American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your really out? I want to use the GT if so...

i meant to sleep. but im still awake lol.

you can use the GT. as afar as i know im the only otehr person using it. so you can run the other car. welcome
 
Was gonna say....would be stupid if you bailed, dropping out when not many cars show up just makes the problem worse...
 
i meant to sleep. but im still awake lol.

you can use the GT. as afar as i know im the only otehr person using it. so you can run the other car. welcome
Well actually...
18) klassykid9081/klassykid9081/Ford GT
 
Ya but thats his friend lol, Rocko you should tell your bud to let you use it since he hasn't shown up for a race yet.
 
Set the fox on him? :dopey:
 
Do you think it'll be possible if I switch to GT class? LMPs is just a bit too fast for me sometimes..
 
Another Aston on the grid? :dopey:
 
Ya but thats his friend lol, Rocko you should tell your bud to let you use it since he hasn't shown up for a race yet.

He will next week, He was busy today
 
What was your best with it at Monaco? (you did say you could beat my qualifying time...)
 
What was your best with it at Monaco? (you did say you could beat my qualifying time...)

Not by a long shot, lol. Only 1:34:709, I think.

Deciding between the XKR and the DB9.
 
Ya, this pretty much reflects hon's words after the race. In testing I got a 1:32.9xx or so....
 
Sorrry Cowboys lol final decision (how do you spell that?)
17) rocko100/spartyfan95/Chevrolet Z06
 
Chevrolet Corvette Z06 :dopey:

Had one last season, switched from the RM version when GT1 was scrapped and fared pretty well (diff regs) but I'm not sure about the current specs. They do eat front tyres tho when you push them hard....
 
rocko100
Sorrry Cowboys lol final decision (how do you spell that?)
17) rocko100/spartyfan95/Chevrolet Z06

Lol I was just gonna say in the lobby that Corvette needs a teammate since T_Ray hasn't been here in a while lol what paint scheme are you doing?
 
Pink with Matte green wheels, not joking.
The Aston weighs alot
 
Quick question, are there any other road cars that can get the same downforce levels front and rear like the McLaren? Could be an interesting addition if there's anything close.
*De ja vu of FIA GT1 in 1997-98*

I've been mulling over the MP4-12C to use instead of the F1, I'll see how the next race goes....
 
People are too busy throwing up to race :dopey:
 
Pink with Matte green wheels, not joking.
The Aston weighs alot

What's with the weird color scheme?

Totally agree. A Lvl 3 Weight Reduction + Mirror Reduction only reduced it to around 1500kg. I think the Jaguar will be a bit worse.
 
elitedriver123
What's with the weird color scheme?

Totally agree. A Lvl 3 Weight Reduction + Mirror Reduction only reduced it to around 1500kg. I think the Jaguar will be a bit worse.

rocko100
People are too busy throwing up to race :dopey:
^^^^
 
Tower Turn 13
Well going off the previous comment which basically said no one on the grid tonight was any good...

Unless I'm misunderstanding.

What he meant was the McLaren had a huge advantage over the other GT cars I think
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back