American Le Mans Series Season 3

  • Thread starter Thread starter gogatrs
  • 3,973 comments
  • 135,292 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^

Since we're doing one more pre-season race, you can choose anything :)

By the way, how long will Nordschleife be?

One more pre-season, 👍
 
Just letting you know I won't be here tonight, more Thanksgiving food! :)
 
I probably wont make it as well. There is a game starting at 10 tonight. Dont wanna start another race and have another DNF on my record. :yuck:
 
Where's the race at tonight?! That's all I want to know.
 
I can go with that cars

1 - LMP1- Audi R8 Race Car (Audi PlayStation Team ORECA) '05
2 - LMP2- i can go with the 3 Pescarolo

just tell me what car i go

Same here Pipi! Wanna try LMP2 tonight?
 
Practice Room Open

Nº Close
 
Last edited:
If most people go for LMP2 today, so shall I, even though I will certainly drive my Bentley when the season begins.

See you all later, fellows.
 
Just a question?

Why this track, we going test the pilot or the car, if is to test the drivers is a great track if is to test the cars no so good!!!

I think to test cars we can do Tokyo R246 or Grand Valley.

💡
 
It is just to have fun.

And car testing might be just a matter of taste. You see, my preferred test track [excluding a custom track of mine] is definitely Nurb 24h.
 
It is just to have fun.

And car testing might be just a matter of taste. You see, my preferred test track [excluding a custom track of mine] is definitely Nurb 24h.

Lets fun then 👍

But Nurb 24h for testing cars??? sorry but to test car for fun yes, but to test the cars for a champ i don't think so 👎

:sly:
 
Lets fun then 👍

But Nurb 24h for testing cars??? sorry but to test car for fun yes, but to test the cars for a champ i don't think so 👎

:sly:

You know, he's right...
 
This really was just supposed to be for fun. Not really for testing the equality. But we can do a different track if you guys want.
Race will probably be about 10 laps if we do race at the ring.
 
Won't make it tonight. Sorry, I'm not in town, not at home- won't be until the race is over.
 
This really was just supposed to be for fun. Not really for testing the equality. But we can do a different track if you guys want.
Race will probably be about 10 laps if we do race at the ring.

what time are we starting tonight? I cant make it before 10 pm EST
 
Troylee2601
what time are we starting tonight? I cant make it before 10 pm EST

About 9. I think. Hurry up!
 
lets just stick to Nurb24H, i dont like the idea of scrambling for a track at the last minute plus if its just for fun then why does it matter. i just made a practice room...

1472 6118 3658 4756 9849
 
lets just stick to Nurb24H, i dont like the idea of scrambling for a track at the last minute plus if its just for fun then why does it matter. i just made a practice room...

1472 6118 3658 4756 9849

Is it still open? I think I'm gonna scramble in for a bit.
 
OK, I'm not going to be able to host tonight.
Parents want me to watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean with my brothers. Bed time for them is around 9:30.
I'll join then.
 
OK, I'm not going to be able to host tonight.
Parents want me to watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean with my brothers. Bed time for them is around 9:30.
I'll join then.

:lol: Family

I guess I'm not going to make it since it doesn't seem like anyone else will. :rolleyes:
 
OK, I'm not going to be able to host tonight.
Parents want me to watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean with my brothers. Bed time for them is around 9:30.
I'll join then.

Thats cool,family time is always lots of fun this time a year.
Hope everyone is havin a great holiday!!!!
 
OK, I'm not going to be able to host tonight.
Parents want me to watch the new Pirates of the Caribbean with my brothers. Bed time for them is around 9:30.
I'll join then.

lets start at 10 pm then ;) I have to go to soccer practice now, those bastards change the time on me for tonight.
 
So the race is starting around 10 I'm guessing?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back