring 24hr (Reason: Efforts beyond human judgement)
Spa Francorchamps (Reason: DLC required)

Replace GVS with Nurb. And move Laguna earlier.

Daytona Road 👍
Indy Road 👍
Suzuka 👍
Grand Valley 👍
Monza 👍
Monaco/Cote 👍
Laguna Seca 👍
Nurburgring GP/F 👍
Madrid 👎
Fuji Speedway F 👎👍
La Sarthe/Le Mans 👍

Lol, whats the prob with GVS :grumpy:, its a great track, replace madrid with nurb :sly:

ohh and SPA is just the best track in the game :sly:

Last edited:
Daytona Road - Too early
Indy Road - Good...?
Suzuka - Too early
Grand Valley - Just no
Monza - good
Monaco/Cote - good
Laguna Seca - Too late
Nurburgring GP/F - Good
Madrid - Why?
Fuji Speedway F - No
La Sarthe/Le Mans 👍 👍 👍

These tracks are optional inclusions:

Nurburgring 24hr (Reason: Efforts beyond human judgement) - 👍
Spa Francorchamps (Reason: DLC required) -👍

:)

THAT_GUY_2
I vote spa to be in the schedule too. When are we going to start? Im ready!!!

Preseason this week, GP/F.

And put Spa in the middle as a non-points round.

I remember my first drive around Cape Ring. :lol:

Think it was the Periphery version. So at first I'm like, yeah this is pretty awesome. Good mix of turns. I really like this track. Then I come to some esses. This is my new favorite track. Dad watching over my shoulder also approves. Come to the bowl, alright this is pretty sweet. Holy ****! Holy ****! Holy ***! As I smash into the invisible wall after going over the jump. I hate this track.

Anyone have the specs for the Aston Martin? I already know what the Evora will be, which is max power without tuning parts - right?

Anyone have the specs for the Aston Martin? I already know what the Evora will be, which is max power without tuning parts - right?

I think im the only one testing the Aston at the moment. I want to get it into some pre-season races to see how well it holds up against competition on different tracks. So far ive been using 550hp and 1362kg since thats as low as it goes. Ive been putting up similar lap numbers to the Vette, but they've all been done offline in practice mode. Tire wear is a concern for me with this car though, but i wont know for sure until i get into a race.

Kevin01SH
I think im the only one testing the Aston at the moment. I want to get it into some pre-season races to see how well it holds up against competition on different tracks. So far ive been using 550hp and 1362kg since thats as low as it goes. Ive been putting up similar lap numbers to the Vette, but they've all been done offline in practice mode. Tire wear is a concern for me with this car though, but i wont know for sure until i get into a race.

Online lounge. 👍

Online lounge. 👍

Well im moved in to my new place now and have a different ISP, where i was the dsl would cut out anytime someone used their computer. So trying to stay online was a task, i actually asked my roommates NOT to use the internet during my races lol. But thats not an issue anymore, i have cable now and went from a 5mbs speed to 20mbs 👍

I guess I'll try testing out the Evora when I have the time..

Also, a quick off-topic question: I'm getting a DFGT tomorrow, and I was wondering what kind of table will suffice. I don't really want the Pre-made Wheel Stands since those things are pretty expensive. I've been thinking of making our own with my Dad, but I doubt that will work out. So the only option is to buy one from a furniture store, and a square of carpet to snap the pedals on. I already have a bed to use as sitting grounds.

Technicolors
I guess I'll try testing out the Evora when I have the time..

Also, a quick off-topic question: I'm getting a DFGT tomorrow, and I was wondering what kind of table will suffice. I don't really want the Pre-made Wheel Stands since those things are pretty expensive. I've been thinking of making our own with my Dad, but I doubt that will work out. So the only option is to buy one from a furniture store, and a square of carpet to snap the pedals on. I already have a bed to use as sitting grounds.

What's your TV sitting on?
I just use the the table my TV sits on and pull a stool up to it.

Don't get anything to flimsy and make sure it isn't something that might slide around too much.

I use this

Its no race chair. But it does the job well. Has locks on its wheels so it stays in place. Has room for the wheel and the H-shifter. Easy to move around when I have to switch from PS3 to the computer. And when I'm finished I just wheel it into its own little corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back