American Le Mans Series Season 2 (COMPLETED)

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 5,091 comments
  • 163,707 views

When do we qualify?

  • Night of, right before the race

    Votes: 21 51.2%
  • A different night before the race

    Votes: 20 48.8%

  • Total voters
    41
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to see my name up on the entry list. Hey, what happened to all the GT peeps?

Again, I'm looking for a teammate. I would appreciate it if someone made the offer.
 
Due to some recent events, it maybe a while before I can rejoin this season. I may not be back online for a while, so please, keep a reserve spot for me and next season (if there is a next season). I am sorry I couldn't continue this season. The next time you hear from me, I will be back up and running, unless specified otherwise.

Thank you
 
Come back soon!


On a side note, rain is near impossible to drive on. :(
 
Seems like the guys over at NRGR like to play musical chairs with their cars. I cant stand those guys!
 
Jerks. They probably want it to rain...

BTW what the heck track are we racing this week? I want to start practicing :)
 
Since I'm hosting I'm going to go with La Sarthe 2009 w/ chicanes and weather and time change.
 
"It always rains in Le Mans" :D quote from Truth in 24
 
Yeah it does, and Cowboys can you not ask me a thousand questions about things like limits set and what the grip is set to....I run my own series and know how to run a room, I dont need the questioning. As for starting procedure try to follow my instructions guys, seems everyone did pretty well with it other than the prototypes....

Since Le Mans is a long track you will get 4 laps (5 for the LMPs) for qualifying, once you have finished your 4th lap type "4th lap completed" so I know when everyone has finished for LMP, then I can let the GT's go for their qualis.
 
MitchZ06
Yeah it does, and Cowboys can you not ask me a thousand questions about things like limits set and what the grip is set to....I run my own series and know how to run a room, I dont need the questioning. As for starting procedure try to follow my instructions guys, seems everyone did pretty well with it other than the prototypes....

Since Le Mans is a long track you will get 4 laps (5 for the LMPs) for qualifying, once you have finished your 4th lap type "4th lap completed" so I know when everyone has finished for LMP, then I can let the GT's go for their qualis.

Sorry about that :) I was just getting like overprepared for the race lol
 
Hate you. :)

Going to race Sarthe twice in the rain...

Dont forget doing in twice in the dark AND in the rain! I really hope not though.
 
Will be third time for me after season 1 :(

I dig the dark but the rain just sucks and there's no way around it. Everyone sliding into everything, impossible to make any kind of line. I don't remember who but there was a point in the last race of season 1 when my Ford GT was sliding backwards down one of the straits at night after hitting a wall, and I was facing an LMP going the correct direction at the same speed. It was ridiculous.
 
It'll be my first time competing there in an Audi no matter what the weather! :dopey:

Will be putting up a room soon for testing.
 
Last edited:
You're a gay fish. :D

kanye-gay-fish-600x398.jpg
 
Who wasn't thinking it? AHem, er.....

"Something about cars."

There we go. Back on topic!
 
Er....loving the maturity levels here guys, stay classy....
 
I blame Ron Burgundy.

But seriously, I'm loving my Ferrari. Got the tune pretty nice, hugging corners like a champ!

Dry corners, that is.
 
I bet all of mitch's vettes hate him now that he quit racing them. They are all neglected and lonely now in his garage. jk
 
Only had one for this series :dopey:
 
Join my lounge guys, testing time.
 
For those not on my friends list add me, Mitch_Z06 . I prefer to use my lounge as it avoids the randoms that join...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back