American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I realized that the DB9 is just plain slow, when trying klassy's GT it was much faster
 
Many pages back I called it something like "kinda porky and a bit slow" or words to that effect.

What happened?

Well, showed up with a BMW V12 LMR to a preseason race at Laguna. Proceeded to ask how to cure understeer/oversteer, we started the race, he crashed near constantly and yeah, GTC cars I think placed higher....
 
rocko100
What happened?

Just was really spinny and wild and parked in pits halfway through the race :p
But that race was in LMP :/
 
I have a good feeling about this race.
EDIT: blaze just started a thread...
 
Last edited:
Bit late Rocko, see my mention a page or two back...
 
So who's hosting?
 
No idea yet, thought it'd be Jav?
 
I thought Jav wasn't racing?
 
Tis news to me, so who's gonna put their hand up? Half an hour till room opens....
 
I just got a cool black and red racing suit, anyone want it?
 
Before this becomes a mad scramble, who's going to host? If no-one sticks their hand up I'll host the race, can't promise lag free racing but it'll have to do if no-one else from the US hosts...
 
Is anyone coming? There's been a total of 4 racers who have been talking in this thread maybe 5 or 6, which of 3 didn't show for the support race
Edit I can host if I reeeeeaaaallllyyyy need to
 
No doubt throw up a room number and we'll get racers, it's usually how things go...
 
MitchZ06
No doubt throw up a room number and we'll get racers, it's usually how things go...

I posted in Jav's GTPFIA thread asking if people were coming and can host
 
Nuffin :dopey:
 
Last edited:
Rocko is in?!?! Maybe?!?! don't think this is going to go too well today...
 
Where is Tissimo, that guy, Jav, rich, and I can't connect to you Mitch
 
We'll see if TT13 can host a room, the other guys, well I dunno :confused:
 
MitchZ06
We'll see if TT13 can host a room, the other guys, well I dunno :confused:

Oh I'll join, *one week later* Lobby: 3/16 >.>
 
Alright, TT13 is going to host the room to see if you can join in. I see parabulla in the users viewing the thread....where are you man!
 
MitchZ06
Alright, TT13 is going to host the room to see if you can join in. I see parabulla in the users viewing the thread....where are you man!

Parabulla we needz you
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back