American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was down talking you guys, on a track not so dependent on downforce it would've been a much more interesting race ;)
 
Gt appears to be a sideshow without me Jav and Mags. not much competition.

boy is that all the people who came? that must have been one darn ugly replay lol.

im out.

I'm quoting just to show the original comment. Honestly I could have easily completely misinterpreted the comment considering it's the internet, and it's not a big deal at all so I'm dropping it after this. Just saying at first glance it seems a little like saying there are four good racers in GT and no one else is worth a lick of rubber. But on second glance the tone could be way more joking than I took it.

Probably just me being too serious again. lol.

EDIT: what's next week, daytona road course?
 
It looks like he's bagging out everyone saying him, Jav and Mags are what made the class...then the second comment, pretty much saying he thinks it'd be a crash fest.

Just my analysis, let's not let this go any further. BTW, did you find out how to make your posts invisible to me Blaze?

Also, anyone find an answer to my question? Any road cars that can downforce front and rear similar to the McLaren?
 
12AM AEST, convert from that. Pretty much midnight here....
 
Really? Midnight here too
Ohhh when the race starts *facepalm*
 
I mean when it gets to be midnight here, its 2:36pm atm.
 
Guys I'd keep some band-aids around next race, incase your eyes bleed while attempting to pass me
 
rocko100
Guys I'd keep some band-aids around next race, incase your eyes bleed while attempting to pass me

Doesn't make for good photos
 
And it just makes the unable to see problem worse....
 
^^
Lol


So, next race is either Daytona Road Course & Nurburgring GP/F?
 
elitedriver123
^^
Lol

So, next race is either Daytona Road Course & Nurburgring GP/F?

I'm just like ohh it's a guy cleaning his Ferrari and then I'm like ohh it's gone.
 
Sorry i didnt make it last night i was busy
 
You guys thought I was kidding didn't you...

And the matching suit...
 
Lol but really come on paint that Vette something else to go along with those green wheels
Edit: Also btw how do you post pictures on here from GT5?
 
Lol but really come on paint that Vette something else to go along with those green wheels
Short answer. No.
Edit: Also btw how do you post pictures on here from GT5?
Go to photos, click send to XMB after that plug in usb and from the ps3 menu save the photos to Usb then plug usb into computer and upload to imageshack, imageshack gives you a fourm code, copy that then add to your post
 
Lol but really come on paint that Vette something else to go along with those green wheels
Edit: Also btw how do you post pictures on here from GT5?

This ^

The times I have seen you race, it didn't matter what colour you painted your car, it always finished the race black! :lol:
Just messing.
 
This ^

The times I have seen you race, it didn't matter what colour you painted your car, it always finished the race black! :lol:
Just messing.
Those are racing stripes i do it on porpose :sly:
 
Blaze_409
sponsored by Pepto Bismol

And Nathans with professional spokes person Joey Chestnut. He must drink it a lot ;)
 
So where we goin next?
 
So where we goin next?

I think I asked this already a few pages ago. According to the OP, it says we have Monza next, but we already did that. After that is Nurburgring GP/F, which is possible. There's also the Daytona Road Course which strangely we skipped. So it can be either of those courses.

EDIT: So, am I now GT?
 
elitedriver123
I think I asked this already a few pages ago. According to the OP, it says we have Monza next, but we already did that. After that is Nurburgring GP/F, which is possible. There's also the Daytona Road Course which strangely we skipped. So it can be either of those courses.

EDIT: So, am I now GT?

Gatrs is nowhere to be seen
 
Are you in GT? And since gatrs messed up the schedule and hasnt answered any question I'll go ahead and say yes, as it was skipped and the fact we've done Monza, Daytona will be next.
 
If that McLaren pulls ahead again... :S
 
Oh btw guys good night, and I moved into my new house today with my parents :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back