American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,705 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm. That Bentley looks mighty fine. Maybe I would try that car out for the sake of having a team mate
 
BTW, I noticed Mitch was running a street car yesterday. Is the RM Z06 not an option?
 
t_ray_z28
BTW, I noticed Mitch was running a street car yesterday. Is the RM Z06 not an option?

No, it is not an option.
 
t_ray_z28
is this correct?

Chevrolet Corvette Z06- 480 HP/1250 KG

Yes, the premium one.
 
I prefer you didn't cancel the GTC class seeing how I am really enjoying driving the F430, but again, it's a majority vote thing.

By the way, did you decide on next weeks race? Also, there's a small chance I won't be able to make it, but it doesn't matter seeing how we are still in pre-season.
 
Hey Jav I was certain you were racing LMP in the LMES series not GTE :S
 
Yeah, what is next seeks race? So I can set my Shiney new Corvette up a little!
 
Yeah, what is next seeks race? So I can set my Shiney new Corvette up a little!

That's it! staying in GTE!
 
Hey Jav I was certain you were racing LMP in the LMES series not GTE :S

Well since the team was disolved I've been exploring my options...
 
If you want Jav we can stick to the 458 team. It's totally up to you though.
 
If you want Jav we can stick to the 458 team. It's totally up to you though.

Off course! The Scuderia TT13 is alive!!
 
Ah right, let me know on the other thread once you've made your decision.
 
Ah right, let me know on the other thread once you've made your decision.

You got it! Get the guys together, lets do some sprint races!
 
Le Mans Endurance Series man, not Le Mans Sprint Series :p, wait for the proposed changes for next season ;)
 
Who uses a G27? And what ISN'T supported in GT5 with it? I keep hearing it's not fully supported. I'm really wanting something with a clutch pedal!
 
Jav
Off course! The Scuderia TT13 is alive!!

OK dude, well then I'll just assume I'm staying in the Ferrari. The AM is a neat car but fixing the understeer is tough.
 
I'm definately going with the Audi R10, I'm faster with it than I am with the Peugeot but I wont say how fast :p
 
MitchZ06
I'm definately going with the Audi R10, I'm faster with it than I am with the Peugeot but I wont say how fast :p

That Audi r10 is a beauty man, did you buy it? Or do the 24 hours of Nurburgring A-Spec?
 
eBay was my friend this time, got the Stealth version. Be afraid, be very afraid!
 
MitchZ06
eBay was my friend this time, got the Stealth version. Be afraid, be very afraid!

Oh lol you got it off of eBay? Do you get all the codes or just that 1 car?
 
Yeah in the dark that thing is hard to see. Pretty scary when it's driving BACKWARDS :P
 
Yeah in the dark that thing is hard to see. Pretty scary when it's driving BACKWARDS :P

Haha, I wish I could turn the lights off at night.....:dopey:

Yeah cowboys (Redskins are better) I got the code for all 6 off eBay.
 
Guys, looks like I'm not going to be here, again.
This time it's for real racing and not school work so I didn't make any attempt to fight it. lol

So someone can host a room, yet again.
I'll try and come up with a detailed schedule of events so they can run it like a normal race "weekend."
 
I'll open the room, again.

PM me when you're ready gogatrs.
 
MitchZ06
Haha, I wish I could turn the lights off at night.....:dopey:

Yeah cowboys (Redskins can't beat the Cowboys and will continue to fail) I got the code for all 6 off eBay.

Fixed! ^^
 
Haha, I wish I could turn the lights off at night.....:dopey:

Yeah cowboys (Redskins can't beat the Cowboys and will continue to fail) I got the code for all 6 off eBay for way more than they were worth, but I don't know how to count, so I didn't realize it! :dunce:

There, NOW it's fixed!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back