American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
New room, 1472-6118-4216-8214-8005
 
I'm opening a room, can't guarantee the quality, i'm NAT2.

1472-6118-3615-5259-8820
 
Too late man, we're in TT13's with about 7 of us already...
 
C'mon guys, 7 so far lets get a couple more before we start qualifying!
 
parabulla
I'm opening a room, can't guarantee the quality, i'm NAT2.

1472-6118-3615-5259-8820

Join ours
 
Im sorry but i cant make it tonight
 
I'm sorry :indiff: im just mad at the 🤬 db9 that ways 2 million pounds :mad:
 
my fastest lap was 1:25.392
on lap 55
 
Results after 60 laps (+1 pace lap)

LMP
Parabulla
Gtamann
marluxia
freshseth

GT
MitchZ06
Cowboys
TT13
Sparty

1) LMP - Marls
2) LMP - gtamann
3) GT - MitchZ06
4) GT - TT13
5) GT - Cowboys
6) GT - Spartyfan - DNF
7) LMP - Parabulla - DNF
8) LMP - Freshseth83 - DNF
 
Gt appears to be a sideshow without me Jav and Mags. not much competition.

boy is that all the people who came? that must have been one darn ugly replay lol.

im out.
 
Last edited:
Got a few scratches and dings on the McLaren :( last time Jav was racing I still won by a third of the track, can you make a difference Blaze?

40 points in the last 2 rounds, I'm coming for you! :dopey:
 
Actually I got third and Mock got 2nd :) and that McLaren had a few seconds on me each lap Monaco seems to divide out the faster cars
 
Mitch I used your stop areas :dopey:
 
Got a few scratches and dings on the McLaren :( last time Jav was racing I still won by a third of the track, can you make a difference Blaze?

40 points in the last 2 rounds, I'm coming for you! :dopey:

No offense to anyone but lets be honest. I think we both know you werent challenged tonight.

ill pass this up.
 
I hugely failed on pit strategy :( Plus, I got tired at around lap 30, so I banged up my LMP like a demolition derby car...
 
Last edited:
Blaze_409
No offense to anyone but lets be honest. I think we both know you werent challenged tonight.
This 👍
 
Im sorry guys I just am mad at how 🤬 slow the DB9 is
 
Yeah well I'm waiting Blaze...The track did favor the McLaren tho, very downforce orientated track which the McLaren has tons of.

BTW, I went too hot into the second corner and tapped gtamann, seriously sorry for that man, was just a total error in judgment.....
 
17) rocko100/spartyfan95/Red Bull X2010
:dopey:
 
Yeah well I'm waiting Blaze...The track did favor the McLaren tho, very downforce orientated track which the McLaren has tons of.

BTW, I went too hot into the second corner and tapped gtamann, seriously sorry for that man, was just a total error in judgment.....

No apologies, man. It didn't even affect me very much.
 
You did end up sliding off with a very old school 4 wheel drift :dopey: but yeah, it's not something I keen on doing and not making mention of....

Freshseth and marls bumping me (possibly others) as they were behind got old fast tho :grumpy:

Be nice Mitch.

It's not that! I'm just wondering how anyone is going to keep up! Mathematically he could pull off a clean sweep of the series :scared:
 
17) rocko100/spartyfan95/Honda Life step van '72
Now you better be scared :trouble:
 
^^^
having an idea of your personality we all know what you meant Mitch lol.
 
You did end up sliding off with a very old school 4 wheel drift :dopey: but yeah, it's not something I keen on doing and not making mention of....

Freshseth and marls bumping me (possibly others) as they were behind got old fast tho :grumpy:

Just like the Jav's GT series, you should know when to let people by, especially at Monaco (or Cote D'azur), where passing places are limited in first place. At the end of the day, if you are fighting for position with some one and the quicker cars come along, fair enough, let them find a way through, but when your in a clear race of your own, (which you were) there is really no point in hindering them. Given that you were up to 4 seconds a lap quicker ( according to my screens, but it may have been more) than those in your class, I'd say it was unneccesary.
 
Anyone tried the Dodge Viper GTS '02? That thing corners like its on rails :dopey:

You weren't watching the whole race, going thru corners etc holding my line I was getting bumped, on the straights they were giving me bumps as they went by...I wasn't trying to hinder them at all, more like hold my line and try not to be too much of a roadblock.
 
Gt appears to be a sideshow without me Jav and Mags. not much competition.

boy is that all the people who came? that must have been one darn ugly replay lol.

I think im out.

Your really out? I want to use the GT if so...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back